Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe its still uploading. The others are also only 9kb. Give it some time.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk 2

1.PNG

why is maguro... 9.0kb

WEEDY fix yo server

Please note and always remember unofficials contain numerous bugs, beginners, intermediate and advanced users would be appreciative if we all work together to help iron out any issues if possible.

Please provide logcats, and any other useful fixes such as apks etc

The more the better :)

Is it possible to overclock, since I got a popup saying the SU Binary isnt installed (with SU) I can't seem to get that working.

I just flashed the new Rom and it works great. I didn't flash Gapps. Do I need it? I don't mis any apps I can use playstore etc

(Unofficials pending for later)
what exactly does this mean?:) what devices is this for?

So all devices that'll get MIUI V5 other than Xiaomi MI One and 2?
I was kind of baffled because of this:
For those who is asking how is going testing of official BETA builds..

Thanks for the previous reply:)

Awesome work, as usual!!

@opica: official roms -other than Xiaomi devices- are in closed Beta atm, so only Beta team members get the roms. We -the users- can't leak the code until they are officially released. Other story are unofficial roms, which are not developed by Xiaomi but feature V5 code.

Has this version multilanguage support? Or we have to wait for another multilanguage version?

(Unofficials pending for later)
what exactly does this mean?:) what devices is this for?
Like Mark said (or wanted to say -he's too kind for that-) Unofficial Devs -indepentent MIUI fans who can develop roms- are doint xiaomi's work for them, developing MIUI V5 for other devices, 28! to be precise.
And they are being released every week on monday, if I'm not mistaken.
Of course, you will get your flavor here, as usual.

New slide to stop alarm didn't work this morning, they changed it to a horizontal slide for some unknown reason? We like Android because it's not iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.