MIUI 8.3 7.3.16

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good rom for Mi5
Spell checker switch bug is fixed, seems that Bluetooth related android wakelock is also fixed

I meant cloned app: instagram cloned app disappeared although it is still mentioned as a clone app in the settings.

Mi4c. I am flashing every week a new ROM on my brave device, I am proud of my Mi4c. I really appreciate the effort of the xiaomi.eu team and the last ROM (7.3.16) is definitely the fastest. But I miss 6.12.22, android 5.1. Before, the notifications were instantly displayed, with sound, led and everything. I am using different clients: bluemail, gmail, libero etc ... and I am playing with settings: battery, priority, start-up app etc. but I am not really satisfied. There is always some delay, or a missed sound or something. Dirty flash or clean flash, nothing changed. I am just thinking that the android 7 on Mic4 is not 100% reliable yet. We have still to wait a bit. That's my feeling, what do you think?

I am just thinking that the android 7 on Mic4 is not 100% reliable yet. We have still to wait a bit. That's my feeling, what do you think?

Sure. Bleeding edge is sometimes rough. Stuff is not working. For me it is notifications and screen mirroring via Chromecast that will not work as intended. And Gmail doesn't update correctly, when I delete mails. But apart from these three issues, the ROM is actually great. My trusty mi4c feels like a million bucks. So for me it's definitely worth it, living with a few bugs and minor issues with Android 7.0. Keep it up, dev team. It is appreciated.

Th
Your are talking about entering one-handed mode closes the currently opened application. It is Mi5 specific bug and also exists in official MIUI builds based on Android 7.0 for sure.

Disable below option as temporary solution against this issue until we get fix officially:

Settings > Additional settings > Buttons > Tap home button to go back to home screen: switch to disable

Effects:

1. Good news: no more closing apps while entering one-handed mode :)

2. Bad news: you have to push home button as physical button to get back to home screen :(

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Thanks for answering!

I came from the ROM of android 6 and in that version it didn't happen so I though it was a problem of the custom ROM.

Good to know it comes from he official android 7

will hmnote3 (hennessy) ever have Android version > 5.0?
Probably not, Xiaomi does not develop The base operating system anymore they just take whatever the processor manufacturer gives them and Port MIUI on top of it. This means if you have a MediaTek processor you won't see any updates. If you have a Qualcomm processor you will get some updates. As for Pinecones updates we will have to wait and see what happens...

Reactions: just.011f
@ingbrzy Thank you for 8.2.3 for our oldie-goldie Redmi Note 3G.

I'm on 8.2.1 stable xiaomi.eu rom, can I install 8.2.3 stable xiaomi.eu rom from twrp without wipe everything?

No need to re-partition right? (Partition 1GB now already)

Please let me know asap!:)

Thank you,
CyNote

Dear EU development team , is it possible to have 3minit battery mod settings incorporated in Rom or has to be device specific?

You can install the TWRP Manager app and add the widget to your homescreen. It has a button for rebooting to recovery.

I know that there are apps that do that. In fact I use" Quickreboot "(has a better widget" TWRP Manager "). But I told him to ask the developers to incorporate this feature in the shutdown menu same ROM.

Mi4s I don't see the new photo editor including fonction for texte on photo
?

Envoyé de mon MI 4S en utilisant Tapatalk

mi5s 3/64 gallery didn't work anymore, icons disappearing from homescreen. automatic brightness sometimes goes mad. battery is fine but this one is a very strange rom.. back to 7.3.9.
@ingbrzy can you please delete the qti fingerprint service by default? it only causes battery drain. so there will be no need for root to delete it every week.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr.MTR
The daily wallpaper is also not translated into Russian, although on miui.su translation is.

6146661c93968e03c8b551095a0be38c.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
I dont see it on Redmi Pro :(

Hi! My mail app keeps stopping, and i can't use it. Using EU 7.3.9 on Redmi Note 4X... I tried deleting cache and data, but the app is still crashing.

Any advice?

0e6548e9061ed804b98deb0cc5b44a57.jpg

86d629a864d8a2f0a18b084b112b03f1.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Anyone having issues with Spotify via Bluetooth? While driving I can't stream to car stereo more than one song, in order to continue I have to tap PLAY on the smartphone

Inviato dal mio MI 5

Status
Not open for further replies.