HyperOS 1.0 24.1.22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tryed to install latest version for Cupid, but in TWRP i clicked on reboot into fastboot for update OS via pc, but now my phone keep blinking in the main page of twrp.

How can i solve it?

i can force fastboot mode, install latest version via pc, but when it ends, my phone keep blinking.

EDIT: I solved after few installation of twrp (some with not good ending) and flash latest rom "windows fastboot update rom".
Then, i pushed all the butons (volume-, volume+ and power and reboot itself normally).
i don't know why my installed twrp work like this, i'll try to looking for an update.

Thanks anyway

Last edited:
My standard response:
Typically, going from stable to weekly beta, or vice versa, you would normally do a format, especially when there is a change in version. However, some have very occasionally got away with not formatting. Whatever you decide to do, it is strongly recommended to do a full backup beforehand.

You would need to run the (eg. windows) batch file 'windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat' which would do the wiping and preparations for the first install for you. This is using Fastboot.

If you want to risk doing it without a wipe, then you could try the (eg. windows) batch file 'windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat' which would leave all of your data intact. But it is definitely recommended that you do a full backup first in case it does not work.
Thank you for the reply. Any app recommendations for a full back up?

Thank you for the reply. Any app recommendations for a full back up?
I always do a full TWRP backup. This in the past has restored everything back to what it was, following all of the screens with app layouts, settings, etc. This goes onto my computer. BUT, this does not back up your data, eg. pictures, audio, documents, etc. I do backups of these regularly during the week. I always 'tidy up' (clear recents, cache, Dalvik, etc) before I install new ROMs, or backup.
It is a very long time since I have had to use to my TWRP backup anyway.
Other people may have their own suggestions for backups.

Reactions: KGVER
I tryed to install latest version for Cupid, but in TWRP i clicked on reboot into fastboot for update OS via pc, but now my phone keep blinking in the main page of twrp.

How can i solve it?

i can force fastboot mode, install latest version via pc, but when it ends, my phone keep blinking.

EDIT: I solved after few installation of twrp (some with not good ending) and flash latest rom "windows fastboot update rom".
Then, i pushed all the butons (volume-, volume+ and power and reboot itself normally).
i don't know why my installed twrp work like this, i'll try to looking for an update.

Thanks anyway
Check out my message #79 above about getting the latest version of TWRP, and the correct commands to install it.

Reactions: KGVER
Hello! Anyone having a problem with viber notifications on lock screen?
13Pro
Hi! I have issues with Viber since the first build of HyperOS. No lock screen notifications - sometimes the screen just turn's on, but w/o any notification.
So far I tried "force stop", clean cache, reinstall... of course the battery and auto-start settings are adjusted...

Reactions: predatorvbg
auto brightness doesn't work properly. when I activate it, it goes to the bottom.optimization should be done . Redmi K60 Pro

Great job devs!
Work fine with Fuxi & Ishtar. Gallery problem solved!!!
"NOTES" & "FREQUENT PHRASES" can't sync with Xiaomi Cloud, waiting for issue.
Thank you very much for your devotion!
;) :emoji_thumbsup:

installed on xiaomi 14 and everything is ok.
but the weather continues to show 0 degrees on the lockscreen even after running wipe cache and wipe all data on the app settings

Reactions: Redvex67
I keep getting this message with the new update.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-29-15-34-41-588_com.miui.bugreport-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-29-15-34-41-588_com.miui.bugreport-edit.jpg
    674.1 KB · Views: 60
  • Screenshot_2024-01-29-15-35-25-129_com.miui.bugreport-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-29-15-35-25-129_com.miui.bugreport-edit.jpg
    740.9 KB · Views: 66
  • Screenshot_2024-01-29-15-35-48-899_com.miui.bugreport-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-29-15-35-48-899_com.miui.bugreport-edit.jpg
    941.5 KB · Views: 76
  • Screenshot_2024-01-29-15-36-20-325_com.miui.bugreport-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-29-15-36-20-325_com.miui.bugreport-edit.jpg
    944.2 KB · Views: 73
Good afternoon. Seeing that the wallet verification problem has returned and no solution has been published, could it be that Google's programmers have "plugged the hole" that the xiaomi.eu module used? Thank you for your work and attention.

I got this problem before and it was fixed in the earlier patch, now it came back again and I couldnt find any solution

Attachments

• 1000049511.jpg
    1000049511.jpg
    337.5 KB · Views: 658
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.