MIUI 9 7.8.17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Redmi 4x, default theme, no icon available for calendar, meteo and clock.
Thanks.
e588fafbb244414ff4bf0ac89b6377c7.jpg
I can confirm it. Overall rom seems stable. But it needs a few testing time. Some strings not translated. I don't like very much notification shade grid (I would have preferred an option to decide a value).

Inviato dal mio Redmi 4X utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: isakac
Status for Redmi 4x (HM4X, santino):

- Installation: OK
- Startup: OK
- Data connection: OK
- GPS: OK
- Auto brightness: Seems OK
- Camera: Seems OK
- Battery drain: OK
- Google Play cert: OK
- Bluetooth (incl. car connection etc): OK
- WLAN: no status sofar

issues sofar:
- not clear how to add a virtual screen in the standard launcher (before with v8 no problem)
- some icons not visible (but text/name is shown and startable)
  • icon calendar invisible (main issue)
  • icon weather invisible

Reactions: Adeolu
Does anyone know what the data\system\app_screenshot folder is for and why it is full of screenshots of the applications you open on the phone?

Mi Max 2 64GB running good, Was a little slow at the beginning, but later everthing was working fine, I ALWAYS install L-SPEED app, and make everthing run faster, I did Root and erase a few apps, but just because personal choice, all the apps of this version are OK,

The only thing that fails (excuse my english, I am From Honduras, Central America, we here speak only LatinAmerican (is like spanish ha ha )
Again the only thing is, that the DEV version, NEVER alow you to change the Clock, from one of a different THEME, only the stable version.

Please Fix that real minor problem. I know is not importan, and do not affect the ROM at all, but is great option, that is off in the DEV always

Mi 5 here. I like where things are headed, for speed and optimization to be priority. I don't need search assistant or search bar in notification shade (never really used it). Also, you all should consider that this is the very first developer version of the ROM and it was always going to be buggy and incomplete. I actually wanted to skip this one because I expected it to be buggy as hell, but it runs pretty decent for a first release.

One thing I must note, and that is I looked forward to new Redesigned Silent Mode UI, where I get a toggle for a silent mode when I push Volume Up/Down button. Is that coming to Mi 5, or is it for some stupid reason exclusive to newer phones?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Also, I don't see Quick Switch working (by double tapping Recents button)

Same here ... I think they just speed up an animation :( and also no sling toggle

Hi

little feedback after install on redmi 4x : so faster !

No bug for the moment, except Quick Card.

I see the Google App is now installed and I lost root (but back after flash of supersu)
No big change of interface for the moment, but everything seems to work. Nice for a beta !

I.am very happy with rom on Mi5 but i found some issue:
1. photo_2017-08-19_11-30-32.jpg In Security app old version Permisions without new app menu
2. photo_2017-08-19_11-32-26.jpg in Video app dont Russian translate. In miui.su rom there you take translate - everything ok
3.photo_2017-08-19_11-34-06.jpg In stock browser china bloatware when i tap on serch bar
4. photo_2017-08-19_11-35-26.jpg in wallpaper carusel dont russian translate but in miui.su - ok
5. photo_2017-08-19_11-39-06.jpg photo_2017-08-19_11-39-05.jpg photo_2017-08-19_11-39-04.jpg in updater no russian translate and dont show chenglog

And last question, will be OTA on Mi5 next week?
Thank you for your work!!!!

Same here with permission in security app. I had try miui9 China beta and new app menu in Security app was there.

MI 5 Tapatalk

Same here with permission in security app. I had try miui9 China beta and new app menu in Security app was there.

MI 5 Tapatalk
I think you tried China alpha where the new manage apps feature available for Mi5

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: minotavros
"Quick card has stopped" issue on my Redmi 4x

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-08-19-10-05-43-852_com.miui.cloudservice.png
    Screenshot_2017-08-19-10-05-43-852_com.miui.cloudservice.png
    86.6 KB · Views: 419
Mi 5, MIUI 9. I can't find a way to change Mi home and Mi Remote control shortcuts on the lock screen/left way. In MIUI 8 it is possible to change that shortcuts via Menu/ Lock screen and passwords/Lock screen shortcuts/ Left app, but in MIUI 9 there isn't that menu.
Is this a bug?
8f90843da9f2da6782952c984442d469.jpg

Изпратено от моят MI 5 с помощта на Tapatalk

Reactions: turtlix
Redmi 4x: System settings has not been restored from Miui8 Micloud backup. Only apps have been restored. All the rest I had to set from the scratch (alarms, system settings, wallpaper, etc...)

Status
Not open for further replies.