Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't enter pin code on galaxy nexus. I try several times but it's asking me for pin code over and over again. Can someone confirm this?

I can't enter pin code on galaxy nexus. I try several times but it's asking me for pin code over and over again. Can someone confirm this?

I have this problem too. I can't enter the pin on my Galaxy Nexus.

Very beautiful v5 version! I put it on my gnex for the first time and I'm very happy...for the moment I have only two problems...the first is that I have two gallery for photo:eek:ne called gallery2.apk and the second one miuigallery...but with both I can't see the photo...second problem:when connected my gnex to the PC my device is recognised and I can see the dimension of my sd card but when I open it for see the files stored I don't see anything... Is there some trick or tip for those problems? Thank you

Inviato dal mio Full AOSP on Maguro con Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Mr.KiLLeR
Very beautiful v5 version! I put it on my gnex for the first time and I'm very happy...for the moment I have only two problems...the first is that I have two gallery for photo:eek:ne called gallery2.apk and the second one miuigallery...but with both I can't see the photo...second problem:when connected my gnex to the PC my device is recognised and I can see the dimension of my sd card but when I open it for see the files stored I don't see anything... Is there some trick or tip for those problems? Thank you

one gallery app is same app with camera.. so it cant be removed... and second is MIUI Gallery..

Reactions: marcoperro74
Mr.KiLLeR in MIUI ROM 3.5.24 thread said:
I want to give some feedback from older thread (sorry for being slightly off-topic):
I got less battery consumption so that was improvement, but sometimes my phone (I9100 int.) became laggy or did not respond well so I guess I have to change the tweak settings into something less dramatically. No warming up of my phone anymore so that's also nice.

I want to give some feedback from older thread (sorry for being slightly off-topic):
I got less battery consumption so that was improvement, but sometimes my phone (I9100 int.) became laggy or did not respond well so I guess I have to change the tweak settings into something less dramatically. No warming up of my phone anymore so that's also nice.

Just disable smooth scaling and it should be fine :)

just FYI.Geolocation does not work on maguro:)
+1
Tried to sort this for the last 2 hours. I thought it was my problem then I realised I couldn't do anything to make it work.

i'm confused, is the gnex miui v5 4.1.2 or 4.2.2 ? or 4.1.2 with 4.2.2 gpu binaries ???

The latest rom for Galaxy Nexus has issue in the phone.apk and network.
4ytujezu.jpg

Also, the pin code not accepted...
Any one have the same issue???
How can it be solved?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I'm an ardent fan, iBotPeaches. Point to note on the 3.5.31 ROM for the HTC Sensation: No Text-to-speech engine :(don't know if other ROM flavors have the same shortcoming).

Status
Not open for further replies.