MIUI 12.6 21.12.8 - Last MIUI 12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just reporting what i find on the software that's all. If someone else has already reported the same issue i'm sure that's a good thing rather than bad because the issue gets more attention and perhaps gets fixed. The link's solution was to install older versions of google's apps ...somehow this doesn't feel like a solid fix to me. Perhaps i'll just suffer a version or two until things get fixed properly.
So you're saying that putting pressure is your "legitimate" way of getting our attention? That'll only get you banned. If you bothered to read the thread and/or the sticky thread in Bugs subforum, you wouldn't have to repeat the problem, this helps absolutely no one. A workaround that doesn't involve older app versions was already given.

Just reporting what i find on the software that's all. If someone else has already reported the same issue i'm sure that's a good thing rather than bad because the issue gets more attention and perhaps gets fixed. The link's solution was to install older versions of google's apps ...somehow this doesn't feel like a solid fix to me. Perhaps i'll just suffer a version or two until things get fixed properly.
hi , aside from ranting here , if u read whole forum u will find the solutions of lagging issue.

Post in thread '21.12.8 - Last MIUI 12' https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/21-12-8-last-miui-12.64184/post-640645

Can some1 check what numbers have in SETTINGS>MY DEVICE>ALL SPECS> STATUS> MODEL ? No need to paste that ID here, just let me know how many digits are in.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-12-17-08-31-02-376_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-12-17-08-31-02-376_com.android.settings.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 445
Last edited:
Hello guys !! Thanks for everything ! Long time, long see.

I have updated to this weeks rom and i have a very strange problem!!

The sound, i mean only the sound of notifications from app Instagram and app Outlook are not ringing in loud mode. Only vibration come as a notification for these two apps. Both silent or loud mode.

Already cleared app data of these apps and reset the notifications sound for each of them, but the problems stills exists.

Apps like facebook or messenger or viber are working fine with sound and vibration notification (together).

Any ideas my friends?

repost it :/

Hi everyone. I have a Mi 11 (Venus) and I've been noodling around with the Android 12 version of this ROM, and I have to say overall it works really well! Thanks to the devs for this great ROM. There are a few minor issues I don't see anywhere in this thread or in the known issues:

- MTP doesn't work. When I connect my phone to my PC I get a popup in which I can choose file transfer. When I tap on that button, nothing happens en after a few seconds the same popup is shown. I have installed the USB drivers on my PC and it worked on Android 11.

- Screen mirroring / casting doesn't work. When I try to connect to my Android TV with built-in chromecast, the connection is established and immediately terminated. When I use the cast function in e.g. Google Photos, casting does work.

- The number of notifications in badges is wrong. For example, when I receive 1 email, a 2 appears in the badge over the Gmail icon. Could be an issue with my launcher (Microsoft launcher), but this issue began as soon as I started using this version of the ROM.

i can't send picture or download file on telegram, zalo....i turned all the permission but it's still like that, use Mi 11.
sorry for my bad Eng

hmmm why is all in the browser in danish

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-12-17-13-26-21-747_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-12-17-13-26-21-747_com.android.chrome.jpg
    705.9 KB · Views: 156
  • Wow
Reactions: biscoot
Great understanding!
but strange question.
On my phone MODEL is written M2012K11AG
Don't worry for PIXEL or different name, this trick is mandatory for all custom rom in order to comply with Google safety net.
I've problem with one off my apps (or maybe... with support team of this app.). They validate payments using "device id", dunno which unique number app uses from phone but shows 000000000000000000 instead of something ( I assume it's maybe hard coded to 18 digits ? )

how can I force change this few digits number to something with 18 digits ?

I've problem with one off my apps (or maybe... with support team of this app.). They validate payments using "device id", dunno which unique number app uses from phone but shows 000000000000000000 instead of something ( I assume it's maybe hard coded to 18 digits ? )

Try this: Long press on the app icon -> App info -> Permissions -> Get device info -> Always allow ;)

Reactions: geoorg

Also make sure to enable the app under
Settings > privacy protection > protection > do not track > virtual ID > manage virtual ID

Reactions: xteooo and Poney70
Can't download themes error 30004, any idea?

Mi11i or Redmi K40Pro+

MIUI 12.6 by xiaomi.eu 21.12.8 Beta

Enviado desde mi M2012K11C mediante Tapatalk

Try this: Long press on the app icon -> App info -> Permissions -> Get device info -> Always allow ;)
yeah was thinking about that too, but... This app hasn't even coded
read phone state in Manifest :emoji_upside_down:
Also make sure to enable the app under
Settings > privacy protection > protection > do not track > virtual ID > manage virtual ID
... but this one was solution for my problems ! Thanks you sir !
Noticed that "display over other apps" changed to "pop up windows". Any other like this changes ?

Status
Not open for further replies.