MIUI 8.3 7.3.16

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys, can anyone tell me a fre things? I just bought ths redmi 4 helio and my first xiaomi ever. I have no idea how to do this.~
Its a redmi note 4 with the helio SOC.

Which device do you actually have Redmi 4 or Redmi Note 4?

If is the note version and which is MediaTek version, allot of people tend to avoid them due to lack of custom rom support.

Found this video for you which should show you the steps to flash an official fastboot rom.

Once that is done, unlock your bootloader, flash TWRP and then you will be able to install xiaomi.eu rom.

More guides to unlocking can be found here.

Also start a thread in you device forum, so more people can assist you along the right path. And not lost in this thread.

Guys, quick question:
I'm running an old cm13.1 rom on a Mi4c and I'm going to pass the phone to someone else and I'd like to install this 7.3.16 rom. Can I simply sideload it with from the twrp (obviously after wiping everything, data/system/internal/cache) at once or do I need to first install the 6.12.22 (like described in the 7-2-16 thread) and use the updater to install this one?

Which device do you actually have Redmi 4 or Redmi Note 4?

If is the note version and which is MediaTek version, allot of people tend to avoid them due to lack of custom rom support.

Found this video for you which should show you the steps to flash an official fastboot rom.

Once that is done, unlock your bootloader, flash TWRP and then you will be able to install xiaomi.eu rom.

More guides to unlocking can be found here.

Also start a thread in you device forum, so more people can assist you along the right path. And not lost in this thread.
sorry, i have the redmi note 4! i dont mind if it doesnt have many customs rom, as long as it can have the clean xiaomi.eu im fine. What is that TWRP thing=

@Loladas TWRP is a custom recovery, that is required to flash custom roms (of which xiaomi.eu is one).

Start a thread as suggested and do so more research through google before you attempt to do anything with that device, there is a risk you could brick it. The video I linked should get you on an official miui rom for a start and away from the vendor rom.

Reactions: Stefano131270
Thank you for your work! I hope this update helps battery in Redmi Note 2

Jo jo jo jo

Drain battery problem continue. It's increible, since MIUI 8 appear Redmi Note 2 started to have this problem and x months after continue, for a long time ...? I watched a lot of people buying new batteries to solve this problem, but it's a MIUI 8 problem (which optimize the battery ...). Did anyone replace for MIUI 7 to test it?

Reactions: spdiv1972
Instagram slide history is fixed on mi5?

Enviado do meu MI 5 através de Tapatalk

do you guys have another mirror for Libra/mi4c, Afh is really slow for me only get 14kbs... Thank you

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

Mi4W with latest 7.3.16 left last night ON (40% battery) this morning was OFF, without any scheduled off tasks or whatever. It was shut down by its own will?!

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

I have Mi4c MIUI 8.3 - 7.3.16, after a factory reset everything works except the sound of message notifications, in the menu "sounds & vibrations" and "notifications-app notifications-messaging" the sound setting is activated. For example the sound of WhatsApp notifications is ok. Wipe dalvik/ART cache does not help. Please help me.

if i am on 8.1.4.0 stable and i want to install this Rom, is necessary to do this?

How to upgrade to Andoid 7.0:
Install MIUI 6.12.22 before updating to Android 7.0..
Select zip in Updater - menu - select zip
Unlock your bootloader again on Mi4C, Mi4S, MiNotePRO
(check your bootloader status by command "fastboot oem device-info")
Install TWRP for 7.0 via fastboot "fastboot flash recovery twrp.img" "fastboot boot twrp.img"
In case of issues, wipe /data in TWRP
For ROOT use latest SuperSU

Use the latest TWRP from 2017 ... the v8 is from 2016.
If it dont work, use the TWRP for Libra. The Aqua one is bugged

what about the Miui official ROM 7.3.16? its still on android 5.1?

