MULTI 4.1.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, first of all thank you for a great ROM! I have the ROM from the previous week on my zte v967s. Could I update it now via update.zip or how should I update it? I hope I mustn't flash it again! Thank you in advance!
You must flash again. Wipe is not needed. All settings will be intact.

Yes full multilang ROM. Where you see update.zip for ZTE V967s? I dont see ROM for ZTE in the table on first page. Probably will be tomorrow.

No, no this is not a rom for ZTE. Rom for ZTE V967s probably will be tomorrow.

there is a little bug at least in the italian version, when you search something in the adress bar in browser you always get redirected to google homepage instead of getting results.

there is a little bug at least in the italian version, when you search something in the adress bar in browser you always get redirected to google homepage instead of getting results.
report to italian repo please

Hello guys!

I just install MIUI on my Galaxy S II (after full wipe).
It's works well, but doesn't has a Market, even after installation of gapps_mini.
I have tryed to re-install ROM's of last 2-3 weeks --> the same issue.

What I have to do to have access to the Market ?

Thanks a lot!

Add a market for rom before installing.
SGS II has a small system partition and GAPPS does not fit

Hi,
I am using Internationaol Note 2, and today first time i try to install miui v4.1.17 version but i flash this rom then i m stuck after the selecl language on WELCOME MIUI option. its giving error "Unfortuately, com.android.provision has stopped." after selecting English (United State).

Please HELP

THANKssssss

For the first week I have problems with my Note II. "Settings" are not working, trying to open I see "the application is not installed on the phone"

I'm using multi language ROM (Hungarian) and I have noticed the language in the online lock screen and home screen wallpapers are changed back to Chinese. It was translated in previous ROM releases

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk

For the first week I have problems with my Note II. "Settings" are not working, trying to open I see "the application is not installed on the phone"
rebuilding now.. will post link soon..

No root access in N7000 ROM, and theme apk doesn't work.
Original ROM from Gerrett works fine.

Reactions: Gerrett
Help, I flashed MIUI 4.1.17 on Galaxy Nexus but I can not mount external SD card.
But I can see SD card still there by using Root Explorer.
Any solution? Thanks

Attachments

• 1487843_615839421797850_123687342_o.jpg
    1487843_615839421797850_123687342_o.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 276
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.