Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
6146661c93968e03c8b551095a0be38c.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
Hi Graw, where is it on Settings ?? i can not find it
thank you ;)

Updated and flashed SuperSU. Everything is going super smooth so far, had a little scare when my AnTuTu score dropped from 89k to 64K, but I just had let the phone run for a few minutes and retake the test :) Thanks for the good work.
Note 4.

I've updated my MI4s and I didn't DISABLED Pattern unlock screen before, now, I can´t access to my phone.
Anyone can help me please?
Thanks

Dear Esperon,

I just had the same problem by my MI4-C.

The solution to fix this is by rebooting your phone to TRWP (volume up + power button)
When TRWP is booted up, go to advanced > file manager look for the direction /data/system and delete all *.key files in that direction. When you have done this reboot your phone unlock it and the password wouldn't be asked. After doing this you can just set up another password/pattern/pin.

I hope this solution will help as it did for me.

Reactions: brits
Hello, I have a problem on my Mi4s. I did not disable the pattern before doing the update. And after the update can not unlock my phone with the usual pattern. What to do ?
thank you very much.

Dear Paoul81,

I just had the same problem by my MI4-C.

The solution to fix this is by rebooting your phone to TRWP (volume up + power button)
When TRWP is booted up, go to advanced > file manager look for the direction /data/system and delete all *.key files in that direction. When you have done this reboot your phone unlock it and the password wouldn't be asked. After doing this you can just set up another password/pattern/pin.

I hope this solution will help as it did for me.

Reactions: befa34
Volume up + down + power

or

Volume up + power

~Tapatalk Mi5~

Hi Ingbrzy ,
Do You know what is the reason Kenzo not able to reboot in recovery.
Is it maybe kernel related?
I see some logs in last kmesg associated with recovery and one that looks interesting is init: / recovery not specified in fstab

Not a big problem , but I am just curious

I have a Redmi 3S with Xiaomi.eu but it's still Android 5.1.

Do I need to do something in particular to flash this ROM or I can install without problems?

Hello guys, can anyone tell me a fre things? I just bought ths redmi 4 helio and my first xiaomi ever. I have no idea how to do this.~

1 - will i lose warranty?
2 - do i need to root?

ty

Hello Friends, I'm new user. Mi pone is Mi Note Pro (Leo). From Spain
I have a questions.
If i update from 6.12.22 , to 7.3.16, must do it with update app nativa or from TWPR.
The bootloader will locket?
If i do It from TWPR, i have fisrt change to new TWPR 7?

Reactions: Polivitamin.71
Do You know what is the reason Kenzo not able to reboot in recovery.
Is it maybe kernel related?

They know of the bug, that is why in the instructions your told to manually enter TWRP.
Once you have manually booted TWRP at least once after rom update and booted. The option is available again. At least it is for me but i also have flashed radon kernel.

Yes of course...I have already wrote here: https://xiaomi.eu/community/index.php?posts/359760

I was referring to if you never used "App Lock" before, you don't see the screen with the cog for settings, but another screen! Can not recreate it now because I have utilized it already.

again... anyone can help me? i bought a 220euros phone that is sitting there because nobody can help me how to install this rom or tell me if i need to root this

Reactions: mnikolce
Hello guys, can anyone tell me a fre things? I just bought ths redmi 4 helio and my first xiaomi ever. I have no idea how to do this.~

1 - will i lose warranty?
2 - do i need to root?

ty
You will not lose warranty
No need root

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

I have a Redmi 3S with Xiaomi.eu but it's still Android 5.1.

Do I need to do something in particular to flash this ROM or I can install without problems?
Are you sure?
Redmi 3S came from factory with Android 6.0.1... and is still on Android 6.0.1.

Status
Not open for further replies.