Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the wonderful support devs

hope before end of line of alioth home launcher gap will be fix

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-15-23-33-44-453_com.miui.home-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-15-23-33-44-453_com.miui.home-edit.jpg
    764.4 KB · Views: 186
Current Poco F3 Issues/Bugs Report - Weekly 23.2.27 based on the previous Report:

1) Share doesn't work when using File App by Xiaomi and Settings \ Privacy protection \ Protection \ Network interception \ Secure sharing <enable> - Report
2) When using "One Hand" to adjust Brightness or Volume the slider will move to the max value only - Report
3) The "Usage Reset Date" only reset the Mobile Data Usage at "1st day" of the month - Report
4) Backup by Google One is wiped (and turned off) from Google Drive after each reboot - Report
5) The Compass doesn't point in any direction on Google Maps - Report
6) The OTA Script isn't auto update demanding to manually select the ROM file - Report
7) "Privacy & Security" logs providing fewer App Behavior information - Report
8) Some Garbage/Flickering in the Display when accessing MIUI Settings in dark mode - Report
9) Hotspot feature less reliable (buggy) - Report - Almost fixed (Stable) - None Ramdump now
10) Battery that drain faster than Usain Bolt runs - Report
11) Some notifications buttons doesn't work - Report
12) The ROM lacks the new Mi Video's Widget - Report - Fixed
13) Android Auto disconnecting - Report - Workaround
14) Home Screen Gap - Report

Let me know if you need more inputs with the open Issues/Bugs.

(*) Of course some (or all) of the above reports may be related with Xiaomi and/or App Dev side. Confirmation and some troubleshooting could be needed.

The current Antutu's Score still very slow on Poco F3 even when in performance mode, the battery drain too fast when in 5G Mobile Networks and some old issues still present.
Xiaomi seems to be messing-up everything on MIUI 14 before .DEV ends for us.
My suggestion if you didn't update yet is to hold on until some reliable .Dev
But I would like to thank very much the EU's Dev Team for the always awesome work and future feature updates like Mi Music's Widget and Toggle Keys for Task Bar's Icons.

Cheers,

EDITED: Duplicated issues deleted

Note: Just a short report update. Almost none Ramdump this Weekly. (annex)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-15-20-07-52-279_com.android.fileexplorer.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-15-20-07-52-279_com.android.fileexplorer.jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 201
Last edited:
Battery life has been much much better with the Screen Time monitor turned off. I'm at 48% after 32 hours with a 10% top up when I was driving last night (plugged into Android Auto). I should be somewhere around 5-6 hours SOT so far on this charge -- I noticed that counter reset on me last evening when I plugged in Android Auto. Unless that happens again, I'll chalk that up to random weirdness.

Battery life has been much much better with the Screen Time monitor turned off. I'm at 48% after 32 hours with a 10% top up when I was driving last night (plugged into Android Auto). I should be somewhere around 5-6 hours SOT so far on this charge -- I noticed that counter reset on me last evening when I plugged in Android Auto. Unless that happens again, I'll chalk that up to random weirdness.
What do you mean by'screen time monitor'? Where could it be turned off? Regards

I noticed some improvement in the current build for Poco F3 when 120Hz is selected at "Settings / Display / Refresh rate / <120Hz>" and the screen brightness is higher than 70% the Dynamic Refresh Rate 30/60/120Hz are working very smoothly now.

Attachments

• IMG_20230315_210845.jpg
    IMG_20230315_210845.jpg
    256.3 KB · Views: 161
I noticed some improvement in the current build for Poco F3 when 120Hz is selected at "Settings / Display / Refresh rate / <120Hz>" and the screen brightness is higher than 70% the Dynamic Refresh Rate 30/60/120Hz are working very smoothly now.
Excellent. Enabled now.
What do you mean by'screen time monitor'? Where could it be turned off? Regards
Settings -> scroll down almost to the bottom and you'll see "Screen time". Go in there and turn it off.

Excellent. Enabled now.

