MIUI 12.6 21.11.24/25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am one of the Mi 9T Pro users who received their final weekly.
Maybe as an info to the others: I just successfully flashed the latest stable (12.5.6) over this weekly.
I did a twrp backup before, but at least for me that was not necessary: I did not experience any data loss.
Also, the latest stable has a security date of october, while the weekly was still may.

The only on poco f3 dont work is the vídeo efeect on galary at the end it dont play the vídeo thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-11-28-18-16-59-967_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-11-28-18-16-59-967_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    548.6 KB · Views: 228
Last edited by a moderator:
Cant download youtube vanced , when i want to download it says that youtube music and vanced and micro g are unavailable, also cant download a file on telegram , i attached a file, help would be appreciated

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-11-28-19-16-21-371_org.telegram.messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-11-28-19-16-21-371_org.telegram.messenger.jpg
    720.2 KB · Views: 215
on my11 (venus) I can't download attachments from gmail mails, themes from your app, etc. Any solution?

Reactions: kwisi
Wifi constantly on? I noticed this thing - when I turn off the wifi, the services do not eat the battery. Can you check it?
2all - Maybe someone will be able to test such behavior? it is also a question for those who install as first_install_with_data_format.
Mi 11 lite 5g
For me it looks like it was GPS problem. After I turned it off today there was no draining battery next 6 hours.

Attachments

• photo_2021-11-29_00-40-06.jpg
    photo_2021-11-29_00-40-06.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:
For me it looks like it was GPS problem. After I turned it off today there was no draining battery next 6 hours.

Hi there!
Is this Beta version includes 5G band support for EU?
Such as band 7 and 38 (2600 MHz)
Many thanks!

The new ROM behaviour is exactly the same as the previous one for Mi 10 Ultra.

Two major problems for everyday use:

1) Random system crashes when you lock the screen needing hard reboot using the power button;
2) Constant "Android System Intelligence has stopped working" popups...
Found this problem too in Mi 10 Ultra. When unlock screen then it turn to black, not showing anything. Need to press and hold power button until it reboot. It was random occurred, but so annoying.

Sent from my M2007J1SC using Tapatalk

Reactions: vessk0
The task function not work on Mi11.
Could anyone help to verify that? Thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-11-29-09-42-14-298_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2021-11-29-09-42-14-298_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    43.8 KB · Views: 172
Hello.

I am never used fastboot to flash ROM.
What command i am must use for it, for eu ROM:
adb sideload ROM.zip
or
fastboot -w update ROM.zip
or
or Something else?

I installed the last weekly in my poco F3, and i founded 2 bugs:
-When I selected a super wallpaper and block my phone, the theme change for the mountains
-when I install APK(aeroinsta or instander) i cant log in:(

Cant download youtube vanced , when i want to download it says that youtube music and vanced and micro g are unavailable, also cant download a file on telegram , i attached a file, help would be appreciated
Can you use the instander? I installed but I can't login

I downloaded Vanced Manager in the official page and works fine

Hello.

I am never used fastboot to flash ROM.
What command i am must use for it, for eu ROM:
adb sideload ROM.zip
or
fastboot -w update ROM.zip
or
or Something else?
A description how to install it you can find here. Scroll down to section "OLD FASTBOOT GUIDE"
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...iaomi-eu-rom-for-xiaomi-mi11-pro-ultra.59486/

Then it depends if you install the xiaomi.eu rom for the first time / change from weekly to stable vice versa or as an update
# windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat
# Windows OS ./windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat

disable magisk modules before and unhide magisk before update if you have installed it and make a backup

Reactions: Iain_B and geoorg
Are VPN connections fixed on this release?
This was my major problem with the A12 beta roms...
Thanks
No , it's not fixed.
Neither telegram memory acces , theme download and system forced dark mode doesn't show the apps to choose this option ( it didn't work in previous version also, but you could see the apps ;))
It seems like xiaomi teams are focuseing on MIUI 13 , testing new functionlityes ( date index in gallery , smart box tool - strange position when you play games or watch a movie in landscape :D, etc ) and not solving bugs on weekly updates.
Let's hope for the best :emoji_fingers_crossed:!

The task function not work on Mi11.
Could anyone help to verify that? Thanks.
at first my task set the phone silent but never ended silent mode. After disabling and enabling again each task it seems to work now.

Are VPN connections fixed on this release?
This was my major problem with the A12 beta roms...
Thanks
For me they work fine. Wireguard and OpenVPN.

Reactions: Dhala and Piooo
Hey, thanks for mentioning me. Glad it worked out fine for you too!
You're welcome! It's you I have to thank because if it wasn't for your comment and @geoorg 's help I don't think I wouldn't have dared to try that approach myself since all the posts I had seen said that you have to do a clean flash to "downgrade" from the beta version to the stable one.

Since there will be no Beta ROMs for the Mi 9T Pro I think it's interesting for owners of that phone that they can try to switch to the stable version without having to do a clean flash, which saves quite a lot of time (they should however spend some time doing a backup prior to going from the beta ROM to the stable, because you never know).

I haven't found any significant problems aside from the gallery not working (and I was able to fix following @geoorg 's instructions), everything I use on a daily basis seems to work. I feel that the battery drains a bit faster but I think that is something to be expected since a lot was upgraded from the old ROM version I was using (20.12.9 Beta, around a year old), especially regarding Android (10 to 11) and MIUI (12.3 to 12.5).

How did you reverted? Flash the previous rom using windows?
Yes i Just flashed the old rom.
It made my Phone very unstable. It kept crashing.
I had to Go Back to 21.11.25.
If you want to flash the old rom, you should probably delete Data too (use the "First flash" bat).

But now Android Auto is too big again.
I cannot use it as more than half of my Screen is covered by the bottom bar. I hope this will be fixed in the upcoming weekly.

Status
Not open for further replies.