MIUI 8.3 7.3.16

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

How do you set wifi connection priority in miui..? Cant seem to make it work.. i mean to set which connection to connect to first..

Thanks..

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sinja
Anybody here got the issue like this? The OTT message service such as Viber, FB Message, Zalo and also Gmail is not receiving new messages automatically. It means new messages and emails are not pushed immediately to my phone after senders send it. I have to open the app manually to check if there are new messages or not. then at this time new messages and new emails appears. I have missed many important message
It look like the phone sleep so deep so it prevent all OTT message service auto run
Please help me if anyone know how to fix it
Thank you

When i use function frequent pharses whit Line@ program the screen show black screen.

Mi4c for my device.

ps. sorry i can't attach pic.

You are on Lineage now.. why do you care about MIUI? Even wonder why are you still here, and not on CM forums. :)

Here more info: http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=749113&st=1120#entry55149272
??
I'm not on Lineage.
And like I said MIUI or MIUI.eu ROMs don't have this future, only with root and 3rd party app/exposed or. other custom roms.
Don't try to be smart. My previous statement was correct!

BTW: I do know other ROMS, because I use:
- MIUI.eu on Xiaomi phones
- Lineage and ResurresctionRemix on Nexus 4/5
- TouchWiz on SAMSUNG
- Gnabo ROM on SAMS. Note 10
- Stock Android on Pixel
- Android versions from 4.4 - 7.1

Is anyone already test it on mi5? Does widgets are back? And how about Auto brightness it's fixed?!

You can only solve this issue with full wipe and clean new install.
Then install all your Apps again.
That sucks but I am afraid there is no other way to get the widgets back.
Apparantly no one has an expalanation why some phones have this issue
and others not.
I tried it and it works.

At the rate I flash new rom's... I can't afford the luxury. :) Miui.su and Miui pro have this option enabled for a long time now.

http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=749113&st=1120#entry55149272

From the link, looks like you have to flash a zip to enable the menu. So it is not enabled by default in the roms. And certainly not in xiaomi.eu/official roms.

Here is a screenshot of a advanced reboot menu, enabled by xMIUI module.

130532epn884v518jznhj3.png.thumb.jpg

Does not prove that it is enabled in the rom without some tweak or other method!

Can also be enabled with flashing of a zip on Kenzo, Probably available for other devices as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: dogiex
Hi! My mail app keeps stopping, and i can't use it. Using EU 7.3.9 on Redmi Note 4X... I tried deleting cache and data, but the app is still crashing.

Any advice?

0e6548e9061ed804b98deb0cc5b44a57.jpg

86d629a864d8a2f0a18b084b112b03f1.jpg

Anyone? :(

You can only solve this issue with full wipe and clean new install.
Then install all your Apps again.
That sucks but I am afraid there is no other way to get the widgets back.
Apparantly no one has an expalanation why some phones have this issue
and others not.
I tried it and it works.
The issue is already tracked by bug report. There are many people with this issue. Xiaomi must solve it. Clean install does not assure that the issue disappear forever. Please report bug to xiaomi at link reported one page back to request a real fix.

Sent by Xiaomi Mi5 64GB

From the link, looks like you have to flash a zip to enable the menu. So it is not enabled by default in the roms. And certainly not in xiaomi.eu/official roms.

Here is a screenshot of a advanced reboot menu, enabled by xMIUI module.

130532epn884v518jznhj3.png.thumb.jpg

Does not prove that it is enabled in the rom without some tweak or other method!

Can also be enabled with flashing of a zip on Kenzo, Probably available for other devices as well.
Is this around for Redmi note 4?

Please, can I get some feedback on whether battery for Mi5S is good with this build or not?

Mi note pro. Hello friends, tell me. After the firmware at 7.3.16 the boot loader status has changed from unlocked to the factory unlocking it is worth paying attention to it when flashing the development firmware? Thanks to all!

Status
Not open for further replies.