Status
Not open for further replies.
My short review:

So far the fonts is smaller than the previous version (3.3.1) and I like it. Unfortunately the font or I can say number that appear when u try to enter the PIN Code, that one still BIG, just like 3.3.1 . In V4, it is smaller, right?
I like that big font when entering PIN :)

But in free time i will check if its possible to change that font size.

Reactions: moonbugz
I like that big font when entering PIN :)

But in free time i will check if its possible to change that font size.
Thanks, Acid!
best for older folks like my mum! very useful, including widget resizing feature!

java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: setSpan (-1 ... 15) ends beyond length 0
at android.text.SpannableStringInternal.checkRange(SpannableStringInternal.java:349)
at android.text.SpannableStringInternal.setSpan(SpannableStringInternal.java:77)
at android.text.SpannableString.setSpan(SpannableString.java:46)
at com.android.email.NotificationController.getSingleMessageInboxLine(NotificationController.java:584)
at com.android.email.NotificationController.createNewMessageNotification(NotificationController.java:514)
at com.android.email.NotificationController$MessageContentObserver.onChange(NotificationController.java:897)
at com.android.email.NotificationController.registerMessageNotification(NotificationController.java:369)
at com.android.email.NotificationController.registerMessageNotification(NotificationController.java:347)
at com.android.email.NotificationController.access$400(NotificationController.java:75)
at com.android.email.NotificationController$1.run(NotificationController.java:272)
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:615)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:92)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:137)
at com.android.email.NotificationController$NotificationThread.run(NotificationController.java:1033)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:856)

Mark and iBot, easy work right now or not. Only ONE ROM until Xiaomi supports other devices. Enjoy your free time.

java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: setSpan (-1 ... 15) ends beyond length 0
at android.text.SpannableStringInternal.checkRange(SpannableStringInternal.java:349)
at android.text.SpannableStringInternal.setSpan(SpannableStringInternal.java:77)
at android.text.SpannableString.setSpan(SpannableString.java:46)
at com.android.email.NotificationController.getSingleMessageInboxLine(NotificationController.java:584)
at com.android.email.NotificationController.createNewMessageNotification(NotificationController.java:514)
at com.android.email.NotificationController$MessageContentObserver.onChange(NotificationController.java:897)
at com.android.email.NotificationController.registerMessageNotification(NotificationController.java:369)
at com.android.email.NotificationController.registerMessageNotification(NotificationController.java:347)
at com.android.email.NotificationController.access$400(NotificationController.java:75)
at com.android.email.NotificationController$1.run(NotificationController.java:272)
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:615)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:92)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:137)
at com.android.email.NotificationController$NotificationThread.run(NotificationController.java:1033)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:856)
The problem like the earlier version of 3.3.1. I faced that problem before with that version. Just wonder why this time i do not have this problem? :rolleyes:

Mark and iBot, easy work right now or not. Only ONE ROM until Xiaomi supports other devices. Enjoy your free time.

Usually by the time we get comfortable with a new release (all bugs and changes accounted for and fixed) there is 10 devices by that point, but yes we enjoy the free time. We the addition of ingbrzy and Acid though, all of our work levels are respectable and manageable.

Meet the team.

• MarkHUK - Translations daily, builds the weekly English ROM via our scripts, hosts ROMs
  • iBotPeaches - Script Gatekeeper, Apktool
  • ingbrzy - Manages all the multi-lang REPOs, builds weekly Multi Lang. (not an easy task), also translator
  • Acid - Script Gatekeeper, Translator of Polish, finds all the tweaks / fixes for the ROM
  • Pele - literally nothing. just forum management.
  • Magnetium - Hosting of ROMs
  • Celo - Hosting of ROMs
  • Caro - Hosting of ROMs
  • Goo - Mirror of (4 mirrors)

Reactions: moonbugz
The problem like the earlier version of 3.3.1. I faced that problem before with that version. Just wonder why this time i do not have this problem? :rolleyes:
Because its fixed.
MIUI made a mistake in
Code:
<string name="multiple_new_message_notification_item">
The string was null. We corrected this as this strings has to be with 2 variables included.
Its fixed in English US and GB language.

hi. just wanna to report a bug. i try to use utorrent remote app but everytime i launch it i receive an error and the app close

Because its fixed.
MIUI made a mistake in
Code:
<string name="multiple_new_message_notification_item">
The string was null. We corrected this as this strings has to be with 2 variables included.
Its fixed in English US and GB language.
Acid i try the Chinese version with miflash from here http://en.miui.com/thread-1885-1-1.html

Email app work and radio is update

134240ov556o10a5ssa6cu.jpg.thumb.jpg
1342414wtwyt4uocrobcy1.jpg.thumb.jpg

With miuiandroid 3.3.8 email crash and radio is old (or is a typo in information). What's the problem?

I have MIUIAndroid 3.3.8 and got new radio ..017 (as you posted on second screen) and email is ok.
No FC on Email in my Polish and English UK language.

you can not put the official GB of galaxy 5 in that list? I stopped in version 3.3.1 and 3.3.8 will launch today

I have MIUIAndroid 3.3.8 and got new radio ..017 (as you posted on second screen) and email is ok.
No FC on Email in my Polish and English UK language.
Ok i want try another time that rom. But i'm sure emails bug will not go away. Obviously i made a full wipe every time.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Ok finally i found the problem. I dont know why but the problem is clockworkmod. After every fix if you try to install rom via clockworkmod i have problem, but after flash via updater and wipe via mirecovery all work great.

Reactions: Dimisarta
Holy s**t.

Google Voice and Google Latitude are fixed for me on 3.3.8. It wasn't fixed on 3.3.7.

Celebrate!

Reactions: ingbrzy
Status
Not open for further replies.