MULTI 4.1.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Amoi n821 goes after from Miui boot logo. Now I have tried different versions.
Procedure: Fullwipe Data / Cache / Dalvik Cache / Secure Android -> flash various roms -> reboot
But always the same. During the boot logo the phone goes out. Maybe someone has an idea. Thanks

Edit: Once I have the battery taken out and put back purely for 10 minutes, I repeated the process and have now come to the home screen. But there I can do nothing more, and the color fades from red to pink. Here is a picture https://www.dropbox.com/s/fsskywmw2bqt4bu/miui.jpg

Last edited:
Could somebody please check the language of themes app in english ROM release? I just would like to figure out the Chinese characters are in multilang version only or in english release too. Thx

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk

Could somebody please check the language of themes app in english ROM release? I just would like to figure out the Chinese characters are in multilang version only or in english release too. Thx

Deleting the data of the themes app solved it for me ...

Reactions: graw2
Hi, and first of all thanks for supporting the Desire S! Great overall experience.

Two problems though:
1. From time to time, CPU load increases dramatically for com.miui.player, and logcat shows this:
Code:
D/AccountPermissionHelper( 3601): set sIsBind=false, sIsVip=false
E/TokenManager( 3601): tokens exceed one day.
E/TokenManager( 3601): account is null.
D/BaiduSdkManager( 3601): sdk env is not ok.
D/BaiduSdkEnvironment( 3601): baidu sdk env state: 2, notifyListener...
D/AccountPermissionHelper( 3601): clear
repeatedly. I didn't see that with 4.1.10. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

2. Upon first start, mobile data was switched on even before I was even able to enter WLAN credentials, which isn't so good as I don't have an unlimited plan (i.e. this caused extra costs). How can this be avoided?

Thanks,
thm

How can i install it with miflash on a xiaomi mi3 wcdma? its because is boot looping and cant install other way

Nope, your welcome to come beta-test it though. IRC Freenode #miuiandroid. Ping me (iBotPeaches). I'll explain some things and let you test. With that being said, I'm leaving for school so won't be there for 5 hours.
i m getting online daily on there after my work just for miui -.- n no1 replies :(
i get on it by 8-10pm uk time
lemme no who to start with on message if u can thank u
cheers :)

Anyone can recommend a kernel with s2w for HTC one X with MIUI based on 4.2.2? I've already tried n3o and NExt Ep3 but to no avail.

Deleting the data of the themes app solved it for me ...
Solved it for me too until restart the phone. After restart the Chinese characters appears again in themes app. Could you please check?

Solved it for me too until restart the phone. After restart the Chinese characters appears again in themes app. Could you please check?
Yes - unfortunately the same here :-/
But I both restart and use themes that often ....

there's any to delete the carrier label and move the clock to the middle of the status bar ?

there's any to delete the carrier label and move the clock to the middle of the status bar ?
Install WSM Tools, then download the Mi-Tools extension using WSM Tools. After that open Mi-Tools and there you can change it to your liking ;)

Anyone an idea regarding the problem that com.miui.player taks 70-80% CPU from time to time (I have not yet found out what triggers this)? Maybe I should ask in the "bugs" thread?

Install WSM Tools, then download the Mi-Tools extension using WSM Tools. After that open Mi-Tools and there you can change it to your liking ;)

I downloaded Mi-Tools via WSM Tools and it doesn't work, non of the setting I changed work.

You have to restart.

Have you installed the Mi-Tools? If yes, on which miui build?
I have just installed WSM tools and after installing Mi-Tools and rebooting I get the following message on the screen where modules are enabled: This module needs WSM 44 so it could not be activated.

Update: WSM tools re-installation and reboot solved the issue.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.