MULTI 5.9.17/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ingbrzy The cut back music player in 7.0.1.0. Is this modified by xiaomi.eu? Not only did it reset favourites but it's completely taken away the ability to view albums. Also downloading complete high quality albums from Baidu was brilliant. Quality often surpasses Spotify.

@ingbrzy The cut back music player in 7.0.1.0. Is this modified by xiaomi.eu? Not only did it reset favourites but it's completely taken away the ability to view albums. Also downloading complete high quality albums from Baidu was brilliant. Quality often surpasses Spotify.
online content of music player is no more available outside of china.. Baidu provider changed to Ultimate...

Hi,I am a new user of your page. This ROM is for Redmi Note 4G LTE/W ? Because my stock ROM is : MIUI v5 21.0.0 multi. I from Costa Rica,Central América.

Hi sir,i have a problem with the ringtones. Normally,on previous version,like 5.9.11,i used to copy all the .mp3 ringtones to the "Ringtones" folder on /sdcard0/Ringtones. Then the new tones will appear on the Ringtones list. But it's not work on 5.9.18,i have to tap "Browse" to select one by one,pls help :) I'm using a Redmi Note 2.

Hi sir,i have a problem with the ringtones. Normally,on previous version,like 5.9.11,i used to copy all the .mp3 ringtones to the "Ringtones" folder on /sdcard0/Ringtones. Then the new tones will appear on the Ringtones list. But it's not work on 5.9.18,i have to tap "Browse" to select one by one,pls help :) I'm using a Redmi Note 2.

install rom stable if you do not want to have problems.
Roma are beta developer. if you only have one phone use rom developer. It not recommended.

I noticed after upgrading from system 1, the upgrade installation is performed as in System 2, leaving one broken sistem. Is this normal?
it is for safety in case there is a failure in the actulizacion? and therefore it alternates in each update?

Reactions: cesko
I noticed after upgrading from system 1, the upgrade installation is performed as in System 2, leaving one broken sistem. Is this normal?
it is for safety in case there is a failure in the actulizacion? and therefore it alternates in each update?
Yes

Envoyé de mon MI 3W

This is normal behavior of Xiaomi dual system. It is the big advantage of Xiaomi devices for safety reasons: OTA and Updater app upgrade methods always upgrade the opposite system. In this case if something goes wrong during installation you can easily go back to previous well functioning system. No any risk ;)

Reactions: Sinosuke
print spooler crash here too, as soon as i click on the "save pdf" icon from the preview page in google chrome
-Mi2S in french language-

Hello, I've installed this ROM on my Redmi Note 2 and everything works fine but two things. First, the dialer always shows location of number in contacts. If I dial the contact that has more than one number (dialer, phone app) than I see the name and below all contact numbers but I don't see the type of number (work, home...). I see the location, if it's mobile number than I see the name of country and if it's land line I see the name of the city so I don't know which number to choose. Then I need to enter the contact to see the number type. It would also be nice to swipe left and right to call or send sms from dialer.
And second problem, the compass doesn't work in Google maps or other apps, it only works in Mi compass app.
Can those problems be resolved please?
Thanks.

update to 5.9.18...

I have, still can't send sms, all settings are ok, checked and dbl checked.

The APP: "Smart Screen On/Off" doesn't work properly. Swipe over prox. sensor closes the screen, new swipe opens the screen, that goes well for a few times, then the screen only closes on swipe-over the prox sensor, does not come back on. And when I swiths the program off, the phones screen still goes black on swipe-over. This worked perfectly on my Nexus 5, but not on the Redmi Note 2 on MIUI 7 V 5.9.18.

Hi,I am a new user of your page. This ROM is for Redmi Note 4G LTE/W ? Because my stock ROM is : MIUI v5 21.0.0 multi. I from Costa Rica,Central América.

The firmwares from the first post are for various Xiaomi phones. They are based on MIUI6, so they are much newer than the version you have installed.

Since there are different versions of Xiaomi phones, perhaps the Note 4G also has a special version for America countries. Can you post the details from the info page of your phone? Is it a single- or a dual-SIM device?

Print spooler crash when PDF making also on V7 stable beta on Mi Note Pro (but this really comes from the past...)

Google's smart lock/unlock features (trusted devices + trusted places) not working (as it was on V6 stable and V6 beta...)

Save for the above, this ROM is absolutely SUPERB, fluid and consistent.

Thank you developers, you are GREAT!

Hi everyone,

I am a new owner of Mi4LTE (I come from Mi3W), I noticed that the camera has problems taking pictures in macro mode.
The Mi4 is unable to focus from close distances, however the Mi3 did.
I tried to put in manual mode with the option set to focus 1 (shows the message macro) but the subject should be at least 8-10 cm.
it's a shame because I'm a lover of macro photography

I do not know if it's a software issue

Hello.
First, thanks a lot for your great job!
I have got a Xiaomi Mi Note Pro and I bought a Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime for my sister.
I thought that MIUI V7 (Android 5.1) was launched with Redmi Note 2 but I noticed that it is still Android 5.0.2 in both phones.
Can someone explain that to me please?

Another question (sorry )
Mi4c is soon available. How much time do you think it needs to have a trad rom please?

Status
Not open for further replies.