[4.4] Google Play Edition [Aries]

Change all cm10.2 word with wiui, simple XD

Sent from my MI 2s using Tapatalk
in fact i also did the same way. But i am not able to get root access. Please find attached screenshot for your reference. Please help
shot_2013-11-11_19-12-17.png

Last edited:
Everyone with root problem, try this zip, flash from recovery. Worked for ivan kitkat, maybe is working for this rom again. Keep good work.

Attachments

• 4.3ROOT-SuperSU-v1.51.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 197
Reactions: Vivek Burse
thank you:) and who gives the devices that names?

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk
Manufacter give it, it used for flashing thing, for example if I try to flash a mi2a rom on mi2 recovery won't install it, same as fastboot with xiaomi updater

Inviato dal mio Nexus 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Google Nutzer
hi,
I understand if I have to execute the command "rom kitkat" and follow the instructions?
I have to plug my usb MI2S in recovery mode or not?
or I can do just as ivan rom and restore my backup of wiui in system 1 ?

hi,
I understand if I have to execute the command "rom kitkat" and follow the instructions?
I have to plug my usb MI2S in recovery mode or not?
or I can do just as ivan rom and restore my backup of wiui in system 1 ?
Use the toolkit that I posted here (see 2 post build 2)
You need Ivan's recovery too so downloading that you'll be able to install this ROM in a easy wat
Any body got working GooglePlay then ART enabled?
No gapps don't support art now, I think for the official 4.4 rollout for nexus' they'll be relased

Inviato dal mio MI 2s utilizzando Tapatalk

I tried this ROM out of curiosity & I must say that the ROM is very smooth as MIUI!!!!
Seriously appreciate the work of all the developers involved in this build!

Also, I found a few bugs-
1. The zip uploaded in OP for Fixing Root & busybox when flashed shows "Status 2" error
2. I didnt tried earphones but when connected to Bluetooth Headset, the sound quality was quite bad...& when you try to change the equalizer settings 'MusicFX' FC's
3. In Launcher, when you hit menu & click on Settings it wouldn't react! When opened from App drawer Settings work perfectly fine.

The script.bat attached in the OP works perfectly fine! If its not working for you, just open the file in notepad++ & follow the commands in it!!!

Seriously thanks & appreciate the work of linuxxxx, Ivan, M1cha & everyone else involved in porting this build for our MI 2!!!!

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

Hello I tryed to install you rom. But it my phone keeps opening the miui rom. I tryed your batch and the cwm of ivan. But it doesn't start the kitkat. Can you help me with a tutorial or something.

Hello I tryed to install you rom. But it my phone keeps opening the miui rom. I tryed your batch and the cwm of ivan. But it doesn't start the kitkat. Can you help me with a tutorial or something.
Change default system boot (cwm>advanced>bootsystem ) and chiose the other one

@linuxx: I've tried to flash the 1.4 ROM on my Mi2, directly in M1cha recovery and TDB enable, the ROM install sucessfully but in system info, android version still 4.3.1, dont know why :(

@linuxx: I've tried to flash the 1.4 ROM on my Mi2, directly in M1cha recovery and TDB enable, the ROM install sucessfully but in system info, android version still 4.3.1, dont know why :(
Ad you can read 1.4 is still 4.3. 2.2 is kitkat

great rom! thank you! do you have any plans for an update?
Yes of course I want to fix all the bugs and if ivan'll update the kernel I'm going to do the same ;)
But first I want to port this on m2a as users asked me

I didnt understand How to install ?
I need to Flash a new Recovery ???
Can u plz help me and Explain ?
Thx