Status
Not open for further replies.
i just use wifi for 5 min and then it auto turn off when this bug will be fix
sorry my english not good

Can anyone shed some light on the following...I thought I'd give MIUI a go after a long spell away using CM but have come across some pretty major issues!

1. Home button doesn't work (at all)
2. Screen doesn't lock (at all)
3. I can't use my own sounds/ringtones

All pretty major issues but if they're easily fixed then please let me know as I otherwise quite like the route MIUI is going

Can anyone shed some light on the following...I thought I'd give MIUI a go after a long spell away using CM but have come across some pretty major issues!

All pretty major issues but if they're easily fixed then please let me know as I otherwise quite like the route MIUI is going
Easy fix is read OP...

Install ROM
REBOOT
Install Gapps

1.it may be because you flash gapps without reboot after flash
2&3 i don't no yet

Easy fix is read OP...

Install ROM
REBOOT
Install Gapps

Probably down to how I make the ROM files before flashing. I prefer to combine the 2 files into one to save on rebooting (works fine for CM). I'll give that a go, thought this ROM would behave the same way (and I'm not a n00b, altho I hardly ever post on here so it's an easy mistake to make ;) )

Ta!

Any reason why you can't combine the 2 ZIPs and flash once? Seems strange as other ROMs are fine but this isn't

Any reason why you can't combine the 2 ZIPs and flash once? Seems strange as other ROMs are fine but this isn't
We might have some kind of fix in the works, need to speak to the rest of the guys about it.

Unfortunately I can't use this at all. Flashing just the ROM, in it's original form, leads to SystemUI FCing on first boot (navigation and status bars crash) so i can't even use the phone. Shame as I was looking forward to this. It could be a bad download but, for now, I need the phone working so back to CM for me. Will keep an eye on this, tho

Any news on when it'll be moved to 4.2.x?

Unfortunately I can't use this at all. Flashing just the ROM, in it's original form, leads to SystemUI FCing on first boot (navigation and status bars crash) so i can't even use the phone. Shame as I was looking forward to this. It could be a bad download but, for now, I need the phone working so back to CM for me. Will keep an eye on this, tho

Any news on when it'll be moved to 4.2.x?
you have to make full wipe...

I did, twice for good measure! And again once the ROM was flashed before the first boot

I take it the offset error when flashing doesn't matter?

I have a galaxy note 2 and all my apps are unmovable. I cannot move any of them and I have a 64gb after card. Please let me know if this is a bug or me doing something wrong. Thanks. Also I cannot add widgets. Also in V5 miui we cannot restore apps from jb with titanium backup??

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

I have a galaxy note 2 and all my apps are unmovable. I cannot move any of them and I have a 64gb after card. Please let me know if this is a bug or me doing something wrong. Thanks. Also I cannot add widgets. Also in V5 miui we cannot restore apps from jb with titanium backup??

Where did you get Miui v5..?

Why moving apps? Does Notes 2 internal memory is not enough for you? Im sure is enough. Besides any games will install on sdcard after all.

Btw. MIUI doesn't support moving apps to sd.

Wysłane z MI 2

i use htc desire s in this miui rom http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1678485 wifi work can anyone use that rom to fix wifi bugs in miui 3.2.8
I have never had even small single problem with official MIUI v4 ROMs on Desire S, your issue must be custom kernel related or you really messed up something with your system...
Suggestion: currently I'm using Patched kernel from this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1845039 (direct download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?6c697uvn2ma2h4h).

Reactions: aono
I did, twice for good measure! And again once the ROM was flashed before the first boot

I take it the offset error when flashing doesn't matter?

So no one can shed any light onto why I can't run this at all if I flash it using the 'proper' method? Pretty sure SystemUI crashing on first boot isn't normal...and this was with two FULL wipes before flashing the ROM

Why moving apps? Does Notes 2 internal memory is not enough for you? Im sure is enough. Besides any games will install on sdcard after all.

Btw. MIUI doesn't support moving apps to sd.

Wysłane z MI 2

not enough if you are a techgeek like me. I have over 50 games alone and they have VOB files that exceed 1GB on some. I have a lot of utilities and productivity apps. I use my phone a lot. POWER USER. it is only 16GB internal. I do not have V5. I am just asking if when we get MIUI V5 will we be able to use the backup apps we backup with titanium when running JB? I am unable to move APPS to the SD card. I have 64gb card and want to use it! Please let me know. I have APP2SD PRO and cannot use it.

hi Friends

i have an issue on my 2 M1S with the last version 3.2.8 + language pack
the CAMERA + Picture Gallery doesn't work anymore
if i do
WIPE
ROM 3.2.8 + reBoot
Rom Lang pack
i can open once the 2 applications after , it close it immediately without any error

do you have any idea
it was ok with the previous version 2.12.xx

hi Friends

i have an issue on my 2 M1S with the last version 3.2.8 + language pack
the CAMERA + Picture Gallery doesn't work anymore
if i do
WIPE
ROM 3.2.8 + reBoot
Rom Lang pack
i can open once the 2 applications after , it close it immediately without any error

do you have any idea
it was ok with the previous version 2.12.xx
what language..?

Status
Not open for further replies.