Status
Not open for further replies.
so, I keep finding claims of official releases for the Motorola Triumph, but they are very janky. do any of the ROMS here work with the Triumph?

Hey you guys, I have just updated miui 3.9.27 rom for my nexus 4, I figure out that it has new feature like Assistive Touch on iOS, maybe the developers intergrated into the rom. Ofcourse, it needs a little bit time to get used to it, it's great as well as giving more space for experiencing.But, I can find anyway to get back to normal navigation bar, so anybody knows how to do this, please guide me! It must be have an option for this.

By the way, I found a something strange in my setting display, I do not know what it is, it likes a toggle, but do not stand for any features ? So If you guys know it too, please tell me know this. I have attached the screenshot for illustration.
View attachment 6334 View attachment 6335

How does one get rid of this?

Hi and thanks for the great work.

Had to replace my HTC ONE X with a HTC ONE 4 LTE 32GB.

Which is the correct ROM for the HTC ONE 4?

Tanks and keep up the good work

If I calling somebody who is on a call, my phone says "Call Ended, Not Connected" instead of "Busy". Why? The feedback of busy would be much better.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk 4

Just registered to say thank you. HTC Desire HD user, was muiu before and then jumped to Jellytime for a couple of months which wasn't really stable at all. Kind of gave up and was thinking about forking out on a new phone until i spotted the new muiu release.

downloaded all my apps and tested and very very happy. Stable and not laggy at all. Just really grateful for the hard work and effort you fine folks put into developing this and providing my phone with a new lease of life.

All these smart phones do the same, higher specs yes, but the Planned obsolescence of these devices to make you upgrade is just wasteful and ridiculous. i like the way i can swap out and put a new battery in without it costing me a fortune. Hopefully i can use this phone a little while longer still.

Hello, Could you tell me if a 9.3.27 release will go out for Motorola RAZR XT910 as was the case for the previous version notament the 3.9.20 release.

Excuse me for English, this is an automatic translation

Hi,

I downloaded the latest rom on my MI2S. After succesfully installing it I only had english language to choose from and chinese. Before it was dutch. In the language selection tab it read dutch but everything was in english.

Is this a bug or is something wrong? I booted to recovery and went back to 3.9.6 and got dutch again...

Thx

Hi,

I downloaded the latest rom on my MI2S. After succesfully installing it I only had english language to choose from and chinese. Before it was dutch. In the language selection tab it read dutch but everything was in english.

Is this a bug or is something wrong? I booted to recovery and went back to 3.9.6 and got dutch again...

Thx
you downloaded wrong file...

Reactions: MarkHUK
Hi,

Thx

It is not bug, it is user error! You need the multilang version. Please find below for Mi2S:

http://tinyw.in/wnkT

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk 4

Reactions: MarkHUK and ingbrzy
I will try, but i mean, it's slowly about animations and transitions, Miui v4 still beter in this aspect... Have you the same problem with it?

I've found that the last two, or three, updates have been quite laggy on my Desire S. Apps open up really slowly, and run very slowly too. I have no idea why. I've even tried overclocking my device, but it made no difference. :(

Hi! If I install your Rom, I will get OTA packages, or do I have to download every time Rom again?

Отправлено с моего MI 2 через Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.