Settings -> scroll down almost to the bottom and you'll see "Screen time". Go in there and turn it off.
YouTube App at 120Hz when in use and at 60Hz if untouched after a few seconds. (annex)

EDITED: AOD at 30Hz

Attachments

• IMG_20230315_220922.jpg
    IMG_20230315_220922.jpg
    703.4 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:
Mi11pro - Google Maps still no Gps direction and gap on homescreen still there
I rolled back to 23.2.13 - there i have no gap on homescreen and direction on maps works. I think thats actually the best miui 14 rom

Hi, is there a way to disable the system notification when I want to paste something from the clipboard? There is a way to let the system decide but no mass change to the notification, only by single app.. It's really bothering me, too much privacy :)

Reactions: Perru
Perfect installation on the Xiaomi 13 but on the other hand I find that the battery drains a little quickly

Current Poco F3 Issues/Bugs Report - Weekly 23.2.27 based on the previous Report:

1) Share doesn't work when using File App by Xiaomi and Settings \ Privacy protection \ Protection \ Network interception \ Secure sharing <enable> - Report
2) When using "One Hand" to adjust Brightness or Volume the slider will move to the max value only - Report
3) The "Usage Reset Date" only reset the Mobile Data Usage at "1st day" of the month - Report
4) Backup by Google One is wiped (and turned off) from Google Drive after each reboot - Report
5) The Compass doesn't point in any direction on Google Maps - Report
6) The OTA Script isn't auto update demanding to manually select the ROM file - Report
7) "Privacy & Security" logs providing fewer App Behavior information - Report
8) Some Garbage/Flickering in the Display when accessing MIUI Settings in dark mode - Report
9) Hotspot feature less reliable (buggy) - Report - Almost fixed (Stable) - None Ramdump now
10) Battery that drain faster than Usain Bolt runs - Report
11) Some notifications buttons doesn't work - Report
12) The ROM lacks the new Mi Video's Widget - Report - Fixed
13) Android Auto disconnecting - Report - Workaround
14) Home Screen Gap - Report

Let me know if you need more inputs with the open Issues/Bugs.

(*) Of course some (or all) of the above reports may be related with Xiaomi and/or App Dev side. Confirmation and some troubleshooting could be needed.

The current Antutu's Score still very slow on Poco F3 even when in performance mode, the battery drain too fast when in 5G Mobile Networks and some old issues still present.
Xiaomi seems to be messing-up everything on MIUI 14 before .DEV ends for us.
My suggestion if you didn't update yet is to hold on until some reliable .Dev
But I would like to thank very much the EU's Dev Team for the always awesome work and future feature updates like Mi Music's Widget and Toggle Keys for Task Bar's Icons.

Cheers,

EDITED: Duplicated issues deleted

Note: Just a short report update. Almost none Ramdump this Weekly. (annex)
Are xiaomi home push notifications working for you? I've been seeing more and more people complaining about this lately. It stopped working for me, and it seems it doesn't work for at least some other people, starting a few weeks ago, both on dev and stable miui 14 and for different devices.

It seems that the device does not enter doze mode at all
For me thats after every ROM update. No deep sleep after, but only for the first 5 - 10 hours, after that working normally. And Mi11U is a energy sucker, but i have many apps.... On my older oneplus 8 pro with lineage its much better but with less apps ;)

Reactions: Birraque
Devs, so far it is not possible to share files with MIUI File Manager, example:

If we want to share a photo from the Gallery, to save it in the download folder, the MIUI File Manager icon does not appear so that it can be used, only other apps.

Is it possible to fix this or only the Chinese developers?

Reactions: PeaceOne
Are xiaomi home push notifications working for you? I've been seeing more and more people complaining about this lately. It stopped working for me, and it seems it doesn't work for at least some other people, starting a few weeks ago, both on dev and stable miui 14 and for different devices.
I'm not currently using Xiaomi Home then can't replicate it.

Last edited:
Devs, so far it is not possible to share files with MIUI File Manager, example:

If we want to share a photo from the Gallery, to save it in the download folder, the MIUI File Manager icon does not appear so that it can be used, only other apps.

Is it possible to fix this or only the Chinese developers?
That's a very old Bug and already Reported #1 many times.

Good afternoon, tell me in which section of the forum you can write a wish, a suggestion?

If this is relevant here, please add widgets to the Calendar app. There are not enough widgets with the current date and month. (I saw these widgets in the Chinese version) Unfortunately, it is not possible to update the Calendar application yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.