Status
Not open for further replies.
That's rediculous.. ..

What's the point having a different default selection method for the launcher?

Especially when it renders a different launcher's settings useless

I have V4 and i have a battery life of almost 2 days..im afraid to update V5 whether i will get the same battery backup on V5?
its very tempting to upgrade i cant stop myself :)

Can someone share the battery life on V5 for normal usage

Really there is some bad attitudes here on the forum at the minute. We're working for free, we fix one thing then people complain about a host of other things. GET A GRIP!

Reactions: ubelai and Baski
Can you please take a look if it would be possible to add an option to enable icons in settings?
In my opinion the missing icons are really annoying and not intuitive.

I have V4 and i have a battery life of almost 2 days..im afraid to update V5 whether i will get the same battery backup on V5?
its very tempting to upgrade i cant stop myself :)

Can someone share the battery life on V5 for normal usage
im seeing about 2 days on my mi-2 with V5.

Can you please take a look if it would be possible to add an option to enable icons in settings?
In my opinion the missing icons are really annoying and not intuitive.
You'll have to be more specific than that.

look at this screenshot(don't care about the red rectangle I took the image from google):
http://i.imgur.com/2DoxN2w.png

At the left side of every menu entry there is an icon. MIUIv5 is missing these icons.

I think you need to stop drawing comparisons from v4 to v5 they are entirely different.

We could nitpick forever about what V5 has and has not got.. Enjoy the ROM, use your phone to CALL people, everyones a winner.

Reactions: Baski and ingbrzy
That may be correct for some things but there are so much dealbreaker for me in v5 thats why I'm still on v4.
However I can not expect you todo that so I accept your decisions.

That may be correct for some things but there are so much dealbreaker for me in v5 thats why I'm still on v4.
However I can not expect you todo that so I accept your decisions.
icon placement is hardly a deal breaker when the ROM is functional.

hehe not for you :D
but I'm in settings very often and due to missing icons I need 20-30sec instead of 2-5 to find an entry :D

hehe not for you :D
but I'm in settings very often and due to missing icons I need 20-30sec instead of 2-5 to find an entry :D
weird, I guess you are not familiar with the UI then. :)

maybe I oversized it but it feels that long at least the relation was correct :D

Wow, I'm so happy with 3.3.8. The email FC bug is fixed, my battery life is great, and MIUIv5 looks amazing.
The only downside I have found so far is that my favorite game (Hill Climb Racing) got damaged while "optimizing". When I removed it and wanted to reinstall, I received a "Insufficient storage available" message from google play. Using "Lucky Patcher" I managed to fix this. Now I have my game back :)

Wow, I'm so happy with 3.3.8. The email FC bug is fixed, my battery life is great, and MIUIv5 looks amazing.
The only downside I have found so far is that my favorite game (Hill Climb Racing) got damaged while "optimizing". When I removed it and wanted to reinstall, I received a "Insufficient storage available" message from google play. Using "Lucky Patcher" I managed to fix this. Now I have my game back :)
Glad to hear that :)

Thanks.Guys you are doing a great job..Since i have started using Android i haven't since battery last for more than 8 -10 hrs..
but Miui Rom's is giving constantly more than one day not only battery Its full ROM is Great.
When we have any issues or we need to know any things you reply and make sure you are resolving the issue..
Superb works for you guys ..Kudo's

Status
Not open for further replies.