Votes: 36 15.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like weather in home screen.
That is integrated:

9e90af54428c96dbde830d072425ba9c.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Hello! My speaker phone isn't working on the new Miui 9.7.8.10 by Xiaomi.eu. The signal when connecting to the call works fine. But then as soon as someone answer it goes low. So low that u cant hear them. Thinking its not switching over to the speaker phone. Made a clean install and also max volume. But i'm not getting it to work. Anyone have an idea? My device Redmi note 4x
I can confirm this too, did clean install. The problem still exist

Reactions: Anbuselvan
Many thanks for this release.
Did a clean install, everything works fine, except one little bug: Silent toggle doesnt work, just vibrates...

Reactions: Yakie996
I think many people include me are not using the leftmost home screen as the default one. What's the point of making such a change in MIUI 9?
And all that hype about miui9...Actually for me it's a downgrade... New useless features and good old features removed...

@ingbrzy
Are you include TWRP to ROM?
Because I run the command fastboot boot twrp.img, but the current recovery mode is TWRP 3.1.1-0 (Mi6)
Thanks!

@ingbrzy
Are you include TWRP to ROM?
Because I run the command fastboot boot twrp.img, but the current recovery mode is TWRP 3.1.1-0 (Mi6)
Thanks!
Latest official TWRP integrated in the ROM ofc

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Smart Assistant isn't smart outside China..
What? Are you serious? That's the most waiting feature for me!

Is it it configurable? With apps, contacts and some "widget" ?

I really wait that feature!

And smart launcher?

Inviato dal mio MI 6 utilizzando Tapatalk

this Is a Chinese version with languages only in Chinese and English? But when it comes to that multilingual, is there already a Finnish language? My phone is Redmi note 4 whether Redmi note 4x same phone?and can i install that redmi note 4x file in that redmi note 4 phone? sorry my bad english, but hopely someone understang what i mean.

Hi all,

has anyone tested the google now integration? Is this working on miui 9? Along with Android Auto, this is the only bug that annoys me about the miui 8 roms.

Thanks

Hi all,

has anyone tested the google now integration? Is this working on miui 9? Along with Android Auto, this is the only bug that annoys me about the miui 8 roms.

Thanks

miui rom is generally bad I want lineageos :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.