MIUI 9 7.9.21/22

Do you like MIUI 9?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. Cause I flashed 7.9.7 and it worked without problem. I don't know if that version also includes emmc_appsboot.mbn.
bbfea5c1574bde405f8f7f929d341b01.jpg

Sent from my MI 5X using Tapatalk
How you turn on dark theme?
Or this is custom theme from market?

Updater app just crashed out of nowhere. Was using Browser and not Updater app.

Device Kate

Log:
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: length=1; index=1
at pl.zdunex25.updater.ReminderService$1.run(ReminderService.java)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:818)

Ok. Cause I flashed 7.9.7 and it worked without problem. I don't know if that version also includes emmc_appsboot.mbn.

Just download and checked xiaomi.eu_multi_MI5X_7.9.7_v9-7.1.zip, there is emmc_appsboot.mbn inside the firmware-update folder.

emmc_appsboot.mbn was removed from xiaomi.eu ROM 6.11.17 and newer for Kenzo ROM because there were some people with UNOFFICIALLY unlocked bootloader reported bootloop after flashing ROM 6.11.10.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-09-24-20-41-12-487_com.estrongs.android.pop.pro.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-24-20-41-12-487_com.estrongs.android.pop.pro.png
    520 KB · Views: 580
Last edited:
Reactions: EyarGripen
Hi friends. I have Xiaomi mi 6 with this Global beta rom and Huawei watch 2. From the start i have problem with my Huawei watch 2-notifications from phone on my watch missing. I tryed my watch with Samsung s7 and all is perfect. Wath is a problem-i suppose that my Xiaomi or MIUI is problem ? Maybe some settings in my phone, permissions or something else. If i dont solve this problem i must buy another phone.
I realy love my Mi 6 and need some advice to use normaly with my watch.
Greetings.

No need to edit build.prop just simply flash zip in TWRP recovery what I posted and Camera 2 API will be enabled...that's all.

The other method enable Camera2 API by build.prop modification causes front camera upside down issue...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

ok i will try it and i will report to you sir.. and btw, if i update your rom. camera2api will be disable again or always enable ?

After ROM update Camera2 API will be disabled again and you have to flash provided Camera2 API enabler zip again

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Screenshot_2017-09-24-12-53-52-837_eu.thedarken.sdm.png
Screenshot_2017-09-24-12-59-43-126_eu.thedarken.sdm.png
Getting 'Direct Service' asking for call permissions every now and again. What is this?

Redmi 3s

8c04e3df30565a1b0cbe2a12708dcb50.jpg

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk
Still no answer yet? Well hear what, I've been annoyed by this toast notification myself. I don't like the sound of it making and managing my phone calls.

I decided to see what I can find. It seems nobody, not even Xiaomi, is willing to tell us anything. The best I could find was an equally cryptic description from an apk mirroring website. I don't trust these sites but for what it's worth, here's the salient part:

Direct service is a free Productivity Apps Games. It's newest and latest version of Direct service (com.miui.hybrid).

That's right. Make whatever you want of that description. If this is a productivity app, why wasn't it there before?

By this time, I've already come to my decision. I'm going to freeze this little piece of crap but I wanted to show you what kind of permissions SD Maid told me this sucker had. Here are the screenshots:

Reactions: lzwfkv and TwoMinds
Hi, I have updated by OTA, everything is correct, but I have a doubt, that wipes does the process ??, it would be interesting to do also wipe system, thank you very much.

I don't know if I just can't find that option, but, is it possible to get the app icon on the notification bar if there's a notification?

Like if I get a whatsapp message it shows whatsapp app icon on the notification bar, not just these 3points.. ?

Using redmi 4x santoni, miui 9 latest weekly.

Cheers

Hello all , i have a question , i have a Redmi Note 2 16gb with MIUI 66.66.77.00 (LHMCNCF) Stable and Android 5.0.2 LRX22G

Can i install Miui 9 ???? and HOW ??????? ps : im novice

Hello all , i have a question , i have a Redmi Note 2 16gb with MIUI 66.66.77.00 (LHMCNCF) Stable and Android 5.0.2 LRX22G

Can i install Miui 9 ???? and HOW ??????? ps : im novice
Hello . I followed this guide which installed Xiaomi.eu rom , and been here ever since.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Just download and checked xiaomi.eu_multi_MI5X_7.9.7_v9-7.1.zip, there is emmc_appsboot.mbn inside the firmware-update folder.

emmc_appsboot.mbn was removed from xiaomi.eu ROM 6.11.17 and newer for Kenzo ROM because there were some people with UNOFFICIALLY unlocked bootloader reported bootloop after flashing ROM 6.11.10.
Wow. Thank you for the effort confirming it.

I don't know if I just can't find that option, but, is it possible to get the app icon on the notification bar if there's a notification?

Like if I get a whatsapp message it shows whatsapp app icon on the notification bar, not just these 3points.. ?

Using redmi 4x santoni, miui 9 latest weekly.

Cheers
Look inside "settings/Notifications you will find it!

Enviado desde mi MI MAX mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: JimPanse

Is there a way to flash this using MiFlash?

Status
Not open for further replies.