Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to hear,

any critical issues such as force closes, memory issues and so on (on that level) please report back
I hope to have explanation why MIUI is the only ROM which does not comply to custom kernels. Is it by design or MIUI doesn't want us to go full power user mode? I'm also investigating why it lags specially transitions as I don't feel the butter anymore.

Sorry no offense, I'm just curious. Thanks in advance.

I'm trying to install SuperUser on Miui, but to update its' database, it needs root permission, which is apparently in the permissions manager settings, but I can't find these settings.

I.e. Where is the permissions manager in the settings?

SGS2 International

EDIT: I found it under the Security Centre folder

Is there crt effect in this version?I put windows animation x1 but dont have it.And still dont nave sound when taking pictures with camera and making screenshots why?

CRT-OFF effect has been disabled for SGS2 in this build. Users reported unusual screen/lockscreen behaviour using this mod. I guess MIUI disabled that effect in original rom with reason.

Then post a logcat or MIUI report.

Wysłane z MI-2

Still the same problem as before on my LG Nexus 4.
Connecting phone to the computer and no files are shown in internal storage but phone file explorer shows them all.

Does anyone know a solution for this?

Still the same problem as before on my LG Nexus 4.
Connecting phone to the computer and no files are shown in internal storage but phone file explorer shows them all.

Does anyone know a solution for this?

use FTP... it should work fine...

maguro restarts, see picture below
no fix bootanimation

Attachments

• bootaniamtion.png
    bootaniamtion.png
    4.9 MB · Views: 346
Nice nice:D but I got one problem i do have the dutch translation but i don't have the dutch dictionary or autocorrect plz help!

In MIUI v5 Arabic Lang their is no Arabic letter guide in contact interface (their is an English letters in the Arabic version)
please correct this mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.