MULTI 5.12.3/4

Status
Not open for further replies.
That performance issues?
WHAT PHONE?
I've said before - Redmi 2S, choppy animations, framerate drops, black notification dropdown menu and a bit sluggish performance overall.
Funny that I don't see this while switching desktops, only unlocking animation and returning to homescreen.

I've said before - Redmi 2S, choppy animations, framerate drops, black notification dropdown menu and a bit sluggish performance overall.
Funny that I don't see this while switching desktops, only unlocking animation and returning to homescreen.

The message I have not seen before, and I got the notice or and some hours ago and I do not remember, sorry. I Redmi Notes 2 Prime, unfortunately I can not help you. I hope someone help you

Just try to change language, often resolve many problems, so as to give information and fix in the next update

cant stop alarm on mi4c @@

which language..?

I can't turn off clock alarm also. I use mi note pro Eng lang. Sorry for my poor English.

About Clock. When time alert not show snooze and stop clock. So I close it by foce close. Please investigate this bug.

Mi4c - Confirm the problem with alarm can't stop it or snooze it, there is no any option !. I swith it off thrue task manager killing the clock process. Greek Language

The same for me, i have to turn off the mobile.
Italian language

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

The problem is present with all the languages, maybe it's a bug of the China developer ROM, maybe not.
Guys, for the alarm bug try to clear data of the clock app.
Then go in the clock app settings and disable "shutdown alarm". Close the app end enable that option again.
Restart your phone and try to set an alarm. See if this work.

Reactions: Stefano131270
I had this problem with latest stable on mi4c 7.0.15 and there was not security on settings!!! strange right??

Also big wifi stanby battery leak also in that build...Mi4c
Quite strange indeed..

Let's hope somebody knows how to fix it,

The problem is present with all the languages, maybe it's a bug of the China developer ROM, maybe not.
Guys, for the alarm bug try to clear data of the clock app.
Then go in the clock app settings and disable "shutdown alarm". Close the app end enable that option again.
Restart your phone and try to set an alarm. See if this work.
No my friend...that didnt help...alarm bug still there..

No my friend...that didnt help...alarm bug still there..

Which phone do you have?

I'm sorry. Hope they will fix it soon. If it's a xiaomi.eu ROM problem I think ingbrzy would be already working to fix it.

Last edited:
*UPDATE*
It seems like no one have the alarm bug in Official MIUI forum with china developer. Strange.

I have fixed the alarm bug for now by replacing the deskclock.apk with the apk from the previous build. (Don't forget to set the permissions to rw-r-r before replacing). Works fine now. Mi4c dutch.

Reactions: mendocino
I have fixed the alarm bug for now by replacing the deskclock.apk with the apk from the previous build. (Don't forget to set the permissions to rw-r-r before replacing). Works fine now. Mi4c dutch.
*UPDATE*
It seems like no one have the alarm bug in Official MIUI forum with china developer. Strange.
I have Mi4c
I dont have the last build zip..I have to download again to take the apk or i can download only apk from somewhere?

Aries ROM works well as usual.
No issue here...alarm clock, notification shade appearance are also OK...

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

I have run into a problem with my Redmi Note 2.
WiFi downloads speed drops dramatically, when bluetooth is On. Doesn't show in speedtest.net, only with real downloads, like our weekly Roms, for example. The speed drops from 1-2MB/s to 50-200KB/s, and gets back high again when BT is switched off.
Can anyone confirm ?

I had this problem with latest stable on mi4c 7.0.15 and there was not security on settings!!! strange right??

Also big wifi stanby battery leak also in that build...Mi4c
uploadfromtaptalk1449355846356.png

This is my Xiaomi mi4c

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

I have run into a problem with my Redmi Note 2.
WiFi downloads speed drops dramatically, when bluetooth is On. Doesn't show in speedtest.net, only with real downloads, like our weekly Roms, for example. The speed drops from 1-2MB/s to 50-200KB/s, and gets back high again when BT is switched off.
Can anyone confirm ?
Yep, this is true. Download speed goes up and down if you switch bluetooth on. You need twice as more time to download something if you turn bluetooth on

Poslano sa mog Redmi Note 2 koristeći Tapatalk

I have heavy wifi standby battery leak with 3-4 last builds on Mi4c..I cant get more than 2.30 hours SOT
Am I the only one?

How is battery life on redmi note 2?
Any reason to sip this?
I am on the previous build.
Thanks

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Please add Korean language. There are a lot of xiaomi mobile users in Korea, too....
Please consider about it....
You can do it on your own. Find a some Korean people to support you and start working.

Status
Not open for further replies.