MULTI 3.12.20

Status
Not open for further replies.
For users info: new Calendar app is for Xiaomi devices.

For users info: new Calendar app is for Xiaomi devices.
Could you please help me how to display the number of the week in the new calendar app?

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk

Could you please help me how to display the number of the week in the new calendar app?

If you can't find it, that means it's not there...

~Tapatalk 4~

Reactions: graw2
Why is Sensation always later? It was one of official supported devices and you can have a look, ROM for Sensation is most downloaded ROM at all (3.12.13m at goo.im). ROM for other devices are already out and they have maybe 4-100 downloads, but Sensation is later every week. I am not mad, but sad. I just would like to know why is it so?

Last edited:
If you can't find it, that means it's not there...

~Tapatalk 4~
The previous calendar was included an option to display the week numbers. Any chance to get this option later in new calendar too?

The previous calendar was included an option to display the week numbers. Any chance to get this option later in new calendar too?

Can't find it also... so i think it's not there.
Maybe possible to include the week numbers in next update?

Hi,
I have found the folling bug:

ROM version
miuiandroid_multi_HM2013023_WCDMA_JHBCNAH4.0_jb-4.2.zip
(latest stable)

No matter what I do, "Vibrate on touch" is always enabled after restart. I switch it off, restart the phone for some reason, and it's on again.

While testing ROM 3.12.13, this was fixed. Please fix it in the next stable version.

Thank you.

New calendar app is worse than previous one, but I use Business calendar Pro so I don't care much about it.
All other stuffs run great, many thanks to all miuiandroid team.

Any chance for I9505 for Christmas? :)

Happy holidays to all! :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I've noticed the same problem. Google's Chrome is my default browser but everytime Miui's browser opened.

UPDATE: just installed the new 3-12-20 Multilang and everything seems to be "normal".

Just like always, big thank's to Miui team and translators!

This problem seems solved for the biggest part in MIUI 3.12.20. However when I click on a YouTube link in the Facebook app, the MIUI browser is opened instead of chrome or the YouTube app. In former versions the choice was given via a prompt message. It would be nice if this too could be fixed in the next update.

Thanks allot to the MIUI team and have nice holidays!

Reactions: jauling and ibrido8
Why is Sensation always later? It was one of official supported devices and you can have a look, ROM for Sensation is most downloaded ROM at all (3.12.13m at goo.im). ROM for other devices are already out and they have maybe 4-100 downloads, but Sensation is later every week. I am not mad, but sad. I just would like to know why is it so?
Gosh... this has been answered billion times and a year ago: HTC Sensation is not officialy supported by MIUI. It didnt get Jelly Bean from HTC. Its a port now. End of topic.

Hello,

Just installed the update and I discovered the '' directory '' app that also appears in the contacts tabs. Not sure in which update this was added because I skipped the last 3.
How can I remove it? It is only in Chinese and I can't do anything with it. Can you help?

Thanks!

Last edited:
I see the link for I9505 came up. Thanks!! :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Hello,

Just installed the update and I discovered the '' directory '' app that also appears in the contacts tabs. Not sure in which update this was added because I skipped the last 3.
How can I remove it? It is only in Chinese and I can't do anything with it. Can you help?

Thanks!

If you look closely, the directory app is actually part of the phone app.

I think the app icon, which is really just a shortcut, will be removed in the next update.

The shortcut probably just exists to bring the new feature to our attention.

Sent from my MI 2SC

If you look closely, the directory app is actually part of the phone app.

I think the app icon, which is really just a shortcut, will be removed in the next update.

The shortcut probably just exists to bring the new feature to our attention.

Sent from my MI 2SC

Ok. But can the feature be removed?
This is an English release and we can't do anything with it, except clutter the phone/contacts app...

Hi, on my mi2s when i have incoming call sometime i see only black screen and i can't answer
I'm with 3.12.13 version, any idea ?

This problem seems solved for the biggest part in MIUI 3.12.20. However when I click on a YouTube link in the Facebook app, the MIUI browser is opened instead of chrome or the YouTube app. In former versions the choice was given via a prompt message. It would be nice if this too could be fixed in the next update.

Thanks allot to the MIUI team and have nice holidays!

I also upgraded to this release this morning. It's only slightly better than last week's.

Google Now search results still opens miui browser too... Any video links either open on miui browser or mimedia, never with mxplayer, which is what i set it to. This new default app settings is nothing but trouble :(

As a temp workaround, anyone know if its possible to completely disable the miui browser?

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Reactions: xapienz
I also upgraded to this release this morning. It's only slightly better than last week's.

Google Now search results still opens miui browser too... Any video links either open on miui browser or mimedia, never with mxplayer, which is what i set it to. This new default app settings is nothing but trouble :(

As a temp workaround, anyone know if its possible to completely disable the miui browser?

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

if you disable or delete miui browser, links (at least in google now) won't open at all.
I also found out, that if you go to miui-browser -> settings, it will always (re)set itself as default browser.

Wifi still a bust on Galaxy S4 LTE (GT-I9505)

turns out there is a fix for it though, got a tip that the MODEM_I9505ZHUBMF4_966811_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar works with wifi on this rom. I'm in Norway, initial tests of 2/3G works okay but I don't know about LTE because here is none where I live. The guy with the tip is from Russia and and 2/3G works okay for him too.. apparently that modem comes from Hong-Kong, and if the cook is from there it could explain why the rom won't work with phones from other parts of the world ;)

saving you the trouble of digging through chinese pages for a link, here's the image I used on my phone.

http://www.filedropper.com/modemi9505zhubmf4966811rev06userlowshipmulticerttar

Ok. But can the feature be removed?
This is an English release and we can't do anything with it, except clutter the phone/contacts app...

The exact same thing you are.complaining about happened with the mishare app. The transfer app was given new capabilities, and there was a new app just to highlight the feature. The app was removed after one week.

I am sure the next weeks update will remove this shortcut. Until then, just throw it in a folder somewhere forget about it. I don't think it's a big deal.

Sent from my MI 2SC

First time booting makes me unable to unlock the screen. I can move around the cursor but the screen cannot be unlocked...

Lenovo S820

We will do our best like always... but guys.. Merry Christmas... we want spend them also with our family... give us some peace...

Hi, first of all thanks for the great work.

Awhile back you edited the MIUI Multilang 3.10.25 ROM (topic: http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/miui-multi-lang-3-10-25.22498/page-2) for me and so far that was the only ROM that works fine for me (and doesn't have messed up images with menus). However the link is dead and I can't find the file anymore on my pc.

http://celogeek.miuiandroid.com/3.10.25/multi/miuiandroid_lang_S820-3.10.25.zip

This was the link. Could you please reupload this particular version? It seems this is the only MIUI version that works well with my Lenovo S820..

Status
Not open for further replies.