MULTI 5.11.19/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
During 2 years using my Mi2S with this rom I am verry happy with al this new roms.
2 weeks ago I bought my new Mi4C with a global rom on it. Because there were many Chinese apps and a lot crap I switched to my "old" rom. Everything works perfect and smooth exept the download speed. Although I can even use 4G on KPN the downloaod speed is very low, aspecially in the app store, even on wifi. The download speed was a lot faster in the global rom with Xunlei accelerator on. Am I the only one with this problem?

Mi4C Libra Dutch

I did it! :)
I booted into recovery -> clear date
started in fastboot - script fash_all
updated 05.11.20
only flaw to restart the available languages are Chinese and English
Now I am making restore from backup
I update you in a minute

I did it! :)
I booted into recovery -> clear date
started in fastboot - script fash_all
updated 05.11.20
only flaw to restart the available languages are Chinese and English
Now I am making restore from backup
I update you in a minute

Yeah, this is what I wanted advise you if you would have told me "yes" to my comment: here ;)
Mi2S cannot be bricked, only with hammer :)

Reactions: vicyo81
languages are Chinese and English only....because?

for other languages do I do?
Have you flashed xiaomi.eu 5.11.19 via updater app, after you flashed fastboot 5.11.20 via MiFlash? If not please do it.

Fatboot ROM versions include Chinese and English languages only...

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Last edited:
you only need flash by update or even necessary miflash?

If you have already flashed fastboot 5.11.20 via MiFlash, now just simply flash xiaomi.eu 5.11.19 via updater app. Xiaomi.eu ROMs cannot be flashed via MiFlash, only fastboot ROM versions (.tgz) can be flashed via MiFlash .

After flash xiaomi.eu 5.11.19 via updater app , go to MiRecovery and wipe all data if you want to remove remained Chinese apps (optional). Reboot time after wipe all data will take a while...it's normal...

Last edited:
problem....

if I install 5.11.20, with updates, not working internal storage

Strange, I did the same many times install fatsboot 5.11.20 via MiFlash and then 5.11.19 xiaomi.eu via updater app and it workd always. Try wipe sd and then wipe all data via MiRecovery

Two problems:
1. Root is not working properly. Greenify doesn't work right, it can't freeze apps automatically
2.Battery drain in standby is way too much. Again, wifi always draining battery even if turned off

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

Two problems:
1. Root is not working properly.

Same problem here on my Redmi2. Solved by installing stockrom, then re-installing EU-rom. Could be coincidence, but it worked for me...

Redmi2 turned unrooted after update. Rootsoftware could not help.

Installed stockromhttp://en.miui.com/download-261.html
Could not root

Re-Installed EU-rom and everything was back to normal

Last edited:
I don't really know how they can mess things that aren't remotely related to any of the stuff in the changelog.

For wifi did you try going to Settings > WLAN > Advanced Options and turn on "Keep WLAN on during sleep"?

~ Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime ~

Didn't tried, so couldn't say:)
Another thought, if you're tired with buggy autobrightness, install velis autobrightness app from market. Works very well.

Need help!!!
Update to this latest weekly this afternoon and now my Redmi Note 2 Prime keeps restarting by itself. When I turn it on and a few minutes later it will restart and keep going on and on!!! How do i fix this? PLEASE HELP!!

my redmi too, I went back to xiaomi.eu_multi_hermes_5.11.5_v7-5.0

need a log...
third time, still happening the same :S
How can I log it?

Edit: I deleted all my DCIM folder, still happening, but I hided my whatsapp pictures folder, and seems to work [Edit2: just for two secs more]
Edit3:Switched to 5.11.1 (smiui) just cache wipes, Gallery is alive! Will try next week.

Mi2s 5.11.19 English

Last edited:
I install all rom now is giving error in the gallery what to do already now I'm about to throw my redmi note 2 in the trash :(

google translater

Status
Not open for further replies.