Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a problem like this on Mi 11

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-09-05-10-42-19-076_com.tokopedia.tkpd.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-09-05-10-42-19-076_com.tokopedia.tkpd.jpg
    445.3 KB · Views: 416
Do you use T-Mobile (USA), don't you?
Do you know what kind of cover are you connected (4G, 4G+, 5G DSS or 5G NSA/SA)?
As far I know T-Mobile mainly cover with 4G+ and 5G DSS namely everything like 5G. Except in the large cities and this has less battery drain impact when connected in mobile network.

NOTE: If possible annex your NetMonster (screenshot) mobile network info like mine below.
I usually have it to preferred Network LTE since 5G out here seems no faster but I switched it to the 5G for the screenshot

Attachments

• IMG_20220905_021136.jpg
    IMG_20220905_021136.jpg
    237.2 KB · Views: 180
Reactions: Birraque
That's only me on Poco F3 or someone else notice a strange behavior like unstable and slowest performance when using Google services after Weekly 22.8.31?

- Google Translate seem to be slower now
- WhatsApp backing up to Google Drive fail

Thanks in advance for your feedback.
Hi.
No problem with backup in WhatsApp.

I usually have it to preferred Network LTE since 5G out here seems no faster but I switched it to the 5G for the screenshot
Thanks for your feedback.
Now I understand why you hasn't complain with battery drain on Poco F3. In this case me either!
When 4G/WiFi only connected the drain is acceptable in the MIUI 13 now. That's the same for me in the previous annex screenshots.
But when connected through external Snapdragon Modem X55 to Sub-6GHz 5G NSA/SA networks the huge battery drain/temperature still there lacking code optimization from Xiaomi side.

EDITED: The "HUGE" Battery Drain when connected in the 5G NSA/SA could be related with my Carrier then I'll remove it from this Week's Report. Post #108

Last edited:
Hi.

I have same version!!!
On this case... Houston I have a problem!
That's fine I'll search on WhatsApp how to fix it.
Thanks for your input!

:rolleyes:

EDITED: Definitively some strange behaviour is happening with my Google Services. Now also YouTube app is less responsive when scrolling. Maybe Google having some fun on the Labor Day.

EDITED: Problem fixed. It's non related with MIUI.eu or Google. That's came from my Carrier (Vivo Brazil / Telefonica Mobile) 5G instability on Mobile Network and Fibre Broadband as consequence the 5G NSA/SA ongoing rollout since last month.

Last edited:
Again I tried to flash my Mi 11 Lite 5G NE (lisa). TWRP not working. It just doesn't start there. OrangeFox starts, but it always says that my ROM is "corrupted" and aborts. I do not understand why.
Same problem here. I have the same OrangeFox version mentioned on the response to this post, and I also get the same error "the zip file is corruptedd. Any help you could brig?

Could it be related on how to boot the recovery? Is tthere a guide on how to successfully install OrangeFox recovery on my lisa device?

The steps i followed were:
1. Run the command "fastboot boot twrp.img", because using the command "fastboot flash recovery twrp.img" I got a "no such partition" error
2. After Orangefox Recovery is booted and I have put my pin code, I chose the "format data" option, and chose boot to recovery, but didn't work, so I had to run the fastboot boot twrp.img command and in orangefox, choose the option to install the current version.
3. Then tried to flash the rom, and got the error I mentioned before.

I really really hope you can help me.

Your Carrier having support for video calling doesn't mean it's still properly provisioned on your line/plan or some service instability now. As mentioned before, I suggest you contact them and push to check again. Probably the problem came from their side.
From your device side you can also double check if the "mbn_eea.txt" or "mbn_global.txt" are correctly setup. The follow @gogocar62 Step-by-Step Guide may help you.
Yes I use mbn_eea txt for vowifi. And again my line support video calls . When I use my aim in Redmi note 9 it works well.

Again I tried to flash my Mi 11 Lite 5G NE (lisa). TWRP not working. It just doesn't start there. OrangeFox starts, but it always says that my ROM is "corrupted" and aborts. I do not understand why.
Same problem here. I have the same OrangeFox version mentioned on the response to this post, and I also get the same error "the zip file is corruptedd. Any help you could brig?

Could it be related on how to boot the recovery? Is tthere a guide on how to successfully install OrangeFox recovery on my lisa device?

The steps i followed were:
1. Run the command "fastboot boot twrp.img", because using the command "fastboot flash recovery twrp.img" I got a "no such partition" error
2. After Orangefox Recovery is booted and I have put my pin code, I chose the "format data" option, and chose boot to recovery, but didn't work, so I had to run the fastboot boot twrp.img command and in orangefox, choose the option to install the current version.
3. Then tried to flash the rom, and got the error I mentioned before.

