Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse me iBotPeaches, When does Xiaomi release MIUIv4 JB for galaxy s2?
Official Samsung Jelly bean for S2 was released...

Drain battery (40% in 2h)... doesn't charge via USB cable... too bad!

Samsung Galaxy II

Hm, battery usage is through the roof. Phone is idle and it's charging via usb and the battery percentage is dropping!?

Battery is less than 2 weeks old so I'm pretty sure it's not the battery.

Device: Galaxy S2
Same here! The rom is useless now. :confused:

Maybe its a sign to go back to stock now that jelly bean is out for S2.

Same here! The rom is useless now. :confused:

Maybe its a sign to go back to stock now that jelly bean is out for S2.

This is a development ROM. Maybe you never picked up on that. Some weeks are good. Some aren't. Flash back a week. Find a release thats good. Stick with it and wait a week. Stop complaining.

Reactions: miwanro
What's the full kernel version/build for the Xiaomi 2 in this ROM? (Is it updated from 3.1.18 / JLB 10?)

This is a development ROM. Maybe you never picked up on that. Some weeks are good. Some aren't. Flash back a week. Find a release thats good. Stick with it and wait a week. Stop complaining.
Don't take it personal dude. I'm just letting people know so S2 users don't have to waste their time.

If we don't complain when something is broken in a ROM (regardless of if it's stable or development), how are you guys supposed to know to fix it? I hope this post is just regarding the tone of Alexx's post and not the content (agreeing there's a problem).

Because I'm still waiting for a developer to acknowledge the WPA2 AES wifi problem since 3.1.11 which has been confirmed by a 2nd user...

and I'm only impatiently waiting for acknowledgement because it's so difficult to downgrade the Mi2's ROM (no cell service and error popups every second because the Sqlite db doesn't handle onDowngrade), which means testing a new version with broken wifi will cost me hours downgrading my phone and restoring settings which Backup isn't capturing

Thats what I meant. Sorry. Nothing has 4.2 yet. 4.2 = MIUI v5

I want Android 4.1.2 because android 4.1.1 For Galaxy note2 there is a problem with the power supply.
And Android 4.1.1 no emoji font :)

I hopenext release be used 4.1.2 :

Though I had the same problem with the previous version and asked the same questions to which I got no help from the moderators but will try again since I have the same problem again. (I installed a non-miui rom meantime but I like miui rom so tried again)

I have a HTC HD2 (EU)
I try to install that rom as native sd
These are the steps I took
1- Wipe
2- İntsall radio
3- install MGLDR
4- install recovery mode (5/310/5)
5- Boot in recovery mode (wipe data/factory reset, advanced -wipe dalvik cache, wipe battery stats)
6- install rom, fix permissions and reboot
7- Boot in recovery mode and change settings
- Fix permissions
- 10 services
-- 1 Boot settings
--- 1 Boot source (1 - 1 android from sd)
--- 3 Ad Sd Di (choose native sd)
- 2 Boot Ad SD
8- Boot and make the settings
9- reboot in recovery and install gapps

My problem is; I don't see any icon of gapps

what did I do wrong?

Though I had the same problem with the previous version and asked the same questions to which I got no help from the moderators but will try again since I have the same problem again. (I installed a non-miui rom meantime but I like miui rom so tried again)

I have a HTC HD2 (EU)
I try to install that rom as native sd
These are the steps I took
1- Wipe
2- İntsall radio
3- install MGLDR
4- install recovery mode (5/310/5)
5- Boot in recovery mode (wipe data/factory reset, advanced -wipe dalvik cache, wipe battery stats)
6- install rom, fix permissions and reboot
7- Boot in recovery mode and change settings
- Fix permissions
- 10 services
-- 1 Boot settings
--- 1 Boot source (1 - 1 android from sd)
--- 3 Ad Sd Di (choose native sd)
- 2 Boot Ad SD
8- Boot and make the settings
9- reboot in recovery and install gapps

My problem is; I don't see any icon of gapps

what did I do wrong?

is there a gapps pack for native sd users?

Soo if MIUI based on original firmwares, how can be that the sensation only have ICS and the Desire Z have JB rom ?

Status
Not open for further replies.