MIUI 9 7.9.21/22

Do you like MIUI 9?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
7.9.28 is closed China beta release. Available for beta team members only

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

But I can see it on the regular download page (Author: MIUI Official Team Version: 7.9.28 (MIUI9) Size: 1.4G), and I'm not on the beta.

But I can see it on the regular download page (Author: MIUI Official Team Version: 7.9.28 (MIUI9) Size: 1.4G), and I'm not on the beta.
Your right I just checked...meanwhile they released 7.9.28 for public...

Closed beta was released today early 7.10.9

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk
Yeah of course I already wrote here too in the morning but 7.9.28 (what we are talking about) was the last closed China beta release before China holiday...

Your right I just checked...meanwhile they released 7.9.28 for public...strange...it was closed beta previously...

Is a 7.9.28 release possible for Mi 5c @ingbrzy? We're still on 7.9.14 as of now and the official china dev image is available this time...

Hello, i notice an issue with two accounts in the email app, no notification...
Here are the logs
android.os.FileUriExposedException: file:///storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.android.email/files/Ringtones/EmailIncoming.ogg exposed beyond app through Notification.sound
at android.os.StrictMode.onFileUriExposed(StrictMode.java)
at android.net.Uri.checkFileUriExposed(Uri.java)
at android.app.NotificationManager.notifyAsUser(NotificationManager.java)
at android.app.NotificationManager.notify(NotificationManager.java)
at android.app.NotificationManager.notify(NotificationManager.java)
at com.kingsoft.mail.utils.NotificationUtils.validateNotifications(NotificationUtils.java)
at com.kingsoft.mail.utils.NotificationUtils.validateNotifications(NotificationUtils.java)
at com.kingsoft.mail.utils.NotificationUtils.setNewEmailIndicator(NotificationUtils.java)
at com.kingsoft.email.NotificationController.refreshNotificationsForAccountInternal(NotificationController.java)
at com.kingsoft.email.NotificationController.access$1100(NotificationController.java)
at com.kingsoft.email.NotificationController$2.handleMessage(NotificationController.java)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
at com.kingsoft.email.NotificationController$NotificationThread.run(NotificationController.java)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:760)
Can someone can explain ?

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

Yeah of course I already wrote here too in the morning but 7.9.28 (what we are talking about) was the last closed China beta release before China holiday...

Yep but today's update was announced in the morning,I shared it.

Does anyone has 4G+ on their phones?
I have Mi Mix2 With global band and with original rom i had 4G+ everywher, after flashinh the xiaomi.eu rom i have 4G only...any idea? Suggestions?

Yep but today's update was announced in the morning,I shared it.

You mean this one, right?

"After the holiday, the update for public beta will be released on 9th October."

It seems to me (as it turned out) it means 7.9.28 update will be released for public not the 7.10.9 that many user thought...

Last edited:
Reactions: albertkuba
You mean this one, right?

"After the holiday, the update for public beta will be released on 9th October."

It seems to me, it means 7.9.28 update will be released for public not the 7.10.9 that many user thought...

Are we gonna get it today then?

can anyone tell me when the final Stable miui 9 will be released?
You do know that's a silly question, right?

It will be ready when, guess what, MIUI 9 will be stable enough. As you can see, there's plenty of bugs still waiting to get fixed. Plus, it's up to Xiaomi and xiaomi only to judge whether a release is stable enough or not.

Is it possible to disable (large) wlan_logs on mi6?
There are no such files on Redmi Note 3 Pro.

wlan_logs.jpg

what i tried:
Enable/Disable Wifi Verbose Logging on deleopment settings
Disable Always scanning for WiFi networks
https://github.com/nijel8/android_d...mmit/0c09ab3c42b95c88be9a4b281416d4d2f1664f67
(file being overwritten on restart)

Status
Not open for further replies.