I really really hope you can help me.
I have no problem with the same device, Lisa, Orange Fox, pin protection and installing the Weekly

I installed the weekly last week, 22.8.26:
- I downloaded the zip from phone
- fastboot boot <of img file>
- then I installed 22.8.26
- last step, I formatted Data

The point:
When transferring large file (3.5 GB) over MTP, there is a good chance that your file really become corrupted

Hence I do not use MTP at all - see above.
The zip file is directly downloaded to the phone and flashed from OF.
It's important to Format Data before booting to System - hence no need to Format Data before flashing (and in that case to transfer the zip file back to the phone by MTP), I do it upon flashing the zip and before rebooting to System

This week I upgraded Weekly again with no problem.
I downloaded 22.8.31 to the phone, rebooted to Recovery=already OF, as installed by the previous weekly 22.8.26, and I flashed the new Weekly 22.8.31 there (without Formatting Data since for upgrade it's no more required)

Btw, the checksum for 22.8.31 for Lisa is on the screenshot - you could check if your file is corrupted or not (I always use MiXPlorer, it can also correctly open the zip file if it is not corrupted - another check for zip file corruption)

Again, I download directly to the phone, use MiXPlorer there and never transfer that big zip file over MTP, specially not in OF (or TWRP - in my previous life, with the older devices and their Xiaomi.eu Weekly or Stable ROMs - I always practiced as described above)

Btw, for download I always use:

making it possible to download several chunks of the big zip file in parallel, to resume downloading if connection breaks, etc (although now, with my 190 Mbps fiber and 5 GHz Wifi I downloaded the zip in few minutes, hence with no breaks and resumes, etc)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-09-05-19-58-19-953_com.mixplorer-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-09-05-19-58-19-953_com.mixplorer-edit.jpg
    615.1 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
Current Poco F3 Issues/Bugs Report - Weekly 22.8.31 based on the previous Report:

1) Download social network videos through Mi Video App doesn't work - Report
2) Some items show twice at Blur App Previews - Report
3) Share doesn't work ONLY when using File App by Xiaomi and Settings \ Privacy protection \ Protection \ Network interception \ Secure sharing <enable> - Report
4) When "One Hand" enabled change Brightness or Volume touch slider doesn't work - Report
5) Dark Mode feature "Adjust text and backgrounds automatically" doesn't work - Report
6) After Weekly 22.7.13 Poco F3 is running hotter when in 5G NSA/SA and Mi Turbo charging speed is slower - Report - Answered
7) Poco F3 still lack the new Clock App UI - Report
8) The "Usage Reset Date" isn't work at Mobile Data Usage - Report
9) "Scanner Shortcut" in the Control Panel was removed after every reboot - Report
10) Open "Files" option in the "Files App" doesn't work - Report
11) Some Privacy Protection notifications are buggy - Report

Let me know if you need more inputs with the open Issues/Bugs.

(*) Of course some (or all) of the above reports may be related with Xiaomi and/or App Dev side. Confirmation and some troubleshooting could be needed.

I noticed some improvements in the battery and performance management, magnet compass reliability, also a "bit" lower battery drain/temperature when connected in 4G and WiFi networks, a better optimised on UI's menus and a great Antutu's Score and Test Temperature in this build for Poco F3.
Keep kicking some bugs!
That's a GREAT Weekly version then green light to install.

Last edited:
Hello. can someone help me to put twrp on mix4 EU version? There is currently 22.7.7 beta verzo up. There is no twrp, I can't update it any further.

Yeah, I know. But keeping the phone awake altime is not normal. On MIUI12 was worked properly.
Please better explain you issue.
I never used the Always-on-Display feature and didn't understood the difference between MIUI 12 vs MIUI 13 on Poco F3. Me either didn't understood a non english language in the screenshot.

Please better explain you issue.
I never used the Always-on-Display feature and didn't understood the difference between MIUI 12 vs MIUI 13 on Poco F3. Me either didn't understood a non english language in the screenshot.
Ok. If I turn on the always on display feature. The phone doesnt go to deep sleep mode as you can see in the screenshot, and it drains a lot of battery.
If the always on display is off, everything is fine. The phone goes to deep sleep.
I attached an english screenshot. Look at the awake bar.
Screenshot_2022-09-06-14-54-43-533_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg

Battery drain is "insane" definitively isn't the word I could chose. But "maybe" it's a "bit" better now when in day-by-day tasks WiFi connected.
But if 5G SA/NSA is needed the battery drain and temperature still high on Poco F3. (annex)
I confirm this . And also Bluetooth connectivity also makes phone so hot

Ok. If I turn on the always on display feature. The phone doesnt go to deep sleep mode as you can see in the screenshot, and it drains a lot of battery.
If the always on display is off, everything is fine. The phone goes to deep sleep.
I attached an english screenshot. Look at the awake bar. View attachment 43856
There are three options (screenshot):
For 10 sec (recommend)
Always (consumes more power)
Scheduled

Did you test with 10 sec option?

AOD will turn off after 10 sec but if a notification comes, AOD Animation will show

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-09-06-15-54-33-395_com.miui.aod-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-09-06-15-54-33-395_com.miui.aod-edit.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 134
Status
Not open for further replies.