Status
Not open for further replies.
java.lang.NullPointerException
at android.graphics.Bitmap.createScaledBitmap(Bitmap.java:461)
at com.samsung.sdraw.CanvasView.a(SourceFile:5618 )
at com.samsung.sdraw.CanvasView.a(SourceFile:5484)
at com.samsung.sdraw.CanvasView.createCanvasHoverPointerForStroke(SourceFile:5476)
at com.infraware.uxcontrol.pointericon.UiHoverPointerOperator.getCurrentPenIcon(UiHoverPointerOperator.java:478 )
at com.infraware.uxcontrol.pointericon.UiHoverPointerOperator.onHover(UiHoverPointerOperator.java:196)
at com.infraware.uxcontrol.uicontrol.UiNoteToolbar$12.onHover(UiNoteToolbar.java:4928 )
at android.view.View.dispatchHoverEvent(View.java:7460)
at android.view.View.dispatchGenericMotionEvent(View.java:7408 )
at android.view.ViewGroup.dispatchTransformedGenericPointerEvent(ViewGroup.java:2023)
at android.view.ViewGroup.dispatchHoverEventForHoverUI(ViewGroup.java:1526)
at android.view.ViewGroup.dispatchHoverEvent(ViewGroup.java:1644)
at android.view.ViewGroup.dispatchTransformedGenericPointerEvent(ViewGroup.java:2023)
at com.android.internal.policy.impl.PhoneWindow$DecorView.superDispatchGenericMotionEvent(PhoneWindow.java:2117)
at com.android.internal.policy.impl.PhoneWindow.superDispatchGenericMotionEvent(PhoneWindow.java:1472)
at android.app.Activity.dispatchGenericMotionEvent(Activity.java:2515)
at com.android.internal.policy.impl.PhoneWindow$DecorView.dispatchGenericMotionEvent(PhoneWindow.java:2071)
at android.view.View.dispatchPointerEvent(View.java:7528 )
at android.view.ViewRootImpl.deliverPointerEvent(ViewRootImpl.java:3412)
at android.view.ViewRootImpl.deliverInputEvent(ViewRootImpl.java:3344)
at android.view.ViewRootImpl.doProcessInputEvents(ViewRootImpl.java:4448 )
at android.view.ViewRootImpl$ViewRootHandler.handleMessage(ViewRootImpl.java:2936)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:137)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:4898 )
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:511)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:1008 )
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:775)
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)

N-7100
The solution note 2 for S_Note:

http://foro.miui.es/index.php?topic=388.msg5250.msg#5250

Change 2 apk. In the "system/app"

Enviado desde mi GT-N7100 usando Tapatalk 2

hi everyone
i'm searching this forum 3 hours and couldn't find how to flash new rom on M2S.
Can anyone please help and point me to the right forum\thread\place?
Thanks!

Hi.. is the rom for i9505 working correctly??? i tried it two times and both of them it boots normal but at first setup i have an error with NFC & system.... and cant continue... do i have to try it again???

Hi.. is the rom for i9505 working correctly??? i tried it two times and both of them it boots normal but at first setup i have an error with NFC & system.... and cant continue... do i have to try it again???

did you made factory reset..?

did you made factory reset..?
Factory reset??? when? before installation after install? my phone was rooted with TWRP recovery just formated everything and installed... Please tell me the sequence i need to follow.

Thanks....

Factory reset??? when? before installation after install? my phone was rooted with TWRP recovery just formated everything and installed... Please tell me the sequence i need to follow.

Thanks....

doesn't matters if its before or after.. so you did...

Is there going to be a release for Motorola defy this week(3.9.13), anxiously waiting for it. Can anyone let me know. Thks in advance.

doesn't matters if its before or after.. so you did...

Ok just installed again!!! booted well - works ok!!! no fc no prob as of yet!!!
Thanks For the help.

What i did...
factory reset.
started TWRP and
Wipe Data
Wipe Cache and Dalvik Cache

installed Rom

and when finished
Wipe Cache and Dalvik Cache
Reboot

OK

OUPSSSS another problem!!!
Doesn't recognize my paid apps in Market!!! any solution???

SOLVED___ FORCE CLOSE MARKET DELETE DATA & CACHE

Hi all,
I have two questions about OTA upgrade:

1) I'm using multilang 3.9.6 on my newman N2, now i'm trying to install the OTA 3.9.13 but every time I launch it i get an error:
Code:
assert failed: apply_patch_check("/system/app/AirkanPhoneService.apk","851082ad262c50494fb61fdaffe4a3132b35087","488b0b418ed841b082c21f4ccf8cc3d44270d040")
Installation aborted.

I've tryed deleting it and redownloading three times but it had no success.

What can I do?

2) How can I set the upgrader program to download on external SD instead of internal memory?
Everytime I have to movo the file to ext SD and then install the update manually from recovery.

Thank a lot

Marcello

We dont provide native OTA for unofficial devices.. You can use GooManager app..
So you cant install OTA package from miui.com to our ROM..

~Tapatalk 4~

For me is working fine on all miui versions,also 3.9.13. Try clean install wiping all data,cache and dalvik. You can do a backup forma your apps with backup app included on miui. :) Sent from mi2s

I have recently wiped and reinstalled the Rom with miflash and am still setting the same issue. So I've done a factory reset and will see if this fixes it. Speaking with someone else it could be hardware related but every search I find on the error message point to software and apps not releasing the camera properly for example myfitnesspal.

I have no apps on now just stock apps so will try to reproduce the issue and let you know.

Thanks
Craig

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

No improvement regarding Quiet Mode. Private caller still ringing and also Viber and WhatsApp.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk 4

Hi good morning, I installed in my xiaomi M2S weekly version 3.9.13 in Spanish and I do not play fubciona the store. to Alguel more wrong. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.