Status
Not open for further replies.
ooooooh finaly with this version, phone works correctly (SGS3) :D now attend multilanguage pack :D

Reactions: Pele
thanks for the DHD update! appreciate it very much! ;)
unlike those impatient bastards who keeps on whining...
they should learn some manners and respect these hardworking developers in the community...

Reactions: Pele
Is the HTC one s discontinued? I don't see in the downloads

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

Wow...Great thanks to all miuiandroid community. DHD have update again ONLY from this community... Thanks and Respect these hardworking developers in the community...

So the Verizon Galaxy Nexus ie toro isn't supported? Sorry for the stupid question, last I was on MIUI was before the JB days and it was supported then.

So i just want to know will next friday release come to Honor? Its ok you dont release every rom to every phone, you do so much work but it would be nice if you make next version which supports Honor and other devices which wasnt supported on this release. :)

I have a small problem on my HTC Desire S. Occasionally my WIFI locks. The notification bar shows that WIFI is connected but when I try to use an internet app it says that I have no connection and should review my network settings. If I toggle WIFI off and on again it works fine. 3g works fine. This also happened with last weeks version of MIUI. I appreciate that this could be a problem with the phone itself or even my router rather than MIUI but thought I would ask the question in case this is something that others have come across. Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.

I9000 added... :) also in MULTI lang pack... :) Enjoy....

i dont know why i still have bootloop with 3.1.18, after the HTC logo, the CWM recovery screen appears. I decide to flash 2.12.21 again and it boots without any problem.
my phone is htc desire S.

can somebody help me? i cannot install gmaps. even if im installing it from file in the thread, it doesnt appers anywhere

Hi,
I install the ROM you see below as native sd, partition 5/200/5, I downloaded gapps for JB
HTC Touch HD2 passion JB -- Link gtbluesky f4a30c0f3aafc53e3781a5928f0b40b2

I tried many times (first installed rom, booted, made the settings and then installed gapps, installed rom, installed gapps and booted) but gapps does not install, when I install it says copying files and see a message that it is completed, but then I booted, saw that gapps did not install.

any suggestions(solutions?

Hi,
I install the ROM you see below as native sd, partition 5/200/5, I downloaded gapps for JB

I tried many times (first installed rom, booted, made the settings and then installed gapps, installed rom, installed gapps and booted) but gapps does not install, when I install it says copying files and see a message that it is completed, but then I booted, saw that gapps did not install.

How do you know they are not installed..? in Gapps package is gTalk, Market and all Google libs...

Install from Google Play....
i tried but while starting to installing it gives me error "cannot install" and "same shared id"

btw, seems i dont left any info bout my phone, thats why some people shows they humor

sensation xe, pyramid and i dont know whats left more

Hi,

and I don't have google play

Status
Not open for further replies.