MULTI 6.6.16/17/18 - Miui 8

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please tell me what to do guys, it's running for at least 15 minutes now..... Do I abort? Then what? I can't let it run for ever.... I have RN2 PRIME and installed HMnote2 update..
dirkzelf, 15 minutes is too! with or without wipe? the three dots android work?

Same results on hm2014813.. stuck at mi logo... i'm back to 4.4 miui 7.. s##it .. no people who want help me.. to switch to 5.1 safe

Inviato dal mio Mi 4i utilizzando Tapatalk

I can confirm this.

HM2XTDPro_6.6.17_v8-5.1 does not work on Redmi 2 2014813. It gets stuck on the bootscreen with white MI logo (only MI logo, no android or dots at the bottom). This occurs even after a full wipe (dalvik/cache/data). Using TWRP 3.0.0

HM2XTD_6.6.17_v8-4.4 works fine on 2014813, so I guess we are stuck on MIUI8 KitKat for now.

Last edited:
Installed through twrp alka recovery on my redmi note 3 pro(kenzo) . Booted successfully but after sometime screen keep blinking, nothing works only power button to force reboot. any help?
sorry for my English

Gplay services error upon installation on redmi note 2 prime. Did clean format install.

Installed with TWRP over latest weekly on Redmi 3 pro : Nice!

Some little imorovements (german language) have to be done, but it looks good to me. Good work!

Hi moly,
I'm still on MIUI7 and I face a similar bug (I use Nova Launcher too, set as default launcher). I can successfully change wallpaper via Nova settings, but if I enter MIUI's Settings>Wallpaper I find it completely empty.
I figured out it is somehow related to stock launcher not being loaded into memory.

There's a workaround that does the trick for me: if I want to change wallpaper via MIUI setting I need to start the stock launcher before (even just for few seconds, you don't need to set it as default or change any other setting: just launch it and jump back to Nova), and only after that I can successfully apply changes to the wallpaper. Stock launcher will eventually and automatically be killed by Android after a while of no usage (making the bug appear again, but just start stock launcher again and you're good to change wallpaper once again).
It's a bit annoying but oh well, you don't change wallpaper so often don't you? :)

Let me know if this works for you.
Cheers!
Dear @Super Tim you were right that made the trick for me too! Thanks a lot my friend so appreciated :)

Reactions: Stefano131270
Instalada y funcionando perfectamente en MI2S !!
Viniendo de MIUI7 solo ha sido necesario WIPES CACHE y DALVIK.
Gracias por vuestro trabajo !!

Thanks for your job ,Xiaomi.eu team! Weekly rom succesful installed in Redmi Note 3 MTK version without any noticeable issues.
@ingbrzy sorry for be too straight, but have plans to translate the new stable available (Note 3 MTK) or not more support for Miui 7?
Thanks in advance and sorry for my english

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 3 mediante Tapatalk

Thanks for your job ,Xiaomi.eu team! Weekly rom succesful installed in Redmi Note 3 MTK version without any noticeable issues.
@ingbrzy sorry for be too straight, but have plans to translate the new stable available (Note 3 MTK) or not more support for Miui 7?
Thanks in advance and sorry for my english

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 3 mediante Tapatalk
no more v7..

didnt do full wipe before i was shure i do really everthing... and all what was wrong was tema... when i put original tema all start work normaly...oh yes and do no how on end my gsm card was dead i got new one hahahah
not only wiping or fixing a broken sim card sometimes it is good to flash from scartch the firmware in fastboot mode.

So not enough space on /system partition... time for EOL this device after 2 years of support..

Code:
minzip: Error writing 24576 bytes from zip file from 0xbed4eebc: No space left on device
minzip: Process function elected to fail (in inflate)
minzip: Can't extract entry to file.
minzip: Error extracting "/system/usr/icu/icudt51l.dat"
minzip: Extracted 3101 file(s)
script aborted: Failed to extract dir from "system" to "/system".
Failed to extract dir from "system" to "/system".device name: /emmc@android

@ingbrzy But the original chinese/english rom is perfectly installed and working properly in my Redmi Note 3G, why this gives this error? Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.