Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there any differences between this and the multilang rom?

Im thinking of flashing this release but im coming from multilang.

Jordan

Anyone having problem with their S3 when I open any app it closes after few sec. Is there a fix for it. Or I did something wrong. I just installed the rom and restarted and then installed the gapps. Please help me to fix it.

Thank You

Is anyone having a problem with connecting to WIFI on the HTC One S? I cannot connect to any wifi networks, even thought the phone can detect them.

Installed the rom and m lovng it.
Only problem is apps are not getting downloaded on network connection. Every timei try to download it asks for wifi. Even though i uncheck download using wifi option it still asks for wifi.
What should i do now..

Installed the rom and m lovng it.
Only problem is apps are not getting downloaded on network connection. Every timei try to download it asks for wifi. Even though i uncheck download using wifi option it still asks for wifi.
What should i do now..

Go to Downloads then settings then file size limits to any.

Hey I´m on HTC Desire S and my screen does not work during call ... Just flickering
frown.gif

Can not end a call by my self
mad.gif

Any workaround for?
Expect always screen on while calling?
rolleyes.gif

hope you understand me
frown.gif

Edit: I found something about Proximity Sensor Issue ... where can I do a BUG report?

Last edited:
On Galaxy Nexus GSM when initiating o call very often the screen turns off without proximity sensor being activated (just by keeping the phone in the hand not to the ear) and to wake the screen i have to touch the proximity sensor. It's an old issue...

Beside this, an awesome rom!!

Reactions: Pocketmen
Status
Not open for further replies.