Settings camera
selfy camera working.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-10-21-19-34-38-404_com.android.camera.png
    Screenshot_2018-10-21-19-34-38-404_com.android.camera.png
    350.2 KB · Views: 402
Last edited:
Reactions: Dokucan
NOTIFICATION FOR 1 SECOND AND THEN DISAPPEAR IS THIS A JOKE?

i cannot understAND why it is so difficult to do the most important thing in a phone. do notifications like every other brand in the world
[poco f1]
Agree!

Since the last update when I try to access my cloud I get the following message "Could not load backup, try again."
Is it my problem or does it happen to someone else?

I have occupied all the space and because of this problem I can not free space in my cloud

I have a mi8

Yes, this has been reported by many people, including myself. We cannot perform backups or access old backups.
Also backing up the gallery hardly works, it is super slow to the point of not working at all.

Reactions: urrutikoetxea
Thank you for the update!!
One stupid question, i just installed this version on my Poco F1.
Since this is the weekly release, so I have to re-flash the phone everytime I want to update the version?
I don't want have to install everything all over again :(

Thank you for the update!!
One stupid question, i just installed this version on my Poco F1.
Since this is the weekly release, so I have to re-flash the phone everytime I want to update the version?
I don't want have to install everything all over again :(
Dirty flash

Poco F1 with latest build:

Automatic screen birghtness is very high.

Not a big problem for me, but hope you can check it to make this rom even better.

"CHANGELOG 8.10.18
System
Fix - Fixed the problem that the full screen "return" gesture is invalid (10-16)"

Not fixed for Mi Note 2 scorpio, bug is still there.

Gboard in Bluemail, Notes, Firefox tested.

Just discovered the new "floating" setting in Gboard, when using it the "swipe back" gesture works again also in the Mi Note 2.

(The bug is still there in Note 2 - not Mix1 - if you don't use the floating keyboard option, but now who cares?)

It also more or less solves the other major problem with using Gboard, on all devices and roms, as you can now freely position the keyboard for visibility of whatever you are writing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Prince_Xia
After update I get heavy battery drain by goolge service (it eat over 45% of my battery). So can I rollback to 8.10.11 or here is protection?

Two updates ago I can not root with magisk, I can not install magisk manager in any way
Does anyone know any solution to that?

Hello I have problems with this update and with the previous one, when installing it in my 6x, it gives me camera error
and I have to go back to version 8.9.20-

I have a xiaomi mi 6X, camera error

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-10-13-15-10-42-031_com.android.camera.png
    Screenshot_2018-10-13-15-10-42-031_com.android.camera.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 382
Last edited by a moderator:
HI, same problem here but after the rollback to 8.8.30 my camera don't work anynore and also the gyroscope (so the compass or the screen rotation don't work) ... very sad

luckily the anti rollback don't apply (never full started) otherwise we must risk the hard brick !

bye
Yep, I had the same issue when rolling back....
I have just formatted and now happy with the new version :)
Give it a try, it really worth !

On Mi8SE Does not automatically rotate the screen when playing games or watching full screen

Sent from my MI 8 SE using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.