MIUI 13 22.7.28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Installation on Mi11 worked but caused a bootloop. Reinstalling last week's ROM fixed it.

The installation on the MI 11 was done without any problem, however I have a small problem with the notes when you include a photo in a note and want to view it after the gallery does not open the image remains in thumbnail in the note!

Variable Screen Refresh Rate was included by default in poco F3 In Beta China, will this feature be added in the next xiaomi.eu update?

After installing this update nfc started showing up in the status bar when enabled which it didn't do previously. Is there any way to hide nfc again?

I haven't updated for a couple of weeks now so i don't know if this changed with this weeks update or if it was an earlier update.

After installing this update nfc started showing up in the status bar when enabled which it didn't do previously. Is there any way to hide nfc again?

I haven't updated for a couple of weeks now so i don't know if this changed with this weeks update or if it was an earlier update.
Was added weeks ago and no, it can't be hidden.

The bug of empty notifications from Health (Notification Panel) in the previous Report seem to be answered and it´s dependent of Xiaomi's Dev Team to fix it - Answer
Then will be deleted from this week Poco F3 Issues/Bugs Report.

Regards,

Attachments

• IMG_20220729_230742.jpg
    IMG_20220729_230742.jpg
    588.8 KB · Views: 165
Reactions: h464r

you can try WooBox… use google

The issue of flickering on YouTube is fixed in Renoir. The only issue now is flickering on EarFun Audio app.
Thanks for your efforts DEVs!!!

It seems that all works fine on Mi 10 Ultra. The only thing is Google one keeps notifying me to back up data. Then I signed in to stop the notification. Not sure that it's the new feature or something. By the way, need to say Thanks Devs again.

Since this weekly I have wrong and sometimes missing notifications of upcoming alerts(clock).
Mi 11

I think any discussion about TWRP does not belong in a thread regarding a xiaomi.eu release.
As I opened a Twrp thread in Mi General forum, surely it would be more appropriate there.

Regarding your comment about the quality of geoanto555 releases.
I'll try to respect your opinion, but you should be aware:

1) -- My free time is very limited and collaborating on Spanish translations I already use a part of it.
2) -- I've been checking what you've written. I've installed 22.7.28 .eu and 1B-R3 Twrp . I've spent some of my time trying to get the bugs you indicate, but so far failed to reproduce them. So, it's going to be difficult to get anything done.
3) -- I decided to make this TWRP when I saw that nobody else was doing it.
4) -- I do not charge for this work, which I do with the best intentions.

Regards.
hello.for me the last twrp for gauguin works fine and perfect.geoanto is from my country but i think no builds twrp anymore

Hi.. just installed this last version on Apollo (Mi10T) .. but Camera app does not work .. keeps crashing
i reflashed the rom, (did a fresh install again), but no luck .. camera app does not work
it says camera app have multiple errors and closes

Reactions: ajaxcbcb
poco f3 suddenly loses the signal and there is a ball where the signals and I have to restart the phone to get a signal again and the other thing is that lately the battery doesn't last as long as previous versions

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-07-30-16-14-06-381_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-30-16-14-06-381_com.miui.home.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 135
poco f3 suddenly loses the signal and there is a ball where the signals and I have to restart the phone to get a signal again and the other thing is that lately the battery doesn't last as long as previous versions
Poco F3 has overheating issues since Weekly 22.7.13 then battery drain faster as confirmed in #20
After the last modem update my SIM 1 has improved the signal on 5G but the SIM 2 on 3G is less stable. But this may be related to the carrier side. (annex)

Attachments

• IMG_20220730_184039.jpg
    IMG_20220730_184039.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 93
Reactions: h464r and trustkill
Hello,

Mi11, The phone overheats, sometimes I need to reboot it to be able to charge, and the phone reboot/switch off randomly :(

I see some of these errors posted, anything for the power off/reboot.

Any advise?

Thjanks.

Current Poco F3 Issues/Bugs Report - Weekly 22.7.28 based on the previous Report:

1) Empty notifications from Health (Notification Panel) - Report - Bug Answered
2) Download social network videos through Mi Video App doesn't work - Report
3) Some items show twice at Blur App Previews - Report
4) Share doesn't work ONLY when using File App by Xiaomi and Settings \ Privacy protection \ Protection \ Network interception \ Secure sharing <enable> - Report
5) When "One Hand" enabled change Brightness or Volume touch slider doesn't work - Report
6) Themes App missing some functionalities - Report
7) Dark Mode feature "Adjust text and backgrounds automatically" doesn't work - Report
8) Google account information from "Connected Apps" doesn't work for some random users on Poco F3 - Report
9) After Weekly 7.22.13 Poco F3 is running hotter and charging speed is slower - Report
10) OTA didn't work and manually Weekly Update is mandatory - Report
11) "Battery Graph" is broken showing very often just two or three drain hours - Report - (Bug Already Fixed - Weekly 22.7.28)
12) "Backup by Google One" stopped work - Report - (Bug Already Fixed - Weekly 22.7.28)
13) "Google App" and "Google Assistant" stopped work for some users - Report - (Bug Already Fixed - Weekly 22.7.28)
14) Poco F3 still lack the new Clock App UI - Report
15) "Automatic Install" when updating is less optimized in Weekly 22.7.28 than in version 22.7.21 - Report

Let me know if you need more inputs with the open Issues/Bugs.

(*) Of course some (or all) of the above reports may be related with Xiaomi and/or App Dev side. Confirmation and some troubleshooting could be needed.

Some major issues have been fixed in this update. Thanks to the Dev Team!
But Google Account link still BROKEN as mentioned in #8 above and Poco F3 isn't receiving OTA update notification. Please check.
Green light to install the Weekly 22.7.28

Best Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.