Do you like MIUI 9?

• YES

Votes: 196 84.5%
  • NO

Votes: 36 15.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When i chose the update resume option in the updater it said to me that there is not network access. Is that a bug?

Reactions: Adeolu
To make the update to MIUI 9, just do wipe dalvik cache and cache and install?

Or do you have to do full wipe?

Hi friend. I put the firmware all right, but you can fix a few goodies. When I press the Home button, I switch to the left desktop, not the middle one. The Viber notation counter does not work. There is always only 1 message. And you can make a photo with an incoming call more than half the screen. So did your colleagues with MuiPro

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-08-11-16-01-11-756_com.android.incallui.png
    Screenshot_2017-08-11-16-01-11-756_com.android.incallui.png
    186.3 KB · Views: 457
Need help here,
So, i flashed .eu 9 on Mi6, all went normally, all good, i put it in the charger at night.
In the morning of today, i woke up with my phone DEAD connected in the charger (the original with original cable)

When i connect in any charger, the notification LED blinks, BUT MY PHONE DOESN'T TURN ON, IT DOESN'T BOOT! No matter what button i press
When it's not on the charger, he does nothing.

Can someone tell WTF happened and how to solve this?

Need help here,
So, i flashed .eu 9 on Mi6, all went normally, all good, i put it in the charger at night.
In the morning of today, i woke up with my phone DEAD connected in the charger (the original with original cable)

When i connect in any charger, the notification LED blinks, BUT MY PHONE DOESN'T TURN ON, IT DOESN'T BOOT! No matter what button i press
When it's not on the charger, he does nothing.

Can someone tell WTF happened and how to solve this?
Can you boot into recovery or fastboot mode?

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Hi all, I have a problem with CartaSi app (credit card handler app). Even without root a pop up says me that the app cannot work on a phone under root. Is there a possibility that xiaomi.eu ROMs are considered like "root"? Is there any chance to solve this issue?
@ingbrzy I have same problem.

How can we do?

Inviato dal mio MI 6 utilizzando Tapatalk

Yes it works on my Mi6 (went to recovery and installed the rom, than wiped dalvik and cache)!

Here are the first bugs:
- Second Space doesn't work properly. It started with a black screen. The phone reacts to the buttons and the topbar is visible (time, network, battery is visible). Only thing that works is a reboot of the phone. After a few attempts, I waited over 5 minutes and than I was able to access Second Space, but I also got some error messages and apps don't work (WhatsApp has stopped, Mi Cloud has stopped). I also receive a failure message of Second Space. I will try to copy the log and place it over here.
Please check the rights that are assigned to second space, perhaps that's the problem.

- NFC is stil a problem and doesn't stay on.
In the previous version, I noticed that the NFC disconnects itself when you switch from second space to main space. When you go from main space to second space, NFC is still enabled. When you go back it disconnects itself. This was in Miui 8.2 and is still there in Miui 9 (it isn't mentioned as a fix in the changelog 7.8.10).

Languages used for this test: Dutch and English UK
Download rom at 11-08-2017 ~14:30

Please confirm by creating second space and turn on NFC and try to switch between profiles.
Do you receive error messages and does NFC stay on?

Error message Second Space:

java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to get provider android.support.v4.content.FileProvider: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Failed to resolve canonical path for /storage/emulated/10/.
at android.app.ActivityThread.installProvider(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.installContentProviders(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleBindApplication(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.-wrap2(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Failed to resolve canonical path for /storage/emulated/10/.
at android.support.v4.content.FileProvider$a.a(Unknown Source)
at android.support.v4.content.FileProvider.d(Unknown Source)
at android.support.v4.content.FileProvider.e(Unknown Source)
at android.support.v4.content.FileProvider.attachInfo(Unknown Source)
... 11 more
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Cross-device link
at java.io.UnixFileSystem.canonicalize0(Native Method)
at java.io.UnixFileSystem.canonicalize(UnixFileSystem.java:170)
at java.io.File.getCanonicalPath(File.java:586)
at java.io.File.getCanonicalFile(File.java:611)
at android.support.v4.content.FileProvider$a.a(Unknown Source)
... 14 more

Last edited:
Reactions: Gr Como
[QUOTE = "xeGox, post: 379739, membro: 79355"] [USER = 55523] @ingbrzy [/ USER] Ho lo stesso problema.

Come possiamo fare?

Inviato dal mio MI 6 usando Tapatalk [/ QUOTE]

Take it out in usb debug developer options. I had the same problem and I solved it.

Last edited:
Reactions: xeGox
@ingbrzy I have same problem.

How can we do?

Inviato dal mio MI 6 utilizzando Tapatalk
It seems you have had SuperSU or Magisk installed previously and still there are some leftovers. For SuperSU needs full unroot and for Magisk needs latest Magisk uninstaller in order to clean all leftovers

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: xeGox
Hey! i can notice that the font in china dev rom is diferent. Does anyone know what font is, and if it is possible to apply it in global dev rom?

I listen to music on my earphone, but sometimes the music app is paused automatically then it autoplay, but it paused again, it loops
My phone is Mi6 :)

Just flashed. How do I set default screen of home screens? in MIUI 8 or earlier version, I could grep the screen with 3 fingers and it showed me all home screens in thumnails..
You're a true god

I've googled and wondered how to set the default home screen in MIUI8 android 7.
I tried the 3 fingers and surprise surprise, thats where the option was.
thanks mate

Status
Not open for further replies.