Status
Not open for further replies.
You made builds for it before. It's also known as Huawei Ascend P1. Last build you made for it was 3.1.11. It was pretty unstable
What do you find unstable about it? Mine seems to work ok except whenever I answer a call on the first ring, caller cannot hear me. I don't know if that has anything to do with the ROM though.

Guys, can someone please help clarify a few things before I flash this on my GSM Galaxy Nexus? I'm on stock 4.2.2 and CWM Recovery 6.0.2.3 (latest for maguro). I haven't flashed any ROMs since 4.2 and am behind the curve on what issues to expect upon flashing to MIUI which is based on 4.1 and then restoring back to a nandroid backup of my current stock 4.2.2 later on. I gather that multiuser introduced since 4.2 will mess with the data on my SD card and that flipflopping between 4.1 and 4.2 ROMs isn't a good idea. Any guidance of how to carefully flash MIUI and restore back to stock is much appreciated. Don't want to end up with duplicated SD data inside multiple nested /0/0/0 folders upon restoring to 4.2.2.

A week ago, I stumbled across MIUI and I loved it. I downloaded the latest ROM available at the time which was 3.2.8 and a few days later 3.2.22 was released. I have the Samsung Galaxy S GT-i9000. How old is 3.2.8?

A week ago, I stumbled across MIUI and I loved it. I downloaded the latest ROM available at the time which was 3.2.8 and a few days later 3.2.22 was released. I have the Samsung Galaxy S GT-i9000. How old is 3.2.8?

It was released on February 8, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.