MIUI 12.5 21.1.6/7

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone confirm the following on Mi 9?
1. Ok Google is working? it's not
2. Android 10 gestures are working regardless of launcher? ppl claim it does not work in n0va, so no
3. Wifi is working? some people have problems, my mi9 is working flawlessly concerning WiFi
4. Emoji displayed correctly? where shouldn't they?
5. No new bugs I did not encounter any new bugs
6. Not laggy? mine's smooth and snappy, better than ever. And battery holds around 25% longer why ever.. I cannot get it empty ;p

Thx!

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Reactions: JRedmi and Iain_B
Turn autokanal off in router, kanal 36 is working fine for me on5GHz
I don't use autochannel, I'm on channel 44 right now.
I will change it to 36 and try it (but before use 12.5 rom, it was working fine)

I'm pretty sure something is wrong with the radio, I saw that when I turn off wifi, gps starts immediately, and if I switch it on, the icon disappears (an arrow near mobile signal)(I think it's gps).

It's easy to test this, more info soon

Thanks!

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk

This ROM version has been re-uploaded for some devices:
xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK20ProMI9TPro_21.1.6_v12-11.zip
< 2 hours ago

3.1 GB
xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK20MI9T_21.1.6_v12-11.zip
< 2 hours ago

3.0 GB
xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote8_21.1.6_v12-11.zip
< 10 hours ago

2.6 GB
I don't know why... @ingbrzy?

Doubt...
I rather download new version in case. But an official word about it would have been great.

With precedent weekly, the biggest bug for me was mms receiving problems. I hope it'll be fixed. K20pro/mi9tpro raphael.

I don't know the procedure you choose ..
As you are now , enter twrp and format data , type yes and then try to reboot to system ..
I don't know even if you flash magisk also..
There is no issues with Poco f2 pro..
that is exactly what I do, I learn this to do with my eyes close.

flash twrp - format data - type yes , reboot to recovery , put rom in phone , flash , and after flash it goes back to twrp.

what partition do I need to use EXT4 or F2FS?

Poco F2 Pro: I have CTS profile match: fail and Google pay is not working.

Also in Google play it is written: the device is not certified.

I have no root, only TWRP

Flashed from stable 12.0.5. Everything worked fine on stable.

Probably that because I did a dirty flash from stable on Android 10 to weakly on Android 11. If I wipe dalvik and cache - will it help?

Updated Mi 10 ultra but would keep booting back into recovery. Flashed 20.12.29 and phone booted back up. Would be a bit cautious flashing on the Ultra. Using recovery that first came out for the Ultra (0642 I think) did not try the new one.

Do someone knows solutions for stuck on MIUI logo.
I try factory reset reinstall etc.
Mi 10.
If you're at b00tl0g0 you're past kernel load and system check. I would assume there's something wrong on data partition. Format data might help but wipes your data obviously.

Probably that because I did a dirty flash from stable on Android 10 to weakly on Android 11. If I wipe dalvik and cache - will it help?
Clean install , u need to format data , that should fix ur issue i think.

Good luck

Sent from my Mi9 Pro 5G using Tapatalk

that is exactly what I do, I learn this to do with my eyes close.

flash twrp - format data - type yes , reboot to recovery , put rom in phone , flash , and after flash it goes back to twrp.

what partition do I need to use EXT4 or F2FS?
I said as you are now , go to twrp and only try to format data and then reboot system , nothing to flash..

Reactions: jin_60
little bug

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-09-09-36-38-520_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-01-09-09-36-38-520_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    724.3 KB · Views: 210
Hey, I still wonder why I don't get the notification when I'm playing multimedia on Spotify, Poweramp or Youtube Vanced, you know, that notification when I can skip songs or stop the app. Does anyone know how can I solve it? I can get the notification on Poweramp using the legacy notification option but I can't do anything on the other two apps. I've even tried permanent notifications but nothing changes

1. By some reason none of flashed TWRP's request the unlock pattern now (earlier it was requested and file structure was ok to copy the ROM) for this reason on the sdcard there are files and folders with random letters and can not copy the ROM in it. What is that and what can be do to be able to copy the ROM?

View attachment 33899

2. How can I install the ROM with USB-OTG device, I have not found a description to do that
3. I would like to avoid clean install, because after several try i could install the previous ROM with format data only and spent two days with restoring.
Try to remove any pattern (no security or something), boot into twrp theway you do, putthe rom on a flash drive, connect it with otg the phone, select the otg storage in install tab and flash the rom.

Hello.
Mi 9. Dirty flash.

Battery drain problem (since 12.5). Hard to go to deepsleep.
System (other) - 70% battery usage when blocked. I think any of notyfication in status bar block deepsleep.
Description LTE is always (no 4G) despite of setting.
I donnt know if NFC (Gogle pay) work, with 20.12.28 -was not working.

the same, mi 9t with the updated rom, boot to twrp.. switched back to the version uploaded yesterday night

Clean install , u need to format data , that should fix ur issue i think.

Good luck

Sent from my Mi9 Pro 5G using Tapatalk

Thanks for advice. No other way to fix it without formatting data?

Can someone prove that data format will help? Because don't want to loose all data and finally not fix a problem..

What steps with data format?
Format data... Then flesh this ROM?

Try to remove any pattern (no security or something), boot into twrp theway you do, putthe rom on a flash drive, connect it with otg the phone, select the otg storage in install tab and flash the rom.
Thank you I will try it. Regarding the security I think there is none since it is (a pattern) not requested when booting in recovery (that is the problem in my opinion with file structure decoding).

Status
Not open for further replies.