MIUI 14 23.2.27/2.28/3.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
The augmented reality calibration? I haven't had any luck with that on my F3, possibly because I live in the suburbs and Google's street view data isn't that great in the area. (Also we're covered in snow right now and all the street view data is from summertime. Haha.)
How can I access AR calibration?

When I click on it, maps closes (I thought it was a local error due to the root)

After flashing this ROM on 12T Pro, I lost IMEI numbers, "Sim cards & mobile networks" menu doesnt work, after puting sim card nothing happens. Everything else like wifi and bluetooth is fine.

Is there a way to fix this or I need to buy new phone?

Check this out

How can I access AR calibration?

When I click on it, maps closes (I thought it was a local error due to the root)
Mine just asks to use that now when it detects location accuracy is low -- instead of how it used to ask you to do figure 8s with the phone to calibrate the mems sensor. Likely depends on Play Services and Google Maps app versions. In Maps it just pops up at the bottom and asks you to click calibrate.

Edit: I wouldn't be surprised if you need "Google Play Services for AR" installed as well.

I installed the weekly rom on my 11 lite 5G after a few hours I realized that the fingerprint sensor was not working correctly and when I tried to configure it I realized that the fingerprint sensor option had disappeared, therefore I am convinced that it is a bug , please solve in the next rom thanks.p

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-08-12-01-08-663_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-08-12-01-08-663_com.android.settings.jpg
    275.7 KB · Views: 126
I installed the weekly rom on my 11 lite 5G after a few hours I realized that the fingerprint sensor was not working correctly and when I tried to configure it I realized that the fingerprint sensor option had disappeared, therefore I am convinced that it is a bug , please solve in the next rom thanks.p
We're not aware of any bug like that. Either way, we don't touch the fingerprint functionality.

Current Poco F3 Issues/Bugs Report - Weekly 23.2.27 based on the previous Report:

1) Share doesn't work when using File App by Xiaomi and Settings \ Privacy protection \ Protection \ Network interception \ Secure sharing <enable> - Report
2) When using "One Hand" to adjust Brightness or Volume the slider will move to the max value only - Report
3) The "Usage Reset Date" only reset the Mobile Data Usage at "1st day" of the month - Report
4) Backup by Google One is wiped (and turned off) from Google Drive after each reboot - Report
5) The Compass doesn't point in any direction on Google Maps - Report
6) The OTA Script isn't auto update demanding to manually select the ROM file - Report
7) "Privacy & Security" logs providing fewer App Behavior information - Report
8) Some Garbage/Flickering in the Display when accessing MIUI Settings in dark mode - Report
9) Hotspot feature less reliable (buggy) - Report
10) Battery that drain faster than Usain Bolt runs - Report
11) Some notifications buttons doesn't work - Report
12) The ROM lacks the new Mi Video's Widget - Report
13) Pre installed Android Auto doesn't reliable - Report

Let me know if you need more inputs with the open Issues/Bugs.

(*) Of course some (or all) of the above reports may be related with Xiaomi and/or App Dev side. Confirmation and some troubleshooting could be needed.

The current Antutu's Score is very low on Poco F3 even when in performance mode and the battery drain too fast.
My suggestion is to hold until the next .Dev if it will have some improvement (fix).

Regards,,

I would like to ask if it is possible to add the MI AI application in the weekly rom for the xiaomi 12?

Just a question, is this normal?
Please see attachment

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-09-10-02-47-162_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-09-10-02-47-162_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.jpg
    328.9 KB · Views: 142
Reactions: Birraque
Hello!

NFC icon is not displayed in the status bar, Xiaomi 12t pro

xiaomi.eu_multi_DITING_V14.0.23.2.27.DEV_v14-13

Attachments

• IMG_20230309_130534.jpg
    IMG_20230309_130534.jpg
    473.6 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_20230309_130604.jpg
    IMG_20230309_130604.jpg
    353.8 KB · Views: 127
The "Settings" section - Application Manager does not display the amount of RAM used for each application

xiaomi.eu_multi_DITING_V14.0.23.2.27.DEV_v14-13

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-09-13-24-50-239_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-09-13-24-50-239_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    372.3 KB · Views: 99
It's not a bug but a feature. It is the decision of the xiaomi.eu developers.
Here is the developer statement.

Are you a developer? If not, tell me where to write about this error. Hide the NFC icon is not a feature, but a problem, an error. We need to bring it back and make it possible to turn it on and off if someone needs it. I need this icon!
Just put it in your notification center and you can see if its on or off...
Edit: I see you have it in there already. Is showing it in one easy to check place not enough? lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-09-08-14-13-588_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-09-08-14-13-588_com.miui.home.jpg
    579.6 KB · Views: 99
Are you a developer? If not, tell me where to write about this error. Hide the NFC icon is not a feature, but a problem, an error. We need to bring it back and make it possible to turn it on and off if someone needs it. I need this icon!
Are you our sponsor or something? No? Then it's not up to you to decide what is "not a feature, but a problem, an error".

