MIUI 12.5 21.2.3/4

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Volte icon still not showing in the status bar, but works on calls .. poco f2 pro/redmi k30 pro

Sent from my Redmi K30 Pro using Tapatalk
It's normal. Whether VoLTE icon is shown or not is defined on a per-operator basis. Not something I would consider an issue.

It was useless for Mi 9/9T/9T Pro, it can't work for these devices. ;)
Sadly, you are correct. It was an experiment, and just never worked.

I'm in need of a Mi 10 (umi) / Mi 10 Pro (cmi) / Mi 10 Ultra (cas) / POCO F2 Pro (lmi) user who had VoLTE or VoWiFi in previous release and that it's currently broken for him, for a possible solution testing. Write me in private if you're interested.

Getting "MiMacro has stopped working" for some reason, it occurres when doing a antutu benchmark, got it like 5 times in 1h.

Device is Mi 10T Pro.

Edit : Disabled Game Turbo and it seems like it won't show anymore.

Last edited:
Mi 9T Pro/K20 Pro
Clean Flash; wiped everything except vendor and internal.
Recovery: Ofox v11.0.1 (latest)
System Is Destroyed.
Have to unlock bootloader using Mi Unlock Tool.
System was not encrypted.
Storage was not wiped in the process, even Ofox was not replaced.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Blastboom Strice
@ZduneX25 About my issue with the Updater app ("OK" button do not reboot to TWRP), I found this in ADB log:

Code:
MainActivity: java.io.FileNotFoundException: /cache/recovery/command: open failed: ENOENT (No such file or directory)

SOLUTION: The "/cache" partition was in F2FS. I've formatted this partition to EXT4 and after that, the "OK" button immediatly worked in Updater app. ;)

EDIT: I can now access to the /cache content, F2FS really was the culprit in my case.

:)

Last edited:
Mi 9T dirty flash. all works. no issues.
security updated to Feb. 1; swipe between notification & quick settings nice ;); weather swpp works ok now; fluid & snappy !
so well done guys !
thank you !

Notification toggles like wifi and bluetooth are working fine with just one touch?

Both VoLTE and VoWiFi are working great on my Mi10Pro.

Open Modem test tools by using *#*#663368378#*#* code in dialer > Open MBN config loading and activing tool > select mbn_eea.txt for SW MBN > tap on validate > wait some secs for update.

See attached screenshot

View attachment 34648

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

Unable to complete this fix on Mi Note 10 Pro as my menu is different:

Picking export gives me the following error:

System feel more snappy. Smooth n fluid. Thanx alot.
One bug though.
MiWeather Wallpaper randomly changes to MiMountain automatically.

Only Xiaomi's Snapdragon 865 devices have a mbn_eea.txt file (apollo, cas, cmi, lmi, umi).
You had VoLTE/VoWiFi on the previous build and lost them, or what?
Yup, you can read my whole figuring it out here:

Tl;Dr, Both were working on the global rom as of last january when I got the phone, after switching to xioami.eu, it was necessary to restore a backup of the modem taken with firmware from the global rom flashed, which worked fine for a while.

At some point relatively recently (past couple months) I forgot to do the whole restore modem charade and volte/vowifi were just working. Last weeks weekly had volte/vowifi both working with nothing extra, BUT, I couldn't place calls, only receive (placing calls gave me an audio message "your carrier does not allow this call), I could place calls fine with volte turned off.
I suspect this issue had actually existed ever since volte "started working" in the base weekly, as I recall sometime in december running in to this same issue with the calls, I just don't place enough calls in general to say for sure. What I can say is the calling issue cleared up in 21.1.20 after restoring the modem like I did for older weeklies.

This weekly, no volte or vowifi, no IMS registration, I tried the before mentioned modem trick that worked in the older weeklys and no dice on that either.

Sim info is sim1: USA T-Mobile, sim2: Ultra Mobile (T-Mobile mvno)

Reactions: sxHeavy
Yup, you can read my whole figuring it out here:

Tl;Dr, Both were working on the global rom as of last january when I got the phone, after switching to xioami.eu, it was necessary to restore a backup of the modem taken with firmware from the global rom flashed, which worked fine for a while.

At some point relatively recently (past couple months) I forgot to do the whole restore modem charade and volte/vowifi were just working. Last weeks weekly had volte/vowifi both working with nothing extra, BUT, I couldn't place calls, only receive (placing calls gave me an audio message "your carrier does not allow this call), I could place calls fine with volte turned off.
I suspect this issue had actually existed ever since volte "started working" in the base weekly, as I recall sometime in december running in to this same issue with the calls, I just don't place enough calls in general to say for sure. What I can say is the calling issue cleared up in 21.1.20 after restoring the modem like I did for older weeklies.

This weekly, no volte or vowifi, no IMS registration, I tried the before mentioned modem trick that worked in the older weeklys and no dice on that either.

Sim info is sim1: USA T-Mobile, sim2: Ultra Mobile (T-Mobile mvno)
Too long...
You should never flash a different modem image. Very bad idea. Especially when Global ROMs are always older than Weekly ROMs. In short, you were playing a lot with this, and I can't use that kind of information to come to any conclusions. Too many variables.

Too long...
You should never flash a different modem image. Very bad idea. Especially when Global ROMs are always older than Weekly ROMs. In short, you were playing a lot with this, and I can't use that kind of information to come to any conclusions. Too many variables.

Well it turns out it's all null cause it just started working again ️

Mi 9T Pro/K20 Pro
Clean Flash; wiped everything except vendor and internal.
Recovery: Ofox v11.0.1 (latest)
System Is Destroyed.
Have to unlock bootloader using Mi Unlock Tool.
System was not encrypted.
Storage was not wiped in the process, even Ofox was not replaced.View attachment 34652

next time just wipe the data only..

why not try to install the default rom using MiFlash Tools..good luck

I'm in need of a Mi 10 (umi) / Mi 10 Pro (cmi) / Mi 10 Ultra (cas) / POCO F2 Pro (lmi) user who had VoLTE or VoWiFi in previous release and that it's currently broken for him, for a possible solution testing. Write me in private if you're interested.
I used the workaround and got it working, so I don't know if I'm still of help for you. If yes, let me know.
cmi here

Read your conversation pls... Thank you i hope you can fix it... Write me...thx

@ZduneX25 About my issue with the Updater app ("OK" button do not reboot to TWRP), I found this in ADB log:

Code:
MainActivity: java.io.FileNotFoundException: /cache/recovery/command: open failed: ENOENT (No such file or directory)

My "/cache" partition was in F2FS, I've formatted it to EXT4 and after that the "OK" button immediatly worked in Updater app.

* Or a simple reboot could fix my issue? But I don't think so... ^^ *

:)
No file, cause there is no access to create one, reboot will no help. They changed something and we had to add another exception. You can either manually flash update from twrp or i can send you new Updater.apk to replace if you know how to do so.

Wysłane z mojego Mi 9 SE przy użyciu Tapatalka

I have Xiaomi Mi 10t Pro phone.
I'm curently on stock Global ROM and I want flash this ROM. I unlocked my bootloader. Can somebody tell me which twrp to flash? The link please. Thanks in advance for reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.