MIUI 12.6 21.12.8 - Last MIUI 12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't know why some developers answer so aggressive to people... You advertise this rom and official work with Xiaomi but act not professional. You think all usere here are pro users? 90% are beginners and casuals and u act very triggered to stupid questions and feedback in general... Well this post probably gets me banned, anyway I had to say it. Bye.

I really don't know why some developers answer so aggressive to people...
1. Some people need to be yelled at, cause that's the only way they learn to pay attention. Not my fault that they aren't able to read.
2. Do you think anyone here gets paid for answering the same questions over and over and over again? If you want someone to be all nice and cuddly, then use the official ROM instead and when you have a problem, call Xiaomi's customer support. The people who work there get paid to be nice regardless of the situation.

You advertise this rom and official work with Xiaomi but act not professional.
We don't work with Xiaomi. At all. The collaboration with Xiaomi, to some extent, was years ago, way before I even had a Xiaomi device.

You think all usere here are pro users? 90% are beginners and casuals and u act very triggered to stupid questions and feedback in general...
No. You don't need to be a "pro user" to be able to just READ before posting. Clearly, you just failed at that yourself.

Well this post probably gets me banned, anyway I had to say it. Bye.
Mind your own business instead of spilling your feelings in the wrong place. Cya.

u shouldn't not update Theme app :( uninstall, clear data cache.
Maybe I'm wrong, but it's not possible to uninstall theme app. I don't know how to do it

Clear data and cache i did it before...

My feelings are that I have something wrong in the ROM installation. I'm going to try to do a factory reset tomorrow.

Thank you anyway

Enviado desde mi M2012K11C mediante Tapatalk

Maybe I'm wrong, but it's not possible to uninstall theme app. I don't know how to do it

Clear data and cache i did it before...

My feelings are that I have something wrong in the ROM installation. I'm going to try to do a factory reset tomorrow.

Thank you anyway

No need to uninstall the app. Just uninstall updates, if you updated the app manually.

Reactions: elbraga and Poney70
I have the last version that came with the ROM, I didn't update it before.

I have the last version that came with the ROM, I didn't update it before.

ur phone was redmi k40 right ?
have u checked if rom for ur phone was reuploadet
they have reuploadet fixed rom for lag maybe there is one for ur phone also an maybe it will fix themestore

Reactions: elbraga
Just a little question, maybe you know it better than me.
I have a Mi11i, my phone was M2012K11G with the ROM locked. Now is M2012K11C, maybe that's the point?

it is enough if I now unlock the bootloader and then play the fastboot rom or do I have to pay attention to something else? poco f3

Poco F2 Pro when i restart the phone can`t click on number 8 to insert the pin of SIM card...

Status
Not open for further replies.