Guys i,m so noot at this, please help. I spent 220 euros on this phone i have apparently a fake ROM which makes my led blink even tho there is no notification and other bugs, im from portugal and i cant chose my location to Portugal, i want the xiaomi.eu version because people say its a lot better but i have no idea how to do it, i have read so many tutorials at this point and i got no where. I spent 4h looking and im stuck with no direction to go. All i want is to get that clean xiaomi.eu version and be happy with my 220 euros phone. Its a redmi note 4 with the helio SOC. I would be forever appreciated if anybody here could point me in the right direction. PLEASE I BEG

i have the MIUI Logbal 8.0 Stable 8-0-5-0-0 (MBFCNDG)
Hello,
Armed with patience
I try to explain the key steps
Subscribe to Xiaomi.en
Request permission to unlock bootloader
Sp Flash Tool install dev Official China
Unlock bootloader
Install TWRP recovery
Install room eu

Jo jo jo jo

Drain battery problem continue. It's increible, since MIUI 8 appear Redmi Note 2 started to have this problem and x months after continue, for a long time ...? I watched a lot of people buying new batteries to solve this problem, but it's a MIUI 8 problem (which optimize the battery ...). Did anyone replace for MIUI 7 to test it?
Hello,
Yesterday my Redmi Note 2, did 4 hours SOT including installing ROM, improved, change battery rightly not necessary, I also tried

Hi everybody, I have a problem vith "Developer option" in Ukrainian localization - they does not work! In English and Russian localization everything work normal!
Redmi 3 Pro (IDO)

Last edited:
Battery usage FC on Mi Max 3/32 with Russian Localization (When using English everything is perfect)
Here is log: pastebin(dot)com/7wq7k6FG
Is there anybody experiencing the same problem?

Last edited:
Alain I get a corrupt zip file message in zcx twrp. All previous 3 weekly updates give this. I'm on mi5. But MD5 is correct!

Amy ideas?

Hi everybody, I have a problem vith "Developer option" in Ukrainian localization - they does not work! In English and Russian localization everything work normal!
Redmi 3 Pro (IDO)

Battery usage FC on Mi Max 3/32 with Russian Localization (When using English everything is perfect)
Here is log: pastebin(dot)com/7wq7k6FG
Is there anybody experiencing the same problem?
Report it to miui.su

~Tapatalk Mi5~

Cannot open battery usage, it just closes with following :

java.util.IllegalFormatConversionException: %d can't format java.lang.String arguments
at java.util.Formatter.badArgumentType(Formatter.java:1489)
at java.util.Formatter.transformFromInteger(Formatter.java:1689)
at java.util.Formatter.transform(Formatter.java:1461)
at java.util.Formatter.doFormat(Formatter.java:1081)
at java.util.Formatter.format(Formatter.java:1042)
at java.util.Formatter.format(Formatter.java:1011)
at java.lang.String.format(String.java:1554)
at android.content.res.Resources.getString(Resources.java)
at android.content.Context.getString(Context.java)
at com.miui.powercenter.legacypowerrank.m.ji(Unknown Source)
at com.miui.powercenter.legacypowerrank.m.a(Unknown Source)
at com.miui.powercenter.legacypowerrank.n.onReceive(Unknown Source)
at android.support.v4.content.LocalBroadcastManager.executePendingBroadcasts(LocalBroadcastManager.java:297)
at android.support.v4.content.LocalBroadcastManager.access$000(LocalBroadcastManager.java:46)
at android.support.v4.content.LocalBroadcastManager$1.handleMessage(LocalBroadcastManager.java:116)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java)

Отправлено с моего MI 5s через Tapatalk

Is this Uniplay Service a new thing in 7.3.16?
Haven't seen it before using battery.
371dd8a5c3e8d01868f5f53d0224563d.jpg

Hi, guys. How can I disable a native weather app? After I updated from 7.1.20 to the latest update, I can't disable weather, only force to stop, but it doesn't help for a long time. :)

Thank You to everybody, erasing all *.key files in TWRP as you said, I restarted muy phone acces. Thank again.

Status
Not open for further replies.