Are you our sponsor or something? No? Then it's not up to you to decide what is "not a feature, but a problem, an error".
First of all, I didn't ask you. And the second do not be rude, please! It would be better to write that this is a general solution. This is my first time writing and I just registered today. I don't understand why the icon is removed. Keeping NFC turned on is a power drain. And why not give the user the opportunity to choose for himself. I have a console through the LADB program, if possible, please give the command to restore the NFC icon, if possible of course

Just put it in your notification center and you can see if its on or off...
Edit: I see you have it in there already. Is showing it in one easy to check place not enough? lol
It is not convenient to swipe the panel every time. It is convenient for me when it is visible on the screen whether it is turned on or not. I don't want to keep NFC on, because it's a power drain. I use it 1, 2 times a day and turn it on when I need to pay

• Haha
Reactions: gogocar62
It is not convenient to swipe the panel every time. It is convenient for me when it is visible on the screen whether it is turned on or not. I don't want to keep NFC on, because it's a power drain. I use it 1, 2 times a day and turn it on when I need to pay
Since payment apps turn it on for you and don't turn it back off, you have to go into the notification center to turn it back off anyway, I fail to see your point.
Also directly attacking one of the lead developers like that will get you nothing except your account being banned lol.

First of all, I didn't ask you.
No, no. You misunderstand. WE didn't ask you.

And the second do not be rude, please!
You're stating that what we do is a mistake and an error, that's not a mere suggestion, that's being rude.

Keeping NFC turned on is a power drain.
Really? NFC barely takes any power, definitely not a power "drain".

I don't want to keep NFC on, because it's a power drain.
Then don't. You can check if it's on or not in Control center.
Maybe you also want a Sync icon shoved in for good measure? Believe me, THAT is a battery drainer.

Since payment apps turn it on for you and don't turn it back off, you have to go into the notification center to turn it back off anyway, I fail to see your point.
Also directly attacking one of the lead developers like that will get you nothing except your account being banned lol.
I just asked why it was disabled, wrote that it was an error, since the icon is not displayed, and in response I got a bunch of garbage! This is not an adequate behavior of the developer! He could normally explain that this is a general solution and is not a mistake. What causes you not to understand? This is a phone function, the same as Bluetooth. I want to see if it works or not to disable it when I'm not using it, instead of opening the panel every time and looking. It's not convenient! The payment application does not include NFC, the terminal displays a card error message, I have already tried

... and in response I got a bunch of garbage! This is not an adequate behavior of the developer!
You got a response in the same tone and attitude as your "not a feature, but a problem, an error" comment.
Is this some kind of cultural misunderstanding and that kind of attitude is considered normal?
Understand something: I am not your employee, nor you are a customer, so don't speak to me or about me as if I was your employee or owe you a service or even kindness.

What causes you not to understand? This is a phone function, the same as Bluetooth.
Weird point to make. Plenty of things are "a phone function", and they don't have an icon. Light sensor, proximity sensor, accelerometer, gyroscope, microphone (e.g. Voice Match). My point is - NFC is not a battery drainer and doesn't warrant a whole dedicated icon for its on status, unlike mobile signal, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
The NFC icon is not even a universal standard across different brands.

It's not convenient!
For you it isn't, but we can't make everybody happy...

You got a response in the same tone and attitude as your "not a feature, but a problem, an error" comment.
Is this some kind of cultural misunderstanding and that kind of attitude is considered normal?
Understand something: I am not your employee, nor you are a customer, so don't speak to me or about me as if I was your employee or owe you a service or even kindness.

Weird point to make. Plenty of things are "a phone function", and they don't have an icon. Light sensor, proximity sensor, accelerometer, gyroscope, microphone (e.g. Voice Match). My point is - NFC is not a battery drainer and doesn't warrant a whole dedicated icon for its on status, unlike mobile signal, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
The NFC icon is not even a universal standard across different brands.

For you it isn't, but we can't make everybody happy...

I just wrote that the lack of NFC is an error and not serviceability, since I saw a message in the old firmware there was such an error and it was fixed and that's it. Why do you cling to words? Why did it bother you? Do you think I came here to fight with someone? I came here to solve the issue with the icon. And instead of realizing that a person is here for the first time and turning on awareness and politeness, you were rude to me. Is this decent behavior? I don't think. Let's shake hands and apologize for the misunderstanding. Please excuse me! You misunderstood me.

I just wrote that the lack of NFC is an error and not serviceability, since I saw a message in the old firmware there was such an error and it was fixed and that's it. Why do you cling to words? Why did it bother you? Do you think I came here to fight with someone? I came here to solve the issue with the icon. And instead of realizing that a person is here for the first time and turning on awareness and politeness, you were rude to me. Is this decent behavior? I don't think. Let's shake hands and apologize for the misunderstanding. Please excuse me! You misunderstood me.
I probably misunderstood your intentions then.
Just to correct you - the NFC icon was never a normal thing on MIUI (probably other brands as well, can't remember).
In fact, I'm holding a Mi 8 with MIUI 12.5 Android 10 right now, it doesn't have an NFC icon and never had one.

Reactions: omsound
Status
Not open for further replies.