MULTI 6.5.26 - Last Miui 7!

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
First Post still says:

but then ingbrzy says:

What now? Is it safe to use this Update or not?
And what is "No ROOT" supposed to mean exactly? No ROOT coming with this version or are we completely unable to flash-in SuperSU at all?
Some clarification please!
No built-in root. You should flash SuperSU if you need root. Works for me with the link in first post. RN2 Prime.

First Post still says:

but then ingbrzy says:

And what is "No ROOT" supposed to mean exactly? No ROOT coming with this version or are we completely unable to flash-in SuperSU at all?
Yep, you can install normally in safety. Its major defect are notifications, that sometimes didn't work while app are opened, great battery and ram usage in counterparts.
Its better ROM than the last week edition.
Xiaomi forced to Google has removed root on their devices. Just download supersu app and install without any problems.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

First Post still says:

but then ingbrzy says:

No ROOT means no default ROOT option in security app, but you can install SuperSU via TWRP of course...

Install ROM via updater app as usual...

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Sorry again for mi3 and other phone whit battery drain issue, but my mi2s whit this release has one of the best results ever whit 4hour and 46 minutes in display on

Reactions: graw2
Ok, for all the people that are not sure how to do the root. Not the big deal, so...

1. Install this Rom as usually - you will not have the root permission after that so do the next steps

2. Go to Updater and choose reboot in recovery.

3. Then in TWRP choose reboot to system - you will be asked root to be enabled with supersu - choose it.

4. Last step, supersu is installed but you still don't have the root... Choose "... TWRP" option from two that Supersu will offer you.

5. Phone will be restarted and you will have the root.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Hello.
Thanks for your great work, but I'v had to get back to 6.5.12. Since 6.5.19 my battery was drained very fast. It usually lasts for all day and with new MIUI versions just half day. (I did all wipes, etc.).
Same problem , especially in latest updates. I always use the updater that is more comfortable.

The mobile also downing much battery warming .

I manually wipe and wipe cache and cache dalvin all figured out.

With more than two years now my battery Mi3 hold me all day.

Enviado desde mi MI PAD mediante Tapatalk

we have some bugs with gapps in redmi2prime.
so how to fix it?

google play can't update some app likes a google keyboard and clash of clans.
anybody help us?

Reactions: dakota[kzn]
Oh, I read the first post carefully. It does not say anything about root with respect to RN2 Hermes, that is why I asked those questions.

You're still avoiding to answer any of my questions. Do you know any of the answers?

"By default" Root was removed by Xiaomi for... more than 6 months.
If you will read the Opening Post before downloading, you will know things.
Like, important things. And you will not ask stupid and undocumented questions ever again.

I know the answers, because I READ, and I SEARCH GOOGLE.

On a simple search you can find a lot of things. Without looking stupid in front of others... specially when you insist in looking stupid with your reply's after others bothered to reply your undocumented quetions.

I guess New xml files for translating will be available when first 8 rom comes out..
Or they allready are for translaterts?

I guess New xml files for translating will be available when first 8 rom comes out..
Or they allready are for translaterts?
after first BETA release.. ALPHA is full of garbage in code...

we have some bugs with gapps in redmi2prime.
so how to fix it?

google play can't update some app likes a google keyboard and clash of clans.
anybody help us?
+1, play market says "need to sing in" on last stable 5.1 for wt86047.

Guys, sorry for this question.. but I have no time to read 24 pages now..
Is Hermes ROM (RN2) fixed now & sucsessfully work?
thnx!

All wipes done and still happens. Any1 know something about?
My Redmi 2 (wt86...) drain battery so fast... It never goes to sleep mode and I don't have any app in use.
38wuvP8.jpg

Ok, for all the people that are not sure how to do the root. Not the big deal, so...

1. Install this Rom as usually - you will not have the root permission after that so do the next steps

2. Go to Updater and choose reboot in recovery.

3. Then in TWRP choose reboot to system - you will be asked root to be enabled with supersu - choose it.

4. Last step, supersu is installed but you still don't have the root... Choose "... TWRP" option from two that Supersu will offer you.

5. Phone will be restarted and you will have the root.

On step 4, I always choose normal installation and it works OK, no reboot required

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

On step 4, I always choose normal installation and it works OK, no reboot required

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk
Yes, I agree, usually is ok but i wrote this as suggested because sometimes can't be done in this way so not to make some users confused.

On a RN2 I had some wifi issues. Flashed back to P37 modem and it seems the problems are solved now.

Yes, I agree, usually is ok but i wrote this as suggested because sometimes can't be done in this way so not to make some users confused.

Easier to dowload SuperSU zip from first post and flash the same way as a ROM.

Status
Not open for further replies.