[4.4] Google Play Edition [Aries]

@linuxx>> your link is build 1.4...

Or you've write first post...build 1.6....

this error?

thanks for your rom ;)

just downloading, will try imediatly after it finish

edit: i dont know why all downloads i try to download stack at few % , i tried download also aries toolkit and it is same stack

DON'T LET RECOVERY REMOVE INSTALL-RECOVERY.SH OR FIX RECOVERY FLASH OR YOU'LL HAVE PROBLEMS WHIT ROOT AND INIT.D SCRIPTS!!!!!!!!

Can't we just install it like all other ROMs only using CWM?
Ye of Course But I explain how to to it with my other work to show how it works. It's simple for noobs wich don't know how to flash recovery, copy file ecc wipe......

Ye of Course But I explain how to to it with my other work to show how it works. It's simple for noobs wich don't know how to flash recovery, copy file ecc wipe......

OK, thanks for the reply and for the ROM. Do we have to flash Gapps as well?

There are gapps but it doesnt take normal guide for settings (wifi, and so on ), and google + doesnt work ( unfortunately, google+ has stoped) is this maye i have instaled miui on system1?

yes you can

anyway when trying to use the equalizer MusicFx shuts down, and where's the Beats audio thingy? so far I didn't see any problem
OK i'll try to fix equalizer, beats audio haven't got a proper management app, just scripts and lib files
How's the battery life?
When you compare vs Miui v5
Better that cofface's ROMs but not at the miui levels
Again: do we have to flash Gapps as well?
Thanks
No it's a google play edition ROM
There are gapps but it doesnt take normal guide for settings (wifi, and so on ), and google + doesnt work ( unfortunately, google+ has stoped) is this maye i have instaled miui on system1?
Is a FC caused from login. No problems

Inviato dal mio Nexus 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

i have tested a little, root didnt work, and google +, so i deleted them from zip file, and flashed again, then i instaled google + from play store and it worked, for root it didnt work . I tested quadrant and antutu benchmarks, and it is much lover results then with miui rom, interesting that nexus 4 have same results as this google edition rom for xiaomi mi2, and with miui rom is much higher

i have tested a little, root didnt work, and google +, so i deleted them from zip file, and flashed again, then i instaled google + from play store and it worked, for root it didnt work . I tested quadrant and antutu benchmarks, and it is much lover results then with miui rom, interesting that nexus 4 have same results as this google edition rom for xiaomi mi2, and with miui rom is much higher
You delete install-recovery.sh right? For me works well root, chrome sometimes a fc, but I think that is a chrome bug, I'll fix g+. And I told: benchmarks apps never say the true. A ROM can't influence very much power of a phone and they are just app that are designed for comparing phones, not ROMs. Aosp source isn't very powerful, so this ROM will not be powerful as miui, which is a custom ROM. You have the same results be because the sources of rom are the same

Inviato dal mio Nexus 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

As you can see root works well

Sent from my MI 2(s) using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1383857229514.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1383857229514.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 326
No, i just from downloaded zip (rom zip from your upload) deleted root and google+ apk from your system/app folder
for me root doesnt work, will try again something, and will let you know. All others works well
i dont know but in zip of your rom, in system/app folder google plus is written as oneplus apk, maybe it is a problem

No, i just from downloaded zip (rom zip from your upload) deleted root and google+ apk from your system/app folder
for me root doesnt work, will try again something, and will let you know. All others works well
i dont know but in zip of your rom, in system/app folder google plus is written as oneplus apk, maybe it is a problem
Oh, if you delete superuser, don't came and tell me that root doesn't work... -.-
I'll try another Google plus apk.

I deleted superuser after it didnt work root, i waned to install another apk super su, but it was not possible as your super user was in system app, or i didnt know how, or because my root explorer didnt work as root didnt work too, so it is why i deleted your apk, but anyway root didnt work. I hope you understand :)

P.s.
I insteled your rom by puting it in internal storage of phone and then by custom recovery wiping everything on system 2, i tried to download your toolkit but it say files are not valid, so i couldnt install rom as you said.
P.s. Can you reupload your toolkit again or just give me in some other way? Maybe to my email?
Thanks

I deleted superuser after it didnt work root, i waned to install another apk super su, but it was not possible as your super user was in system app, or i didnt know how, or because my root explorer didnt work as root didnt work too, so it is why i deleted your apk, but anyway root didnt work. I hope you understand :)
P.s.
I insteled your rom by puting it in internal storage of phone and then by custom recovery wiping everything on system 2, i tried to download your toolkit but it say files are not valid, so i couldnt install rom as you said.
P.s. Can you reupload your toolkit again or just give me in some other way? Maybe to my email?
Thanks
Can we use hangout, find my g+account on my profile ;)

Sent from my MI 2(s) using Tapatalk