MIUI 8.3 7.3.16

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can i flash this rom and then unlock my bootloader or i need to flash official first then unlock and flash this one? Im using AICP rom now

No it is not. In 7.3.9 all the software methods to reboot to recovery are not working, so if you are on 7.3.9 you have to use keys combo to go into recovery.
Redmi 4 pro still can use Reboot to recovery option in Updater.

Still not possible to use fake GPS for Pokemon go with this release

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

Thank you. There is steel sms hebrew font problem in redmi 4pro. If I send sms with hebrew fonts the charcters can't be read. Just numbers and english font. Please check this. It's the 3 week that this problem presist.

Hi,

I've a Mi5. Now I have CM. Could I install this miui version from TWRP? Have I to install first 7.2.13.0 version and update then?

Thank you

Thank you. There is steel sms hebrew font problem in redmi 4pro. If I send sms with hebrew fonts the charcters can't be read. Just numbers and english font. Please check this. It's the 3 week that this problem presist.
In messaging settings disable "Use GSM alphabet"

What are the right step to upgrade on RM4Pro from January stable to this Stable?

Last edited:
I expect my xiaomi redmi 4 prime soon with international version, can i use this custom rom on the phone MIUI 8.3 7.3.16 or is this rom not appropriate for my phone ?

It is enabled by default for sure

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
This was disabled by default, only if I am watching wrong option.
d40bce38e16bca45f9613ec832be1e9b.jpg

Sent from my Redmi+Note+3 using Tapatalk

This was disabled by default, only if I am watching wrong option.
d40bce38e16bca45f9613ec832be1e9b.jpg

Sent from my Redmi+Note+3 using Tapatalk
If it was disabled then shouldn't be any issue with outgoing messages...

I had cloned Instagram app but since my update to Nougat I only have one them although Instagram is checked as a cloned app in the settings.
Does anybody have the same problem?
I have a Mi Note Pro.

Last edited:
Hi,

I have got problem from USB file transfer phone <-> computer. He is from earlier update, after wipe data (accidentally), cache and dalvik cache. Phone is not detected from computer, work only as a transfer photos.
Is there any solution to this problem or have to wait for next week?
Redmi 4a.

Regards,
Kacper

Hi,

I have got problem from USB file transfer phone <-> computer. He is from earlier update, after wipe data (accidentally), cache and dalvik cache. Phone is not detected from computer, work only as a transfer photos.
Redmi 4a.

Regards,
Kacper

I also have this problem.

I also have this problem.
Hi,

Redmi 4a.

Regards,
Kacper

Check this: https://xiaomi.eu/community/index.php?posts/359454

Status
Not open for further replies.