MULTI 4.5.30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found a bug in the mail app. There is a HTML tag shown (see the screenshot). Also when i have mail and i want to open the notification the mail app does not open.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-05-31-10-05-00.png
    Screenshot_2014-05-31-10-05-00.png
    519.5 KB · Views: 318
Hi,
After I upgraded to 30.5 weekly version,
My default miui music player started to stop automaticly, switch songs, etc.

Mi 2
Can someone help plz?

Why HTC One S ville get 4.5.30 based on android 4.1? Last week 4.5.23 was based on 4.2? Will you continue developing of 4.2?

Small bug on Hongmi with Stable 15.0. I can no longer switch to 3G via Network type selection. It reverts to 2G all the time. It does work via the MTK tools though, so it must be a MIUI issue.

With this version too (tried 4.5.23 and 4.5.30 since i got my Mi3) i have the same problem: everything is fine till i reboot the phone after 1-2 day of use, and launcher doesn't get loaded properly (or better, it's the notification bar and the background to not be loaded). Trying to clear some random app data doesn't help, a full wipe solves.

I had to install 4.4.27..

I test last 4.5.9 for newman n2 and it's work fine
but the last 4.5.30 have

set permission
update boot image
set_perm: some changes failed
e: error in /emmc/update.zip
(status 7)
installation aborded.

Same problem here with Newman N2! 4.5.9 is the last that installs without error.
I have further problem with the newer MIUI ROM versions: com.android.phone stops all the time :-(

the radio app with this update,dont work without earphones. anyone confirm that?? thanks

Hi everyone
Just installed MIUI today :)
I noticed though that the Permissions app crashes when I try to manage the permissions :(

Oh and is it possible to have 5 column icons on the homescreen? :)

Reboot the phone into recovery and re flash or try re downloading ROM again what happens if you flash an older version of MIUI ROM does that also fail?

I tried twice and nothing. I even downloaded the same version from MIUI.COm and same problem. Seems to be ROM problem. I downloaded 4.5.23 to see what happens.

EDIT:: Holy crap 4.5.23 also does not work as well as 4.5.16. I am curious as to how far this rabbit hole falls. For how any weeks have they been pumping out a rom that is essentially useless cause its unflashable. Trying 4.5.9. I have nothing say devs...nothing at all....

UPDATE:: 4.5.9 did not work either. I am jumping ship. installing this:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2557486

This is ridiculous....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.