MULTI 5.12.3/4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, will Redmi Note 2 receive update in OTA? Thanks.

I never watch, not me. I always do a manual download, use the PC with fast connection, the Rom and discharged in about 10 seconds. Then I transfer with the USB cable to smarthpone. And so much faster

How is battery life on redmi note 2?
Any reason to sip this?
I am on the previous build.
Thanks

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Hello, the battery is very good, the previous version and this is very equal. My reason and fun, and follow the work done by the team. Now the level of the Rom on Redmi Notes 2 and excellent

Next week update Android M, waiting......

Gửi từ MI 4LTE của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

can you please update the stable from MI4C to V7.0.16.0 which is the latest Chinese one? Thank you

Andrea 3 domande, come ti trovi con la batteria? Hai anche la funzione ufocus nella camera? Perché non metti la developer?

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk
The battery is not bad, but not great, ufocus function does not work , I have installed the developer Rom.
There is an update in this forum, for libra fix the alarm clock

Inviato dal mio MI 3W utilizzando Tapatalk

mi4c and RN2 ITA with this relaise

At the answer the audio go automatically to phone and to trasfer audio to the car handsfree must press the appropriate phone buttonn's.

Hello everybody
I have one problem with this rom , I can't download anything with google chrome, when i press ok( screenshot),doesn't work. I tried with differents webs and file types and the result is the same.

Xiaomi redmi note 2 prime
thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-12-06-13-01-15_com.android.providers.downloads.ui.png
    Screenshot_2015-12-06-13-01-15_com.android.providers.downloads.ui.png
    590.5 KB · Views: 323
Last edited:
This update makes Google Hangouts to show alert dialog everytime it's opened with message: "Unknown issue with Google Play services." The last update had the same problem.
What device my friend?

Inviato dal mio MI 4W utilizzando Tapatalk

Good morning,

First at all, thank you very much to everyone for the hard work with every rom.

Rebuilt 5.12.4 for leo works perfect.

In any case, Mi Note Pro do not allow to change font, any posibility to change it ?

Thank you very much once again !

Reactions: Stefano131270
Good to know that mi3 gets android 6. When?

Second thing: the latest update, I cannot call anymore using my handfree Bluetooth set. After 3/4 minutes calling, the call stops and the phone reboots. Any idea?

Hello everybody
I have one problem with this rom , I can't download anything with google chrome, when i press ok( screenshot),doesn't work. I tried with differents webs and file types and the result is the same.

thank you
This is a known problem of the base cn rom and addressed via the forum already

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

Not able to find the "Unkown sources" option, it is just not there...

Has it been moved? I made a clean installation of this rom, even using MiFlash, and in the previous one was there (5.10.x),

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I need this option to make Amazon Underground to work,

PD: I tried to find it under Settings->Additional Settings ->Privacy -> Device Administration. And it is not there. Neither in a Mi4, nor in a RedMi Note 2. Language both English and Spanish,

Thanks
Same issue here.
Which app is complaining about the not set "unknown sources" option?

For Titanium Backup it was sufficient to uncheck "Scan third party apps"

e22eaff34aa7fb37414cd32ead937518.jpg

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

Hello everybody

thank you
Confirmed! Same issue on Mi2S.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

I can't open some apps like play store and others, the battery is not good in this version for me, contact problems in whatss up, I return to previous rom that was OK, redmi note 2

On mi4c the download speed from play store and with browser still too slow however according speedtest i have a fast wifi connection. Week after week the same probem :( .
Please fix this (xunlei accelerator) issue!

I can't open some apps like play store and others, the battery is not good in this version for me, contact problems in whatss up, I return to previous rom that was OK, redmi note 2

Hello, I do not have any of these problems

Redmi Note 2 Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.