MULTI 5.12.3/4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm calm, would you rather have those screens in chinese?

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 2 através de Tapatalk

I'm so sorry. This sc is belong another one person. So google already installed on top of screen shut. "Yüklendi" mean that installed. :)

sorry my bad english.

Thanks...

I fix this problem that Settings > Language & input > Current Keyboard > ("Change keyboard" popup box) > CHOOSE KEYBOARDS > activate "Google voice typing - Automatic" via the little slide switch
It was off. It's on now and working.

Thanks...

hi,
I call someone with turn on speaker. And Call was answered, the speaker turn itself off. And turn it on again for speaker. is this bug?

Thanks.

I have a problem with Messenger app. When i receive a message, i got only a notice (no ball). If i tap on notification the app doesn't start. I have to go in the app by myself. Someone has the same problem?

(Redmi Note 2)

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 Prime - MIUI V7 Hermes 5.11.26 EU
Go to the security app and give permission to the messenger app to "display pop up window".

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
after this update the only way to dissmis alarm sound is restart phone (mi4c) !!! no notification, nothing about alarm , only sound!

after this update the only way to dissmis alarm sound is restart phone (mi4c) !!! no notification, nothing about alarm , only sound!
Read the thread - already reported, already solutioned.

Sent from my Redmi 2 (2014813) using Tapatalk

My redmi note 2 disconnects from WiFi from time to time and don't reconnect back until I do it myself in WiFi network list.

Отправлено с моего Redmi Note 2 через Tapatalk

Redmi Note 2 global stable rom was released yesterday
fe9b85f26e21179dda6ed33caa00f447.jpg

Are you guys planning to work with it?
Run fast, really fast and battery friendly. Again, sadly only 5.0.2

Sent from my Redmi Note 2

When you receive multiple notifications in the lock screen, for instance two whatsapp messages, is possible to watch from who are the messages without opening them?

Are the notifications in the lock screen expandable?

It is said that this is possible in pure Android but I can't do it in miui.

When you receive multiple notifications in the lock screen, for instance two whatsapp messages, is possible to watch from who are the messages without opening them?

Only with exposed and module 'all notifications expanded'

Sent from my Redmi Note 2

Excuse maybe I did not understand your question, these settings can give the menu settings WhatsApp

Scusa forse non ho capito bene la tua domanda, queste impostazioni le puoi dare dal menu impostazioni di WhatsApp

Excuse maybe I did not understand your question, these settings can give the menu settings WhatsApp

Scusa forse non ho capito bene la tua domanda, queste impostazioni le puoi dare dal menu impostazioni di WhatsApp
Excuse me, I'm talking about the way that Miui shows multiple whatsapp notifications in the lock screen. This can't be set in the settings whatsapp menu.

It shows 'you've got messages from 2 contacts', but you can't see from who are the messages or a preview of them.

Enviado desde mi Mi-4c mediante Tapatalk

Is someone having display error when typing like this?
I type hehehe but the outcome is like that in the display
If i type b o k e h, it will display bokeh
Every letter e&h

Mi4 LTE, using english language
uploadfromtaptalk1449753464317.jpg

Sent from my MI 4LTE

Swipe down the notification bar. Now swipe down the notification WITH TWO FINGERS. One finger doesn't work.

Reactions: Niccolò Parodi
Hi all,
I'm on 5.12.4 and I have a unique bug with Alarm clock (not the regular one that everybody talking on) - the Alarm clock don't work at the required time at all!! it seems like the system internal clock "freeze".
let me explain:
1. set the alarm clock at specified time
2. put your phone to sleep mode as you are also going to sleep
3. make sure that sleep mode of phone is not disturbed by any means (DON'T user airplane mode)
4. in these conditions, lock screen clock (actually the system internal clock) will freeze. so now the alarm will only sound when the new/current time has passed the specified alarm clock time.
5. you can also observe that lock screen clock always update itself when u wake the phone.
6. I'm using English version

I also opened a new bug here:
http://en.miui.com/thread-191010-1-1.html
but no one reply/confirm...

Did it happen to someone or only to me?
BTW, I also tried a 3th. party alarm clock - all of them not working when you use the above scenario.
again, it seems that lock screen clock always update itself when u wake the phone = the Android/MIUI system clock freeze until phone wakes up.

Can someone please advice?
Thanks!

Reactions: Mareks
Swipe down the notification bar. Now swipe down the notification WITH TWO FINGERS. One finger doesn't work.
Thanks, I know it, but my question is about the Lock screen, where notifications can be shown but aren't expandables.

Reactions: muadib77
Thanks, I know it, but my question is about the Lock screen, where notifications can be shown but aren't expandables.

Even on lock screen you can swipe down the notification bar. Then you have to expand from there

Yes, it is a crap. Miui has to solve that issue, in my opinion is one of the mayor fails...

Reactions: MannyRibo
Status
Not open for further replies.