Status
Not open for further replies.
in messages (sms) although i saw a fixed bug i have the same problem as 331. Private messages still show in the SMS preview area of lockscreen page and still show in the main folder of incoming messages instead of private folder with the default notification too from a contact that i put in private contacts .

ok i found it i think..it has something to do with my country's code..when i receive a message before the number is +30 as Greece code so it doesn't recognize the number i put in private folder without it

We have been told not to ask about when we are going to get V5 for our devices. So I won't. But I hope you bring this out for the HTC Desire S. ;) But not asking, not asking...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Press Report MIUI - Menu - Copy... and post that log here...

We have been told not to ask about when we are going to get V5 for our devices. So I won't. But I hope you bring this out for the HTC Desire S. ;) But not asking, not asking...
No v5 for Desire S. Sorry.

i think this radio update is a disaster for my lower signal =/ i already have the bad signal with this phone and after this update has worsened.

i think this radio update is a disaster for my lower signal =/ i already have the bad signal with this phone and after this update has worsened.
no problem for me.. I live in civilization...

Then go back a version. This is a development ROM. If you don't like / can't handle problems. Stay on MIUI 2.10.2 or something.

no problem for me.. I live in civilization...
the same for me with other phone. My operator work only in 3g and haven't a good indoor coverage but with other phone usually have 95 db and is good but with mi two have 0 signal or only one bar.

Install via updater app..!

screenshot2013030822521.jpg

can't update from recovery or updater

can't update from recovery or updater

Ok, you have to replace your android.policy.jar file... how to do that see here . There was a issue with 4way reboot mode in the first multilang build.. its disabled for now... sorry for that...

Ok finally i found the problem. I dont know why but the problem is clockworkmod. After every fix if you try to install rom via clockworkmod i have problem, but after flash via updater and wipe via mirecovery all work great.
You are correct my friend i figured this out on last weeks first release.
You can update though update app and the flash again cwm and everything runs well.

I did not attemp to flash this weeks new update but i assume is the same thing as well.

Installed the new version. So far so good. Did not see any much difference between latest V5 hotfixes and this new ROM.

Have raised a Bug report on SMS horizontal issue.

Good job guys.

Hi everybody,

I just create a french version of setup_complete.png for the MIUI V5 Rom like you can see here :
setup_complete.png

Is others countries interested by special version ? I can do it for you

Install via updater app..!

I too have the same problem as many others about signature verification failed.

The first download from this site to version 5 worked fine using the update.zip since then it has stopped working.

I have always used partition 1 and update.zip to update my versions. I have never touched my partition 2.

So can I simply boot into my normal partition 1 and use updater? I thought this was for only partition 2.

Will it come back with all my messages...apps as normal etc?

Thanks

Loop

The first download from this site to version 5 worked fine using the update.zip since then it has stopped working.

I have always used partition 1 and update.zip to update my versions. I have never touched my partition 2.

So can I simply boot into my normal partition 1 and use updater? I thought this was for only partition 2.

Thanks

Loop
Yes, just install vie updater.. Your data will not be lost...

Reactions: Loopins

Thanks

Loop
I suggest u update both partition for the same OS version. When u are on partition 1, pressing Updater app will update Partition 2 and while u are on Partition 2, pressing Updater app will update Partition 1. In other word, use Updater app > Install ROM > Reboot > use Updater app again > Install the same ROM again > Reboot again. And the result, u will get the same ROM for both partition and at the same time u will not getting Email app error. No app or previous messages will be lost

Thanks Ingbrzy that worked without problems.

Imranz I tried your procedure but I'm not quite sure if the update did anything the 2nd time around as when it booted back up I saw no updates.

So basically I was already in partition 1 ran the Updater app > Installed ROM > Rebooted > (saw about 225 updates being applied) then booted into miui without issue... then used Updater app again > Installed the same ROM again > Rebooted again and saw no updates and the phone almost instantly booted.

Loop

Imranz I tried your procedure but I'm not quite sure if the update did anything the 2nd time around as when it booted back up I saw no updates.

So basically I was already in partition 1 ran the Updater app > Installed ROM > Rebooted > (saw about 225 updates being applied) then booted into miui without issue... then used Updater app again > Installed the same ROM again > Rebooted again and saw no updates and the phone almost instantly booted.

Loop
yes, you have now 3.3.8 on both systems... its ok...

Loop
Have u checked the version of the installed ROM for that partition? If it is already 3.3.8 but u saw no update, then it's normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.