Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just please make full full full dark theme as like default for the devices which has oled screen. Especially i want dark theme for Redmi Pro. It would not be too hard.
If its not too hard, you can make one for yourself and submit to theme system. No one is going to make your issue preferential to default as its a preference maybe not shared by all.

Whats is this
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
. :(

MIX 2S cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Whats is this
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
. :(

Multi-touch testing mode?

Hello

Anyone has problem when someone calls you the screen is not light up correctly.

When I receive a call the screen doesn't light. It stays at the 0 percent.

Mi8

Upgraded from stable xiaomi.eu 10.0.3.0 (Oreo) to weekly 8.10.18 (Pie) wiping dalvik and cache (no format data) and everything is working fine on my Mi Mix 2S. Thanks to the developers for the great job.
The only issue I found is that I can't access system directory in RW.

Reactions: Muyr82
Just updated mine from Global Pie to this Rom on my mi8. But couldn't get the Google assistant working (`OK Google not working).

Can somebody helps plz

Reactions: mazok
Hi guys, sorry if i make a stupid question. If i come from a stable xiaomi.eu rom and i wnat to install this weekly rom, is full wipe a mandatory?

I've downloaded the update for mi8 twice, but when TWRP start (after using the update app) it doesn't install anything and if I manually start the installation of the update it says that zip file is corrupt. Any suggestions? Could be an issue with TWRP?

Edit: problem solved downloading the update for the third time, it really was a corrupt zip file

Last edited:
Hello. First of all many thanks for the great work and rom.
Yesterday I installed the last weekly rom and noticed that the 3D Face-Unlock on Mi8 EE does not work like it do on the original rom. I noticed it already on the assistent to set it. --> take 5 minutes....
And now when trie to unlock by Face it does not work at all... Any ideas???

Secondly... i installed nova launcher. When i exit any apps to get/see the homescreen in the background i have the "original" launcher as a "watermark" --> i see the app-icons of it but can't touch them...

Many thanks and regards

Whyred:
Still the same bugs like Bluetooth won't turn on without rebooting, can't delete pictures from gallery, other seems okay

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

Multi-touch testing mode?
no problem in tests. İ use all multi touch testing mode but not have a problem. All time ise keyboard , i surf chrome all time my phone return home screen.
İ hope you understand me :(

1.Again in twrp in Mi Max - Hydrogen i have error with system and presist partition. Why? I should warried?

c08c7595f2e01bf22ad8360d13e97a3a.jpg

@ingbrzy, @Igor Eisberg

After install 8.10.18 i lose my weather app data!
I check another apps.
Why update delete cache data apps?
No i dont do any wipes, i never do even wipe cache and dalvik/art!

3.Any know its possible add AI portrait mode on Mi Max 1 - Hydrogen?

Last edited:
will get it later..

Hey Ingbrzy,

What is up with this imageView warning. I always get it and it always spams my logs and I feel when it causes a slight battery drain. I've seen it in most if not all of the releases I've used. I've never seen it on the china beta build, ever.

Any idea? I'm sure you've dealt with this before but I'd like to know what causes it.

Thanks in advance for your response!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-10-20-11-33-17-012_com.pluscubed.matlog.png
    Screenshot_2018-10-20-11-33-17-012_com.pluscubed.matlog.png
    354.4 KB · Views: 374
  • Screenshot_2018-10-20-12-11-18-717_com.pluscubed.matlog.png
    Screenshot_2018-10-20-12-11-18-717_com.pluscubed.matlog.png
    273.6 KB · Views: 348
Last edited:
I see its not first time when update Xiaomi.eu wipe/delete apps or cache apps even when we dont do wipe in twrp.

Status
Not open for further replies.