Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, i will try. The question is what rom should i download? from sourceforge (i did it twice and gave me that error 7) or from androidfilehost?
Download ROM and check Md5 code first if match...

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: mokolino29
Can someone please explain me step by step how should I flash this ROM. I have Xioami Mi 8, which was bricked and it's saved by EDL flash. Now it has china stable 10.0.6.0 and it's locked. What should I do to get this ROM and what should I do if one day I want to flash stock china back on the device. Thanks a lot :)

Can someone please explain me step by step how should I flash this ROM. I have Xioami Mi 8, which was bricked and it's saved by EDL flash. Now it has china stable 10.0.6.0 and it's locked. What should I do to get this ROM and what should I do if one day I want to flash stock china back on the device. Thanks a lot :)
Bad news...you have to wait 720 HOURS to unlock bootloader first if you want to install EU rom.
Check this thread http://en.miui.com/thread-3929023-1-1.html

Reactions: toughpower
[QUOTE = "mokolino29, post: 451685, membro: 118119"] ok. Ho cancellato tutto tranne OTG e la memoria interna ora ottengo questo (nessun sistema operativo installato) !!!
dovrei riavviare o no? [/ CITAZIONE]
noooooooo

MI6X 8.10.18 Reuploaded
- Fixed Camera crash
Can i get the fix separately, no offence, but download the whole package again is a bit data waste. We're on limited data here.
Ohh, and thanks for your effort and your patience for solving it out.

Anybody knows why mi-cloud backup doesn't work anymore?
Official MIUI issue. They promised fix this issue at next update (8.10.25):

"Important Bug Fixes
Fix - Mi Cloud Backup does not work since 8.9.20 update to 8.10.11"

Last edited:
Reactions: trustkill
My Mi8 now doesn't have 4G, just LTE.
Does anyone have the same problem?

In this case 4G or LTE it is just difference in visual appearance in status bar but no any difference in function.

Anyaway 4G stands for generation, because 4G is the fourth generation of mobile data technology, as defined by International Telecommunication Union. LTE stands for “Long-term Evolution” and applies more generally to the idea of improving wireless broadband speeds to meet increasing demand.

Reactions: trt19
In this case 4G or LTE it is just difference in visual appearance in status bar but no any difference in function.

Anyaway 4G stands for generation, because 4G is the fourth generation of mobile data technology, as defined by International Telecommunication Union. LTE stands for “Long-term Evolution” and applies more generally to the idea of improving wireless broadband speeds to meet increasing demand.

I think last week my phone was showing 4G+

Last edited:
I think las week my phone was showing 4G+
Then last week you were using global ROM or other region than system default in our build.

4G+ = LTE+

So, where 4G+ available then you will see LTE+ as you can see on my screenshot below:

61430ef4e1443a3cf360661857ec44a3.jpg

"Settings - Notifications and Status Bar - Show Icons when Notifications" [Except MI8] (10-17)
Is this going to work this in week build? Is the only thing I need...

And also that a3HRgo app doesnt work and I need it for work

"Settings - Notifications and Status Bar - Show Icons when Notifications" [Except MI8] (10-17)
Is this going to work this in week build? Is the only thing I need...

And also that a3HRgo app doesnt work and I need it for work
Did you try to delete app data?

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.