Status
Not open for further replies.
about the miui cam app for htc sensation (or other devices, for that matter). is this miui app dependant for some specific hardware to be present or could it be flashed as a .zip?

again, thanks a lot for your work and your help!!!!

Serious problem with my Galaxy nexus after running this update, its destroyed my Clockword recovery image, I cant get into recovery now, which is really scary, this could brick my phone if anything goes wrong, how the hell can I get clockwork recovery back? I cant even load the Rom Manager to reflash it, it just closes the app.

Serious problem with my Galaxy nexus after running this update, its destroyed my Clockword recovery image, I cant get into recovery now, which is really scary, this could brick my phone if anything goes wrong, how the hell can I get clockwork recovery back? I cant even load the Rom Manager to reflash it, it just closes the app.
How did u get cwm the first time???

Sent from my Full AOSP on Toro using Tapatalk 2

How did u get cwm the first time???

I used my Windows PC Gnex toolkit to do it, ages ago, but my windows machine is broken I only have my macbook.
This is ridiculous, it shouldn't go near the clockwork recovery image, absolutely terrible.
Im not even sure the Gnex toolkit works that way to replace the CWM if a badly made rom destroys it!!

I used my Windows PC Gnex toolkit to do it, ages ago, but my windows machine is broken I only have my macbook.
This is ridiculous, it shouldn't go near the clockwork recovery image, absolutely terrible.
Im not even sure the Gnex toolkit works that way to replace the CWM if a badly made rom destroys it!!
Well. Maybe u should learn how to use fast boot. I am a Mac owner and I used my Mac to flash cwm with fast boot. Not hard to do at all.

Lol.. Stock is boring? Why did you buy it?
- When did I ever say i9500 stock is boring?
- If stock is good, why not make it better with MIUI?
**Buying a phone and staying on stock rom? Ahh - NOOB! ;)**

So i9500.. When? When?! :)

Menu item does not disappear at lockscreen in maguro. Is there a way to disable it?
Screenshot_2013-06-02-22-09-15.png

******* Awssum Rom ...Is There any way to change the Font of the Phone ? Coz i only Lyk Cool Jazz or Rosemary font..How to reduce Lag?? i want to Donate Some Amount Not big because i m a student ..debit card is working ?? or i need creadit card ?? M from India ..
Thanks !!:);)

the sensations release is running well, although theres this gray overlay on top of the toggles switch in the status bar, the miui music player's visualizer still isnt working right, since the design is suppose to actually animate during playback, and ALSO i cant add any widgets when i use widget locker, i doubt its the app because it normally works fine. hopefully it gets looked into ?

hey guys - how does the reading mode work exactly?

Can anyone for example make it work for this website:

diagnosa.net ? I do not seem to see where to switch this option on - and text reflow is obviously not working ...

Well. Maybe u should learn how to use fast boot. I am a Mac owner and I used my Mac to flash cwm with fast boot. Not hard to do at all.

Maybe you should test the rom before releasing it to the public? the GNEX update was 3 weeks late, and it broke everything!

Well I can't seem to make any other launcher the default launcher.... wonder anyone else is having the same problem. I'm on the Note 2. Other than that it works great. o_O

Hello, does anybody else has this problem?

1. I`ve downloaded the update and flashed it.
2. After it finished and system booted up, I am no longer able to access "Settings" due to error: "Application is not installed on your system".

Any ideas?

Cheers!

Hello, does anybody else has this problem?

1. I`ve downloaded the update and flashed it.
2. After it finished and system booted up, I am no longer able to access "Settings" due to error: "Application is not installed on your system".

Any ideas?

Cheers!

UPDATE: I`m using an SGS2

Status
Not open for further replies.